/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

A lot of shit won't get sent out because of CNY until at least 24 February, expect 10+ day delays if you're unlucky

>News
• user doesn't recommend the KZ BT Cable • user shows off a chink wallet • user accidentally gets his RUIZU X02 wet rice does the job • user bought a Ugreen Powerbank • user doesn't understand how CNY delays work other anons pile on and teach him
• user is happy with these Japanese Style Gel pens Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Anus/1000004628331.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user recommends some prints

thank you

I bought the P8 about half a year ago and it was one of the best value purchases I have ever made.
It seemed to outclass things 2-3x its price because they picked a non retarded resolution it actually has the processing power to run.

I guess it's a good idea to extend processing time on any aliexpress orders?

Anyone has this? Is this big or it's just for females?

Depends on when you ordered, if you got less than 10 days left i would do so.

>What is google
It's for dwarves.

I got sent here from Thinkpad general.
Anyone here own a Kingdian SSD and want to tell my they're being recommended against?

Bought a fake DW watch off DHgate for ~$30 and it looks fucking legit with a serial number and everything.

DW watches are already cheaply made in china and marked the fuck up so I wouldn't be surprised if this one fell off the assembly line.

There was no /csg/ thread for more than an hour! WHERE WERE YOU??? It was cold and lonely... ;_;

listening to comfy's asmr reviews

>hit Go!
>SHELE Plastics Sex Toys For Gay Rush Poppers Mask Fetish Bondage Sex Products For Anal Adult Male Erotic Toys For Men Sex Shop

>nigga didn't even took them apart to look at the switches
what a waste of money & time just for some video filled with personal opinions

nigggaaaa

They're $3.
You still overpaid

Mh, it's very good

>They're $3.
where from?

My Redmi Note 3 just died. Lasted me a good while so I'm looking at what's available but it seems the wiki hasn't been updated in a while, what's the consensus on the Note 5?

i'm seeing it cheaper than the note 4 and from what I'm seeing on the wiki, 4 seems good. What's the reason for the 5's cheaper price, or am I misunderstanding something with Xiaomi's numbering scheme?

Anywhere.
This was the first one I found

aliexpress.com/item/Anus/1000004628331.html

>$30
Overpaid

Ah, never mind. Just found out why it's cheaper: they were advertising the cheaper model, it's 5A but they didn't list it in the title and just mentioned it in the description.

Do they come with the correct logo though?

Asking from previous thread. How common is it for Gearbest to ask for photo ID on a purchase? Ordered a phone, paid with Paypal, payment went through but they asked me for a photo of a drivers license.

Could be because the shipping address is different to the billing address but I don't know

Anyone can recommend me a cheap digital watch that would have a date display in addition to the hour?

What movie is this?

Season 2 of Danger Five

The trailer is self-explanatory
youtube.com/watch?v=xYXHzOqnMpk

I'VE BEEN CHINKED!

They told me I'd get like 100 for my money and then they only send me 10

Does anyone know how long gearbest priority deliveries take to arrive in the UK? I ordered a xiaomi pro on the 8th and the tracking hasn't changed at all since then. Kinda worried that i've been chinked.

>They told me I'd get like 100 for my money
looks like 10 2 me

Check OP resources.

No but it really wouldn't be two hard to make one, get a qi charging pad, a safe charge usb circuit a 3v to 5v bost circuit and a usb connector and solder them together

>tfw postnord will be btfo in their attempts to prevent people from avoiding taxes by importing their shit from china

You thought you get 100pieces for less than dollarino?

What chinkphone works best in the US on att?

Anyone having problems with first-time aliexpress orders? My order got closed because they don't believe I'm me and the link they emailed me to appeal it takes me to a broken page.
Not sure how to get my cheap plastic doodads now.

You are getting chinked, open dispute.

Speaking of open disputes, how well does Paypal handle that stuff? Never had to open a dispute with them, but I usually use western stores.

Just ordered 20 555 timers and I didn't have the same billing and mailing address and everything went fine

>says 10 in title
>says 10 in quantity
why didn't they send me 100!

What's a good e cig tank style?

vaporesso switcher

Don't think so

Doing anything interesting with them?

Gonna make cross pendants and sell them

Any laptop backpack recommendations? Looking toward this one. aliexpress.com/item/2016-Hot-New-Arrival-Canvas-Men-s-Women-s-Backpack-Mochila-15-6-Inch-Preppy-Laptop/32686761567.html

Gonna make a noose with them cause I'm retarded

So my Xiaomeme piston earbuds finally broke down. Was still usable even when the volume rocker fell apart but now sound only come from the right one. Pretty shitty experience tbqhwyf.
On another note, my 4 years old Superlux HD662 EVO still works quite well.
What are the latest memed chink earbuds?
Heard good things about KZ ZST from previous threads.
I mainly use one for a wide range of songs, like my bass strong and sometimes [spoiler]erotic hypnosis[/spoiler].

>Not exactly technology but I bought some "proxy" I.e fake MTG cards. They arrived in 1 week and because I'm a cheap shit they're obvious proxies but great for playing with friends. I spent $40 on 108 cards. I can post pics if there's interest.
user, which seller/site did you buy them from? I'd like to buy some.

the listing sucks for using "batch" and "packs". you could perhaps report the listing to make them change it to "pieces"

I'm going to the hospital help out a Cred Forumsman, I'm after some budget good noise cancelling headphones, van anyone please give me some recommendations? Not earbuds.

Thanks gentoomen