Ummah general discussion

Invited: /Mena/, /tr/, /asean/, Muslims, potential converts and anyone interesting
Not invited: homoseksual, infidels...

points we can discuss
•Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
and
Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.

Islam is the full and complete submission to God. We believe that this teaching has been passed through the ages from the mouths of many prophets, including and not limited to Moses and Jesus Christ (peace be upon them)

There is much misunderstanding regarding Islam in the West and on this website, I was among the misinformed.

Let's try and change that!
come join the world's largest community of faithful believers, the Ummah!

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=800_1442221975
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
youtube.com/watch?v=P3O9d7PsI48
youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg
youtu.be/AJiYZ6QIAtY?t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=TFGY-PciwFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._E._Lawrence
youtube.com/watch?v=5fYQYS-Thxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

Wew
Government unblocked the net finally after 3 days

ayy lmao

Why do arabs smell so bad?

If Allah is almighty, why did this happen?
liveleak.com/view?i=800_1442221975

This tbqh senpaitachi.
Could you really say no to this beauty

We were wondering where you were. Alhamdulilah you're alright though :D
Apart from the troll motive, I'd say one smell person doesn't represent every person. Pretty basic logic. Also, um, you might like to look up history. It was the Muslims who gave you soap and shower. And they did note that the Crusaders who hardly ever bathed were strong on the nose.

Trolls aren't too bright

> Unironically converting to islam

>Actually believes they can take on the most advance western nations in the world
>Doesn't realize the western world has the capacity to turn all the sand in durka east into glass with nukes
>Actually believes Muhammad is a real prophet
God rewards his believers.....there is a reason why you live in the fucking shits.

>why does America celebrate christmas and not Ramadan
Becausee we aren't muslims. Fuck off.

Where did you go man?

Ah yes because arabs uniting went so well last time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

what kind of pokémon is that?

Why does America celebrate christmas and not Easter?

>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
How can you not love how mudslimes act as tough shits but will throw a hissy fit if you talk shit about the bloodthirsty pedophile warlord they worship.

>it is reverting to the original faith of mankind
That used to be Egyptian gods, you pleb. Convert to your old religion, ok?
Praise Ra.

We get to actually practice Christmas. I don't have to worry about offending some fucking roach to go all snack bar on the Christmas tree

Fuck you too abdul

we've always been divided habeebi and its not the westerners fault

youtube.com/watch?v=P3O9d7PsI48

ISIS general

Reported to the FBI
Enjoy your targeted drone strike at your current location

fuck islam

please humburger san give us a another chance

Oh okay, I'll just abandon my life and the holiday that I've always celebrated and dedicate the rest of my life to traveling from 3rd world shithole to 3rd world shithole helping people

>soap

So celts were the OG muslims?

Guess we know why Germans love importing shit heads

t. konstantinos osmanoglu

Reminder that Sunnis are scum who supported killing of the prophets own grandchildren.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nj8fCjGRAg

Don't worry Muslim bros, I got you
The image was flipped, it's actually pewweynW

My point is that the idea that instead of celebrating Christmas that all Christians should instead buy food for starving people in the the third world, while a noble one, is really unrealistic and not many people will ever do it.

>i am a greek
t. konstantinos osmanoglu

>le we are so oppressed by the west
>tfw we keep welcoming them
Why and how did you kill Giulio Regeni?

>Do you think we should allow baastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
No muslims, catholics, jews or indu can tell and teach civil liberties in our countries, stay in yours and you'll be fine.

pewweynW sounds Welsh desu

>Be Muslim
>Depict Mohammad
>Depict him as a girl

wtf i love iran now

Isis general

Nukes out for Emi

>fucking subhumans no wonder that arabs ahte you so much
Ahh did I step on the Turk roach feelings?

Basically, not many people are going to abandon Christmas to help third worlders

gas the muzzies

Salam aleikum
What my fellow muslims sacrificed for Allah in this qurban ?

it's all in good nature, Osman

pig

>islam thread
>in here out of all places

explain

*Tips fedora*

>I am Greek
No, I am Greek

Fuck off T*rk scum

No this is patrick

its complicated

So who hates muslims the most?
Greeks?
Slavs?
Germans?
Austrians?
Jews?
Americans?

Who is the hateiest of them all?

Hello Patrickopolous. Are you a Greek?

No

I am Greek

You are Turk scum. Go back to Central Asia

does allah live in that box?

>Do you think we should allow bastard west to draw our prophet if the picture is respectful?
I won't allow such thing, at the same time won't be agitated by amateurish drawings. What should we do instead, clarify why prophet shall not be ridiculed. If we get enraged, that's their point, to make us looks bad and angry barbarians.
>Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
That's their culture. What should we do instead, make knockoff toys and sell it to them. It won't appeal to the rich people, so this is where the rich Islamic countries plays the role.
>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
My answer: "Good for you" and walks away.
>Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
I don't really understand this question. As of the fake hatred propaganda, it's free advertisment of islam.
-I hate mudslim
-research to find weakpoints
-realised it was good
-revert to Islam
>Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
In logical sense, it is inappropriate. If they don't ask it, just don't. In case it is unavoidable, use the translation of MasyaAllah instead.
>Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind. nothing is better.
No doubt about it. Going back to fitra.

Oh sure, will you able stop the smallest Zika mosquito from entering your ear instantly?
God and prophet have revealed that thou shalt not be arrogance on the face of the Earth. Be humble and know your place. Advance civilisation of the past have been wiped out by a mere volcano and earthquakes.
"Have you not learnt?", repeatedly emphasized in Quran.

Buddhists in Myanmar

yes

fuck off

i fucked in allah in the ass AMA

how the cum in the feel when the ass there in the to when as so like

Its a borg cube.
Surrender yourself!
Resistance is futile!

angry mohammad who is really angry together with angry muslims, and jesus christ

So Germans it is.

How are the 2 million "refugees" in germany? Are they molesting everyone?

>He can't reach super Saiyan
stupid kuffar

A rat born in a stable doesn't make it to be an horse. Or in your case a fucking cockroach because, it would be extremely offensive to compare a bug to an animal with some value.

We should've stayed with tengri

No, I -am- Greek

"Germans"
You don't know about ikibey fαm?

Thank you for your kindness by letting me die as shahid. At least I won't have to deal with the al Mizan in Hereafter.

youtu.be/AJiYZ6QIAtY?t=90

whenyoufindthedragonballs.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=TFGY-PciwFU

>unite
>every other muslim nations : why not?
>saudi arabia: hell no, how else we could raise our foreign money if you could enter this country for free?
daily reminder that islam is just another arab's monkey business

>Oh sure, will you able stop the smallest Zika mosquito from entering your ear instantly?
Yeah it's called repellent.
>God and prophet have revealed that thou shalt not be arrogance on the face of the Earth. Be humble and know your place
God also said be wary of false jackasses but, we all know you fell for it
>repeatedly emphasized in Quran
I do not read dog shit conveyed as Gods world.

Greek diaspora?

>german flag
>defending islam

Kek

He is a Turk who thinks he's Greek

We wuz filosopherz n sheit

once most of the conflicts has calmed down I'm gonna try to visit most of the mideast

Don't hold your breath on that one.

>Gods word
>in arabic
kek, why didn't he talks in math like a real motherfucker he claim to be instead

- Please explain Zikapor.
> -Clean ass country
> -high tech
> -advance
Repellent works around 8 hrs. It wont be forever.
- Oh sure, if you are followers of Christianized paganism.
- Quran is the summary of previous revelations.

Nah.
Probably Turkish diaspora.
He might be legit autistic tho.
Since he kept spamming the same "I am Greek" shit since May(?).
When we ignore him he uses an a spambot to shit on either /hell/ or /balk/

zika sure avoid allah blessed country like malaysia.
burn those paranoid infidel hospital now brother!

Our government is trying to genocide mosquitos

>He is a Turk who thinks he's Greek
I hope he gets the help he needs

To make white internet crusader NEETs butthurt. It works everytime

>Joining Islam is not a conversion; it is a homecoming, it is reverting to the original faith of mankind.
the original faith of mankind started 1400years ago?

>Invited: /tr/
yeah why don't you go fuck yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._E._Lawrence

its Cred Forums: the religion
kind of like "lol, swedes are all black and muslim because we told you so" meme.

>white people
>white

Can i marry one of your sisters? I'll convert if she's hot.

Europeans wont accep you mehmet stop trying so hard

why do you care, the more you care and chimp out the more they'll publish, but common logic isn't the "ummah"'s strong side i see

>•Why does america celebrate ""cristmas"" and not Ramadan? Where is fairness?
christmas*

>Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
troll
>•Do you think the continuous fake hate propaganda directed toward us in the west will cause pogroms in the future
half of it is not fake we deserve it at least in eu

>•Do you think it's permissible to say mashallah to a non muslim person?
troll

kos o5tak

are you the Kebabshop owner in vid related?
youtube.com/watch?v=5fYQYS-Thxg

did you even read the link i posted?
europeans worked with arabs to take musul so fuck europeans too!
>Europeans wont accep you
you already accepted 5 millions of us
why so salty

And we see, the same propaganda again and again.

I don't give a single fuck about any retarded western who think they're gonna trigger me by drawing Prophet Muhammed (saw). I don't give a fuck about any retarded Muslim who thinks rape is good and attacking Westerners. Fuck him. I can see, a bunch of pussies who only attack online but not dealing with their cucked countries, yeah...

knula av neger

he's spamming sverigetråden as well

hehe just watched it
no but i know them :d

ime sinä neekeri paskaas ja painu ruottista helvettiin

älskar dig med östsverige

choke on allahs shit muslim fag

är URSVENSK favä

lite finsk också ;)

>no but i know them
holy shit! really? it's a small world.
top lads

jesus was an aryan

Selamın Aleyküm

It is really fun to watch christcucks lose their shit just because of a thread. It is really revealing who they really are.

I didnt know that this board had a /nigger/ general. Hmm...

hahaha
kaunis

we are going to dip our bullets in pigs blood and then shoot them at your stupid face. Islam sucks and that's why the middle east is such a shit hole

hmmmm i didnt know you could dip bullets in pig blood in cs go . is this a mod

Tunisia?
more like carthage amirite???

Do the people of this thread support isis?

How was jumaa
Lately life is good, the more active I am in religion the less depressed I am.

No, look up a concept called takfir
No one accepts them because they say they are the only "real" Muslims

What do I need to do to attract an arab man?

Hijab+hymen

Didnt your imam tell you that lesbian moe anime is evil jewish propoganda and that superior mananime like hnk and space dandy are halal , healthy and superior

In Russia even muslims drink vodka hahaha.

>-I hate mudslim
>-research to find weakpoints
>-realised it was good
>-revert to Islam
wew lad
But its ok to believe that

DELET

May Allah destroy the Infidel Hindus and free Kashmiri brothers from their yoke.
Ameen

>all this butthurt from both sides

top kek

If the Qur'an states no one can intercede for you, then why do all 4 madhabs have tawwassul and only the salafis are against it, it seems like a basic concept

fuck off ahmadi

this,t.b.h.

What's her name /mena/ ?

I don't know any girls

If you post Takbeer in this thread Allah will build a mansion for you in Paradise

t. Fiqh Student

Takbeer

Takbeer

Im gonna answer all of your questions
1. They have done it so many thimes that it is normal. If you gonna media or journalism is Christian that means you are wrong ( i am jew)
2. They are mainly christian but muslims in america can fast
3. We lived though ayt least 250 years of colony. By the way when year is over (i dont know climate of Middle east) snow rains, that means happy birthday
4. They did it many many times to Muslims
5. Why not they can say Jesus christ to our face
6. There are 3 true religion. Islam came to Middle east to correct them and they made the Caliphate. Christiany come to Europe to correct them and they made Rome. Judaim came to Israel to correct them and they made Judea. We supposed to be friend not enemies

>carthage
let me tell you about Carthage

why do arabs fuck goats so much? :0

nice omitting the fact that you were smelly desertniggers before capturing Byzantinian provinces

Only retard goes for ISIL.

over 400 from Sweden have gone now :^)

1. Muslims should be able to draw their own prophet like how the west draws Jesus. An image is easier to be put in media, is more fun and symphatic, etc. (Inb4 we don't know the face of Muhammet, Jesus's face was made up too)

2. Would Saudi Arabia allow Christians to celebrate Christmas if Ramadan was celebrated and got huge media coverage in America. You are allowed to fast there, don't whine much ;)
I bet you would migrate to America without a second thought if you got the chance cuz you are pretty much free there compared to Arabian countries.

3. No, why would I? Tell them "Happy Ramadan" too? It's just being nice, stop being like stupid SJWs, getting offended by every little damn thing.

4. Almost all muslim majority countries are shit and not developed when it comes to society, science, education. I get why they hate us. Why don't we improve ourselves instead of yelling around that "the west has made us like this"? It might be true, but it's never too late to stop bitching and do something.

5. Yes

Why? If you are talking about MENA, then I don't really care. They are the reason why prophet have been sent upon them.

>muslim
>one ummah
pick one

>1. Muslims should be able to draw their own prophet
It's haram to make an image of anykind of humans
>pic related
>2. Would Saudi Arabia allow Christians to celebrate Christmas
I've head SA's celebrate Christmas
>It might be true
Blame America for Iran and Russia for Afghanistan

Carthage?

Well many thing are a sin in Christianity but today nobody gives a fuck :/

Well, we don't believe in dark magic just because a book says it exists. :/

Muslims still do

>that pic
yet their whole civilization was annihilated by the Romans

According to them : we're infidels as well

What kind of mosques and imams you have there in tunis ?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Yeah they ultimately got btfo after humiliating the roms for a while, but hey, happens to the best of us I guess.

>humiliating the roms for a while
kek yeah if you call Hannibal walking around in Italy for 10years doing fuck all most of the mtime while the romans were so unworried they actually fought wars in the east and even invaded Spain just waiting for that autist to go back to Carthage

Ramadan is boring punishment

I'm Egyptian and a Christian
My family was Christian for a thousand years
And then before that they fucked snakes or something

>•Do you get offended when infidels tell you "merry" ""christmas"" / "Happy" ""new year""? What do you do when they tell you this?
At work we usually just wish "Happy/relaxing holidays!" to each other regardless of the background.
That is basic adult behaviour. Besides, calling names ie. "infidel" is considered derogatory. Grow the fuck up.

t. muslim

Or 2000 years idk

dude weed lmao

lol yeah right
you can't even 10 v 1 a fucking outpost

Because they aren't christians either

t. edgy kaffir

There is a reason Hannibal is still remembered while all traces of his civilizations are gone m8, and it's not for doing fuckall.

no he was an amazing commander. But his 10years in Italy was a waste which has been overexagerated when in reality Rome was never seriously thretened by it.

Hmm.

Snakes are essentially long condoms, in the same way turds are just reverse dildos.

This is 4 Chan. There are no muslims on this filthy place.