Dominic Taylor

tfw you fell for the job meme
I wish I could go back being a neet

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

tfw neet

Luke Roberts
Luke Roberts

it really is a curse. and the worst thing is, if you've ever had a job you can't apply for autismbux anymore, because you've shown you're physically able to do it. once you get a job there's no going back.

end me.

Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan

the first 4-8 weeks are always horrible then you just give in

Anthony White
Anthony White

be a NEET for a whole year
loving life, going to the gym, playing vidya
get a job
omg I have to go to work tomorrow x 5

This is why people wish they can be kids again.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

how do you make a living?

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

not him but trust fund + crypto and living in cambodia, easy mode

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

made a cookie clicker clone at work
it aint all bad

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

i fell for that meme too. i'm 2 years into employment now and it gets more and more dreadful everyday. i can feel myself deteriorating.

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Same. I wish for death every single day.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

don't be silly user. neets don't love life. we're neet for a reason.

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

some of us do, I feel happy all the time and I'm a neet. probably because I actually have hobbies and friends though.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

leeching of my parents

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

speak for yourself you depressed sack of shit. that's typical taxpayer logic.

if you don't engage in an activity that 87% of the population doesn't enjoy you don't love life

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

MY JOB IS FUCKING MY BRAIN UP

HELP ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

what do you do? i always wounder what job could you possibly do to feel this bad.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

software developer

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

fucking this
the day i quit my fob after 3 years of working was happiest day of my life
That feel was so good, like i was almost dead and some miracle happened that gave me a second chance, new life, i can do ANYTHING i CAN FUCKING DO IT.
for one year i was happy living creature, but then father told me to get job or he kick me, got job, half year working,
same shit is already coming, i don't wanna fucking live that slave life, something will happen and im afraid, fuck work 9-18 5/7 i hope everyone will die.

Mason Williams
Mason Williams

It's not the job itself that fucks you up. It's the boss being a dumb retard and co-workers being insufferable faggots.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

fuck off SEA monkey

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

true, I would rather dig shit all day with a great boss and great coworkers than work at <something great> with soul sucking lizard people

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

This.

Work could be a breeze if it wasn't for that ONE asshole in the company that always happen to be your boss or coworker and tries to give you a hard time because he had a bad childhood or inferiority complex or something.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

tfw constantly worried mommy will kick me out
I'm 25 in a month, can I reach wizardry before I'm on the street?

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

28 year old neet trying to climb out of the hole, been here for at least 7 years.
Currently taking networking and info security classes, getting through them alright but feeling like I don't have a real sense of direction, just going through the motions of doing the classes.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit