Can we save them from themselves, Cred Forums?

Can we save them from themselves, Cred Forums?

Poles need a strong leadership. We would be Germany-tier if only there was a person capable of putting polacks in their place

bring in some africans, then they saved

int=/=reallife

Austria can help you with that

/thread

No.

Poles (Slavs) are subhuman.

Average Slavic male

Average Slavic couple

What do you mean?

On the left is a Slavic male and on the right is a Negroid male.

Oh no, slavic men are masculine
This one doesnt even look slavic

Poles, Swiss, Dutch and Finns/Estonians should rule Europe.

they seem fine

>being that KHAN'D

srsly?

XD

>fat people are fat

Fuck off
Israel is our greatest ally

>

they need refugees to bump their economy up

only russia and germany can save poles from themselves

at least get Congress Poland from Russia, would you?

it's getting wasted on those subhumans

God knows, we tried.

uncivilized monkeys don't need to apply

I'd rather be German than being a ruskie filth.

Why do you hate Russia so much?

he looks German as fuck tbqh

They're subhumans, uncivilized barbarians and the biggest pile of shit on this earth.

They destroy everything they touch. Poor aids-ridden shithole.

For literally everything.
I prefer this option, Europe would benefit greatly from it

Inferiority complex. Poland is a little country that couldn't.

>Inferiority complex
But it's russians and ukrainians that have it towards us.

Polish master and russian serf. It was always this way.

Every time I see a Polish post, I feel a mixture of pity and cringe.

Every time I see a russian, I want to pet you like an animal.

>Inferiority complex
>towards russian animals
hah

*BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING* *BOING*

Przepraszam, my name is Pan Janusz.

I’m a 27 year old Japanese Husaria (Polish cavalry for you cudzoziemiecys). I make wódka and miod in my laboratory, and spend my days perfecting my drink and playing superior Polish games. (Witcher series)

I train with my long lance every day, this superior weapon can pike clean through steel because it is polished over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both nasal vowels and the Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their Sarmatian Szlachta code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a game designer for CD Projekt RED or a distillery staff!

I own several tracksuits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I squat with my ziomowies and bydłos and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage not to fight.

Wish me luck in Poland!

Eesti Vabariik rules the waves!

>Inferiority complex
ayy

that would be a 10/10 post
HOWEVER
>I squat
ya dun goofed, Yanushi-san
Tracksuits aren't up to date either, nowadays patriotic :-{DDDDD T-shirts are the top trend among bydło.

I really like your picture.
But who would give Eropean develompent funds to Poland then?

>le kind Germoney gibs free monies to le ungrateful Polen
I love this meme
also it's not like we would need any funds if your grandpas didn't fuck our shit up