Immigrants and refugees are fucking cowards

Instead of fixing your country's problems, and fighting and dying for your rights, immigrants and refugees choose selfishness and run away.

Why do people support that shit? What kind of cowardice does it take to become an emigrant?

Other urls found in this thread:

accredited-times.com/2016/09/16/how-diversity-promotes-economic-growth/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yup

why are you responsible for problems other people have caused? what's the issue with getting a job and settling in a different country.

My father says the same about everyone living in the 'new world'. And he is right 2bh

cos im not a fucking paki bitch

A whole country made of them it seems

Because you as a human being are tied to the land you were born

If you choose to see it go to waste instead of improving it, then you're a piece of shit

yes Ahmed, that means when your parents went to the UK from Pakistan they were cowards. Once the right wins across Europe, i hope you get deported and executed by Pakistani authorities, you fucking piece of garbage

Only westerners are allowed to see an individual's with free will. If you're an immigrant or refugee without any concept of free will, then you will be judged as a community

My ancestors settled here, Abdul. We MADE this society

Immigrants by definition can't be Europeans to America

not an argument

you're not tied to any land, we don't live in a serfdom.

>getting a job
Nice joke.

The """Syrian""" "refugees" are sub-Saharan Africans, Iraqis and Afghans. They're spilling out of overpopulated countries. When you have 5 kids, you send one of your sons to the west to collect welfare so you can buy a new corrugated metal sheet for your hut.

Yes we are. Do you live in the real world?

Someone like me will always be tied to America forever. I'd rather die than emigrate

Most Americans feel the same way

>you're not tied to any land
You're tied to your family, your tribe and your nation. It takes years of brainwashing in school to break those ties.

american settlers were just poor europeans who were to weak to function here

ask your grandparents?

No, your ancestors left their own country like a bunch of traitors, Tyrone.

I don't believe that is our responsibility

As a human being if you leave your country instead of fixing it you're human fucking garbage

That's why I enjoy seeing kids drowning in the Mediterranean. At least some of the coward genes die out

American pioneers were strong enough to clear forests, establish farms and fight off indians. The new """refugees""" are Afghan nu-males with iphones in search of free housing and welfare.

Nope, you own land, or pay for the right to reside on it.

moving to a different country doesn't cut off ties with family

That's not the same those,not that I support his sentiments.

You make this thread everyday Billy Bob

You make it sound like the current wave of immigrants (like cowardly Mexicans) and refugees are the same as people who BUILT A COUNTRY

Newsflash - me and my ancestors built America. We are the natives.

If you're Syrian and you aren't busy DYING for your country (and it should be dying) then you're a piece of shit. You aren't even human

You definitely don't give a fuck about your family if you leave already

How selfish do you have to be to think it's ok to leave but not your family?

I would never allow any of my relatives to leave America, even if it means I have to wipe them out

>me and my ancestors built America. We are the natives.

hahaha!

Nope
Not selfish at all
Cool

You're idiot. How can I fix this shithole? It's obviously easier to move to successful country than spend all your life trying to fix country which is in permanent crisis. Especially when the salary of engineer here is 500-600$ while in USA it's 5000-6000$
t. Gonna move to Canada

>be in Syria
>islamic state wants to do some gore to you and rape your women
>Assad wants to kill you
>the rebels wants to kill you as well
>thousands come from the outside to fight the war so literally the country was invaded

The shitstorm in Syria is so big right now that there's absolutely nothing to do, except running for their lives. If it was Assad vs the people, fine, they could fight, but there are plenty of fronts in the fucking country, it's a mess.

Millions of Syrians went to Lebanon, and another shitton went to Jordan and other countries. The problem is the fucking Saudis: They won't accept ANY refugees, and the same applies to other rich arab countries. I really hope they all die, they're the scum of the ME.

tl;dr: There's no way to fight when the shitstorm is that big.

Ask me - how are those refugees in Europe contributing to anything but to the crime rate?

Most Americans are brave and aren't made up of coward genetics based on leaving to a more stable area if shit happens. We put our big boy pants on and fix it

You can personally fight and DIE for it. It isn't that hard

How do you think the bravery of people in the Syrian Army feel when everyone leaves?

There's more important things in life than being alive.

Of course you're a left leaning fuck who thinks everyone deserves to be alive just by being alive. No you EARN the right to be alive

These refugees and immigrants haven't earned shit

Lol, no. I don't think you're from Mayflower. Your ancestors ran from their shitholes to the more comfy land and you're trying to judge people trying to do the same. Your ancestors were the sane persons and you're not.

Why did your ancestors leave to America like cowards?

Lol what a retard.

How ironic coming from an """""American""""" having ancestors from Europe that immigrated because they were either persecuted, poor as fuck or struck by famine. You don't get to talk about coward genetics pal

You're my favourite kind of Ameritard

My ancestors settled here and built America to the great country it is today. It isn't nearly the same as you - wanting to run away from Russia because you're a fucking loser

Frankly I'm excited for you to struggle in Canada and the inevitable deportation

Tell your 4 million countrymen that were about to clean the country of cowards

I would say head to the airports but their natural cowardice will try to flee somewhere else

Don't pretend to know the history of my country you piece of shit

>we wuz settlers and shit
Haha fuck off retard without immigrants america would be an inbred 3rd world shithole with a weak economy

I served in Iraq and have personally put a bullet in many a raghead

Yet I have way more respect for Ahmed the terrorist fighting for his country than the pieces of shit running away from it, bringing Iraq with them.

Lol. Again, USA had no wars, you have always had shitton of land, it has been more comfy than Europe up until 1960s. Do you imply your ancestors have been building anything massive while living in NY or so?
Europeans accept people to have more workforce so it benefits capitalists running their countries. And not only Europeans, in modern world you can move anywhere except few countries because it always benefits rich people. Is it American education making your reasoning so acute?

I agree 100%, but take a look at Germany. They're clearly not Syrians, at least most of them. Dying for your country is the right thing to do, and many did it, but would you risk the enemy taking your kids and wife?

OP had a point but his retarded responses is making this seem like top tier bait

t. muh hurritage

Yes I would because I'm a brave human being

You don't think for one second most people would rather die than run? Most people would.

Even if it means the death of my family

Oh, dude, you have post traumatic stress. Sorry, dude, we were shitting on you, but you're not responsible for shit you are posting now. Just keep the treatment and take meds, ok?

Who cares about their country? The most important thing is personal happiness. Immigrants are the people who were motivated to leave their shit holes and make something of themselves. It takes a lot of bravery to go to new country.

I personally would send my family to Lebanon and would fight till I die, but if they're willing to die, than they'd be with me till the end I guess.

t. Lebanese-Brazilian

Each and every one of us have a responsibility to the people that raise us.

If you don't get that you don't belong in Western civilization

You're brainwashed idiot. You don't die for your country, for an average person there is no "his" country. You die for the interests of capitalists who run your country. And I am not even talking about civil wars when you have a decent amount of "homelands" to choose.

>Immigrants and refugees are fucking cowards

t. Land of Immigrants

a.k.a. Land of Cowards

See what kind of culture the immigrants brought? Selfishness.

No you stupid fucking Chicano, that's not how it works in America. You don't get the right to have personal happiness if you run away from problems.

You earn everything you have.

And it doesn't take bravery to run away. It takes a lot of cowardice

>t. immigrant descendant

/thread

I'm not going to be moralized by a first world baby and especially not by a burger.
People act in rational self interest, economic immigrant aren't at fault, the people that handle the immigration control are.

"People" didn't raise you lad. It's a social contract trading absolute freedom for security. You give some things to the state and the state has the responsibility to give protection to you in return. If the state cannot give you the security you need, you have every right to cancel such agreement and move to other state.

>literally country of immigrants

Self-interest is a code word for selfishness

This is why the first world became rich and people like you will always be poor cockroaches. We earned every cent and every piece of land we have, therefore we earn the right to be happy.

You don't get that right. You earn it.

Lol, okay. I am not western, I am Russian, idiot. All our history, and the history of most of the countries on a planet is a history of different oppressive regimes sending you to die in a shithole. In Russian history there was only one war worth of fighting in it, WWII because Germans clearly wanted to genocide all Russians. But all the others were the wars of different regimes.
Btw, do you seriously believe you were protecting homeland in Iraq? No, you were destroying pretty stable country in a name of American capitalists wishing to steal Saddam's oil.

The refugees are all cowards
Why do so many people want to take in a bunch of useless cunts who are also cowards

My ancestors settled here and built a much greater country, after fleeing the great American insurgency.
You're right though, once they built something actually worth fighting for they stood their ground and fought of 2 American invasions.

What do you say to people like Ex-Muslim Saudi Arabians? How could they possibly fix their country to become tolerant of non-Muslims,when on top of the fact that the majority of the country has been indoctrinated from birth to hate them, if they do come out as Ex-Muslims they'll be executed?

So, what I'm getting from you is that immigration to a country is ok, up until the point when it becomes GREAT. After that, all of the immigrants coming to the country, doing the same things your ancestors have done, are in the wrong?

When is this cutoff point that america became GREAT?

And yet we won a cultural victory, America lite.

>don't get the right to have personal happiness
>American says shit about declaration of independence where it's written that everyone has a right to be happy
Wew. Am I more an American than you?

>And it doesn't take bravery to run away
Yeah, it's not brave to learn a foreign language, get education and job experience, get a job abroad. It's brave to happily continue to live in a pile of shit.

>In Russian history there was only one war worth of fighting in it, WWII...

Not really Russia's fault that Napoléon forced Tsar Alexandre into a trade war with Britain and then invaded all the way to Moscow when the Russians backed out. That war was worth fighting.

You die and become a martyr.

People have more respect for a martyr than someone who ran away.

It's easy to talk about risk behind the safety of a computer, but why don't people do it in the real world instead of running away like fucking assholes

You think the first human tribes ran away from every problem they had? NO they fixed it

You've earned nothing, you were born in one of the richest countries on this planet.

Lolno
Please tell me how America win a cultural victory over Canada? If anything it's the opposite.

I've fought and nearly died in the service of my country

You don't get to tell me what rights I do and don't have, you third world fuck

If everyone ran off to get welfare whenever something bad happened then the world would end.

Yes it takes more bravery to speak about the problems of your country and fixing it because that incurs the risk of death, the ultimate price

What risk do you have by running away? OH NO PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF MY ACCENT.

Some risk, you cowardly fuck

OP is retarted. Individuals have been migrating for better opportunities since the dawn of time. It's human to want a better life for yourself and your children.
>B-but muh Volk, muh nation, muh bloodline.
All spooks created in the 19th century to make it easier for young men to kill other people.

Canada has not been built yet. Country is still giant with few areas inhabited. There is not even real Canadian identity and culture, you are all Frenchmen, Anglos, Hindus etc (while an American identity is real because they are way more mixed and old country).

>Americans
>Talking about selflessness
Haha funny. All of your gains were from exploiting other nations' hard work. Your recent wars and actions were all about controlling spheres of influences just so you can exploit natural resources from the countries.

If that isn't selfishness, I don't know what is.

Duterte is doing a good thing breaking shit up with your imperialism. But he really should have waited until we gained more firepower before ending the alliance.

Selfishness is not an inherent human trait.

It's learned.

And I'd rather put my kids through a ton of hardships so they can appreciate things when life is stable rather than acting like coddled pieces of shit like the average refugee

I've had a harder life than 95% of the world but I never ran away

Who said anything about welfare? Millions immigrate, get a job, have a family, don't cause crime. Yes refugees and many immigrants commit crimes etc

You worked for your government, big deal. I could do the same if I had your unearned privilege of USA citizenship. But I probably wouldn't because being a jarhead if for plebs with no useful skills.

>Lol. Again, USA had no wars, you have always had shitton of land, it has been more comfy than Europe up until 1960s

None of that's true though.

Not even OP btw.

I don't get why people shit on American education so much when they managed to create so many robots who do exactly what the American elite and Government wants them to act.

>way more mixed
That's not a good thing
>older
Their government is older than ours in its current form, their country is not older than Canada.
And half the shit you think is American culture, is probably Canadian.

Too bad Ivan. You're dealt the hand you're dealt

Deal with it instead of complaining

>spooks
HelIo reddit

Your ancestors were probably a German or Swedish BITCH fuccboi who couldn't handle the economy bantz or a little famine and came to the us all while clinging on to their roots, their culture, and living with their people.

These Muslim immigrants too will build Europe of tomorrow, and IN ADDITION transform its moral decadence into modesty!

I am, by moving to greener pastures, maybe to your pastures if I fancy it.

No, you were fighting for the interests of oil companies, not your country, retard.
It wasn't. Napoleon wanted to free peasants (aka slaves), bring French laws etc.

newfag

>Muslims
>Build
>Modesty in 2016
World are fucked because many people are stupid like you

>Millions immigrate, get a job, have a family, don't cause crime
That's a statistic lie at least here in Sweden. The only true parts would be "millions immigrate" and "have a family". They don't get jobs. And they've created a bizarre spike in crime. And even the perfect Ahmeds contribute to replacing Swedish culture and heritage. Even if they change their name to Sven Svensson they'd still have to get a vasectomy to not negatively affect our gene pool.

Not to mention these are mostly young fit for duty men that could choose between joining the ANA or similar splinter movement to bring in an era of freedom and prosperity for Afghanistan, or they can parasite of when our ancestors had to do the same. They can take our welfare, rape, murder, steal, ruin our future for their own gain, or they could fight for freedom. No wonder people want to bash their dark curry smelling manlet little heads in when they come here.

You got me there, Napoléon and his civil code were vastly superior to Russia's monarchy and serfdom.

All of that is true except the no wars part actually, and I'm pretty sure he meant wars in your territory. The only wars in your territory were for independence and your civil war, which was over 150 years ago.

>Selfishness is not an inherent human trait.

Self preservation, in the otherhand, is.

>And I'd rather put my kids through a ton of hardships so they can appreciate things when life is stable rather than acting like coddled pieces of shit like the average refugee

Say that again when they're starving, disease ridden, living in a war torn shithole with no hope of stability.

You'd be a shit parent to subject your children to that kind of torment.

>All spooks created in the 19th century to make it easier for young men to kill other people.
This. Those are made up ideas created by obnoxiously rich people to rule lower classes and make them die for abstract ideas covering their interests. Of course sometimes there are wars like WWII when you can't run away and your family would be genocides if enemies win, but most of wars now give people the opportunity to run away.

Imagine if there were a nation full of cowards?

You think that's a tenable society? No most people have enough balls to build it from the ground up instead of running away

The purpose of Martyr's are too inspire others. But Saudis have been indoctrinated to absolutely irrationally hate ex-muslims, and regard them as evil. I don't see how becoming a martyr fixes anything, when your cries for change will fall on deaf ears.

Also, regarding my other point, America has been an industrialised country, and the world's largest economy, since before the 19th century. So all of the 20th century immigrants such as Italians, Greeks, other Europeans, and people from all around the world, migrated to America when it was already Great and powerful.

So, according to you Americans like Antonin Scalia, the son of First and Second Generation Italian immigrants, who immigrated when America was already powerful, are 'human garbage'.

Most immigrants and their children contribute to America and help make it a great place to live in. Some of them have contributed more sweat, blood and tears than you, but you're somehow better than them because your ancestors came over a few generations ahead of them.

>I've had a harder life than 95% of the world but I never ran away
Unless you're an immigrant yourself, no you didn't.

What are you talking about? Why do you assume every immigrant is "ahmed"

*before the 20th century

*were 'human garbage'

USA is a country of cowards and traitors then. I mean the whole your cluntry was built by such people.

>All of your gains were from exploiting other nations' hard work.

Ah yes, "muh evil western imperialists".

Your country was built by Americans and Spaniards. Your lifestyle exists because the West makes it so. There's far more to be thankful for than not.

>this flag
>this post

The decadent west is doomed.

You're right, that's why we shoudn't accept refugees.

>I'm pretty sure he meant wars in your territory.
M8, the Indian wars lasted for nearly 2 centuries almost nonstop. The American frontier was not a safe place to be for quite a while.

But he is right, almost all immigrants are ahmeds. Very few people are work migrants. And if you are white it's pretty hard to immigrate to any first world country.

I blame the Jews

>stop running you cowards
>fight a losing battle
>die for nothing
what for? if an individual is intelligent hardworking and qualified there's nothing wrong with them immigrating to a first world country there nothing wrong with immigration (maybe brain drain but that doesn't affect the host nation) now refugees that's another story

I agree on the refugee front. It really is a waste of money helping poor people

Common sense is the answer, not a savage terrible cult from middle ages.

Oh lol. Most of immigrants worldwide are working hard. Of course some people commit crimes, and it's more often among immigrants because they often live poorer lives than locals. I know shitton of Russians living in Sweden and they all are working (okay, many of them on shit jobs, but still).
>gene pool
Okay, I see you like inbreeding.

>Your country was built by Americans and Spaniards. Your lifestyle exists because the West makes it so.
You had to. How are you going to efficiently exploit labor if you don't introduce technologies to increase output? Don't think that anything was done in an altruistic intent because colonialism wasn't really about that.

When did i dispute that many people are muslim, and don't work? What is the overall point you're trying to make. The fact is many people move countries and find jobs. There is no problem with the ones that do

Learn to use articles if you wanna go there. This is (the) most annoying thing about (the) Russian language.

>How are you going to efficiently exploit labor if you don't introduce technologies to increase output?
Genocide :^)

It's easy to say when you were born in the first world country that pays to you even if you do nothing.

why are you americans only so retarded?

Good luck Ivan my friend

Met very nice Russians in Canada

You're right actually, but the last war in proper American territory was still the Civil War. Unless you count WW2, but the US suffered far, far less than all other major powers involved.

>canadian/aussie chink
Lel. Memes are real.

Do you know what actually war is ?
I'm not talking about serving in Middle East , that is just walking through the park with an armoured S Klasse. Those people in Syria have it the worst way , there are countless fronts everywhere , countless sides.
Do you know what it's like when your house is blown up by artilery ? What could these people do ? Who could they support ? They can't even eat properly , how can you expect them to be in combat ?
Do you really think you'd learn what actually war is by being an US soldier in Iraq or Afghanistan or whatever ?
You people are just arrogant cunts who can't understand those poor people.

Are you aware that this countey was literally founded by immigrants and sons of immigrants?

Even for a meme, that makes no sense.

Of course, but the idea that the U.S. was some easy mode land of milk and honey isn't true. It's better than what people had back home, but hardship still remained.

It's every man for himself. I didn't choose to be born in a poor nation, and I couldn't care less about what happens to it - or any other nation for that matter. A smart person will take advantage of every situation and move to greener pastures asap. Morons will keep whining about "Muh heritage".

2bh based on Arabs I know, Saudis don't really care about religion, especially youth. They have giant traffic on a roads to Bahrain every holiday to get drunk etc. They date girls secretly. They sick balls fighting houthits because they don't have ideological or religious motivation houthits have. It's just their fascist monarchy forcing religion.

>Genocide subhumans
>Replace them with hardworking Aryans that do the work of 500 Jungle Gooks
>???
>Profit like the greedy Jew you are.

Not my fucking problem Mehmet

My ancestors built, fought and died for this country and that's why we're great

Other countries aren't great because of this rampant selfishness that goes on in emigrant nations that running away is ok

GO DIE FOR YOUR HAPPINESS.

Selfishness is not part of Western culture

This. Only people who have no achievements personally cling on to the idea of nationhood with pride.

But that's actually the correct usage of the term spook

I've heard the same about Iranians.

What do you mean?

>Most of immigrants worldwide are working hard
For Sweden that is an absolute lie. It is true the Russians and poles etc. are working much harder than the afghans and eritreans and stuff, the majority of which are on welfare. Statistically speaking.

>Okay, I see you like inbreeding.
I don't think you understand anything about the mechanisms of inbreeding and outbreeding. And I don't think you know anything about genetic setups across the planet. Or you would know that the current migration to Sweden is a complete and irrepairable disaster and an utter piss in the Swedish gene pool. Our mental health will decrease. Genetic diversity across earth will decrease. Our average IQ will decrease by a lot. Our height will decrease. Propensity for certain diseases will increase (but some will decrease). It's an absolute disaster.

>Not my fucking problem Mehmet
Now can you GTFO out of Syria or anywhere else for that matter?

>Selfishness is not part of Western culture
Literally the opposite. Western philosophy birthed hedonism/nihilism.

Kill yourself Cred Forumsfag

Most human life is excess life. And if you're a coward you definitely fall into the "excess life" category

Be a martyr you lazy pieces of shit. Fuck.

Many places in Europe were completely destroyed during ww2. Have someone fled?
And one more thing. Those "poor" people are the reason their countries are in shit. Their stupid beliefs and savagery should be buried with them in their shitholes.

I really wish the German atomic scientists had stayed in Germany just so they had nuke your sorry ass """""country""""" known for taking credit from immigrants and passes it as its own.

He is going to retort with
>much cristandom

>Do you know what actually war is ?
You see that second pillar there? That's a war. That's a white people war. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but did white people erase Turkey by migration after that?

>My ancestors died for this country
Did they actually die for it or it's interests ? US has been into countless wars and only about 2 are to defend itself.
>Selfishness is not a part of Western culture
How about those who immigrated from Europe in order to escape World Wars ?

You just can't understand it. Would you really stay and try to fight while there is no faction staying for you? Would you fight while your family is on the tip of the barrel ?

The guy on a pic has a point. Women should be equal to men so men could do what they want too not being judjed by society.
No, most of immigrants in the West work. You should learn more about western welfare systems. They can help you for a time, but nit all your life. And your race doesn't matter, everyone have problems with emigration to the west for last 10 years because they have made laws more strict. There are no laws based on race in the West. The fact that they have more Arabs or Indians than Russians means only that there are more Indians worldwide and they have been moving to the West since late 19th century, not since 90s as Russians. And of course most of the people move to the west via job or education because most of the countries don't have wars for people of these countries could get an asylum.

I get a sense of deja vu from this thread.

>Dude, just like strap a bomb and blow yourself up maaan. Don't you want to be a good member of the Ummah and make the world better for our people?

Let's run with this logic

>Instead of fixing your country's problems, and fighting and dying for your rights, immigrants and refugees choose selfishness and run away.
>Instead of fixing your country
>Instead of fixing your state
>Instead of fixing your county
>Instead of fixing your city
>Instead of fixing your barrio

>I will exploit your a system that used to benefit you to benefit me
>You're trying to make that system benefit you again instead
>Therefore you are an idiot and I am smart because we're both trying to do the same thing

Europe had peace for a very long time after ww2 and much of it remained untouched.

Dude, chill out, he's some autistic vet.
>known for taking credit from immigrants and passes it as its own.
We only do that for when they become U.S. citizens though.

>From a country which never experienced any war or crisis in over 100 years
I even agree with your point a bit. But as a US American your opinion is void on such topics. You have no fucking clue and should not judge people from your fairytale peaceful homeland.

>No, most of immigrants in the West work.
Source? The majority of post-balkan non-EU migrants here are on welfare.

Especially Germany, Poland and Russia, yes.

all new worlders are non countries 2bh. I couldn't care less if immigrants come so long as they do like the rest and work

That's why you make them work for their welfare.

Otherwise known as "having a job"

>that's a white people war
Are you implying that only people of European origin fought in the second world war? Soviet Union had the highest casulty in that war for instance and it's army were heavily mixed .
>Did white people erase Turkey by immigration after that ?
Did I imply that immigration happened towards Turkey? Are you denying that people escaped the world wars ?

It's more about abandoning sinking ships rather than drowning.
If you are smart, you will realise that culture and heritage are man made constructs that only hold you down. Tell me - if you were working for company X and company Y offered you better pay, better working hours, better benefits etc, would you stay in X?
It's the same with nations, but they brainwash everyone with this culture garbage to bind them.

I usually lol when you spam this thread but here's a story about my extended family.

>US goes and stirs up wars in southeast asia
>result is millions of refugees created
>collectively parents and 5 aunts/uncles become peniless refugees in america
>they all collectively work their way to middle-class/upper-middle class
>most of my cousins this generation works as engineers or doctors because america doesn't have enough

we've already done our part contributing, coming from shittier circumstances than 99% of the country. the american dream is attainable to everyone but shitty whiners like you.

If we were tied to where we were born wmyou wouldn't be living in America you mouthbreathing retard

>Many places in Europe were completely destroyed during ww2. Have someone fled?
Tons of people, retard. Learn about 2nd wave of Russian emigration.
>people are problem
Wew, so Russians are the problem of Russia, not Putin, Yeltsyn, living in a northern wasteland etc?
>majority of which are on welfare
I've been to Sweden and I saw many black people working. Idk what you're talking about. Believe me, if there was an opportunity to get money and don't work no Russian would work either.

>Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but did white people erase Turkey by migration after that?
No, Turkey was shit so they moved massively to both Americas. Learn history, Sven.

If we removed their welfare a lot of them would starve, riot, rape, steal, and do all sorts of crime to stay fed. It would turn into the south african slums. Of course most immigrants would leave since they're just here for welfare anyway.

But I digress, the system used to be a way to utilize human resources to the fullest by making the state spend money on them that a direct investor wouldn't. The system was then re-constructed by an increasingly influential globalist clique of media and political insiders, cheered on by the holier-than-though regressive left, to try to create a utopia. This proverbial carrot sans stick was then deliberately used by globalist anti-nationalist leftists to bait as many immigrants as possible to Sweden. Because they want to use Sweden as a springboard to spark the death of nation-states.

This may sound like some kind of cartoon villain shit, but to these people they have ended the scourge of war, will unite mankind, and their individualist ideals suggest co-operation and collectivism is stupid anyway. Also, no this is not a democratic process at all.

> (You)
>Tons of people, retard. Learn about 2nd wave of Russian emigration.
Some pathetic Jews.
>Wew, so Russians are the problem of Russia, not Putin, Yeltsyn, living in a northern wasteland etc?
Yes, most Russians are retarded as fuck, that's why we're in shit, face it.

Migrations have been going on since the beginning of time, nothing new. And if you can't prevent it, well then you deserve it

Idk about Sweden, but miat of EU countries don't have welfare making possible to live all your life not working.

>If we removed their welfare a lot of them would starve, riot, rape, steal, and do all sorts of crime to stay fed
You don't have to remove it, just make it so they have to work for benefits

We do the same shit here. I sucks but the system wouldn't work otherwise.

>your ancestors left their own country like a bunch of traitors
What was their other option, stay in England and get killed by pseudo-Catholics?

did you know that Australia also applies as ''new world''?

The American Dream belongs to those who built America, not cowards that run away to it you gook fuck.

We're tired of taking in the cowards of the world. When the time comes, your family will come get what they deserve

I've personally made every single refugee and immigrant feel extremely unwelcome and I'm proud to say that because I'm not a coward

You should be in your homeland or dead. You don't deserve the same rights as me because you're not human

>Implying that the majority of Muslims have recessive genes.
When the population you are being replaced by lacks any degree of resemblance to you or your ancestors what-so-ever then it is a bit of a piss take. With that being said it is entirely superficial, still it only takes 1 nigger to make a town look like shit.

Have you ever worked for 5$ a month?
Have you ever spent months in a basement, oh wait, we're on Cred Forums.
Have you ever had to drive to a different country to buy toilet paper?

Do you wear your tinfoil right now?
In most of European countries you get welfare based on your previous jobs. There are some things helping mother to raise children etc but it's impossible to live anywhere in the world not working at all. If you imply that all the benefits should be removed (for working people too), or free social services like education or healthcare, you're retard because benefits is what makes Europe great place to live.

For a bunch of right wingers you faggots are fucking cowards

I would rather die and take my family with me than EVER leave my country. If you don't think so, you're genetic waste

If that makes me a shitty parent, then that makes me a shitty parent. Hardship builds character

Running away does not

I'm implying the majority of the soldiers were white and that the war was orchestrated by whites and the japanese on one side, and jews and whites on the other. It is true that the soviets used siberians. Don't get the creme de butthurt out yet mehmet.

>Are you denying that people escaped the world wars ?
Yes. The numbers of people on the run after the wars, not as a result of deliberate controlled deportation (a lot of germans had to move into germany), was much lower than the current migration waves. The current wars are NOTHING compared to the second world war. And yet there's wayyyyyyyyyyyy more refugees. From Syria alone there's over six million refugees, and they make up about a third of just the refugees going to the EU. The number of voluntary displaced persons not moving within their own nationality territory and moving with the intention of permanent relocation have skyrocketed as the number of dead in wars have plummeted.

Yeah of course,

Swede is retarded. They actually do. Idk about Sweden, but in most of European countries welfare is limited by time and based on money you earned on your previous job.

>For a bunch of right wingers
>Implying implications

Ironically, your children dying is genetic wastage. Unpassed genes are as good as trash.

Lol there are people here who think they deserve a comfortable life just by running away to one

Holy fuck the world is fucked. The world doesn't revolve around you, selfish fucks

You know what else builds character? Hard work.

I view immigration as a wake up call to the majority of whites who have spent decades living life on easy mode, buying huge houses and raising large families while working piss-easy factory jobs. So when Asian immigrants who come here with literally only 100 bucks end up becoming far richer than the average white person, I have no sympathy for the freeloaders who masquerade as hardworking Americans.

I'm tired of people complaining about immigrants as if it makes their life worse. You are lazy, selfish, and undisciplined.

The west is made up of immigrants from all over the world! Western culture DOES NOT EXIST - it's a myth perpetuated by horrible, right-wing extremists who simply want to exclude people of color from the benefits of modern civilization! Today's article at the Accredited Times covers the latest research into diversity and how it contributes to economic growth and creativity within a society. Read it and LEARN:

accredited-times.com/2016/09/16/how-diversity-promotes-economic-growth/

In Nordic and some other Western Euro countries it works differently and they pay people who just fill out a job application every month or so (afaik at least). We used to have a similar system in the U.S. where it was abused to high heaven before they made it only a temporary measure, only for the poorest of people.

He have a system similar to much of Eastern Europe really.

that's not something you can control or decide, so you'll have to deal with it, no matter if you like it or not

>they brainwash everyone with this culture garbage to bind them.
What is the point of your existence? The new iPhone? Everything is a social construct. Everything. Our languages, our states, democracy, the idea you should be allowed to write what you're writing...

If you were working for your family company Y, and your cousin, the boss, had been told by a radical leftist that 'multiculture is tolerance', and you learned that you were to be fired from the company you built because Pajeet, that doesn't speak the language and has no skill and will ruin the company, will do your job for one fifth the price because he doesn't have a water bill to pay because he doesn't poo in the loo, then the rational course of action to secure your future would be to remove the cousin and the leftist indoctrinator, and tell pajeet that no, sorry, you're a harmful influence on the company please go someplace where you're actually needed.

Trash genes are better off not replicating. So it's not a waste, it's a blessing for us all.

>right wingers
? I am a liberal, as well as most of int posters I guess, at least 2nd/3rd world posters. But where are right wingers brave? Most of them worldwide are conspiracy theorists, usually uneducated, unable to get along with changes in society.

>was much lower than the current migration waves
What? 5 millions people left Russia after or during WWII to get away from soviet union. I am nit even talking about other countries. 5 millions is more than Syrians living in Europe now already.

Newsflash - most immigrants aren't hardworking Asians.

Most are welfare leaching cowards who want a handout simply for being alive.

If Asia was so great, go build Asia up and fuck off from my fucking country. They aren't even running away from anything

OMG WE'RE POOR

I don't give a fuck. Go work and make your country rich or die trying. We are all collectively sick and tired of supporting people polluting the gene pool because they didn't have enough balls for making their country a good place to live

If your country is suffering from war - join the fucking army. Die for it. Dying is better than wasting my gene pool

Imagine what would happen if the whole
World ran away from their problems? Complete collapse

>being such a cuck you fought so (((they))) can get better access to oil

ON TOP of that, you became deranged and expect everybody to just jump off a cliff because an authority tells them to.

Just don't breed, you PTSD ridden nutcase.

You saw black people working? Did you also see the statistical research showing that over half of the populations in the so-called 'exclusion zones' are unemployed and on welfare?

That is true. A lot of SS men did get employed in Argentina.

Why you country is allowing to do so? Maybe y'all deserve it?

Europeans migrated to nothing, and built a nation. In stark contrast to modern """""""refugees""""""" who migrate because of gibsmedats.

MERICA!

arguably my family built america more than you did. i have an uncle building american homes and worth millions, coming from being literally penniless when he came.

not even forgetting its not even our choice that america goes and fights foreign wars and creates refugees. i mean we survived two+ wars, crossing an ocean, famine under gommunism, and surely as fuck we'd survive some fat autistic NEET getting triggered.

Yeah well obviously that refers to you because fat load of help you are to the Nordicists

They're having their genes pissed on, by fellow Europeans to boot

>Newsflash - most immigrants aren't hardworking Asians.
>Most are welfare leaching cowards who want a handout simply for being alive.

Really makes you think

I don't think you understand. If people had to work to get paid, immigrants wouldn't want to come here. And that's against the goal of the ruling class.

That's not the case at all. You can exploit so many loop holes. Applying for work (that you know you wont get) gives you money, getting kids gives you money, pretending you fail your Swedish lessons gives you money...

>whites
Russians are immigrants and white too. I am fuckin tired of Americans mixing race with whatsoever.
Cool fear mongering. Especially funny is how you connect leftism here. No, those are really social constructs made up by elites to make you die for their interests. Shit, try to understand it. Look at American retard above who thinks he defended USA while fighting in Iraq. This is how it works. Government nurtures you with patriotic propaganda and then sends you die for their interests.

I didn't build the company, though. It was built by long gone people of my family.
And if it is being run by some moron, it's guaranteed that it will fail in the future and the logical choice would be to seek employment somewhere else. I am not the one who's a traitor here, since I am a hardworking and honest employee, it's the fool who's in charge and I refuse to suffer because of his idiocy.

An empty nothing is more stable than an almost certain death by war or persecution, which was the point of the reply.

>but it's impossible to live anywhere in the world not working at all.
You're just making this shit up. You're just pulling shit out your arse. There are fuckloads of ways to get paid for not working indefinitely. Getting enough kids will pay you more than working, pretending to apply for jobs will pay you indefinitely, pretending you don't speak swedish will get you paid until you're done but you can just fail the exam. This is a candy land of getting paid for nothing. There's a reason we have the highest taxation on earth and one of the highest national debts.

If you don't understand the difference between "settling" and "immigrating" there's no talking to you.

Just remember when we take power, your life is literally in the hands of people like me, you genetic coward.

>when
>we
You have PTSD you sheep. Go and die a meaningless death, because nobody will listen to you.

most of them just want a better life, (the ones in USA)

>Just remember when we take power, your life is literally in the hands of people like me, you genetic coward.

That's why I have guns, retard. Come and fucking try it, you fucking cowardly faggot.

Right, five million people, a large portion of which were jews moving to new york, germans moving to germany, finns moving to finland, balts moving to the baltics etc., from one of the worldst largest nations in the worlds bloodiest war. 26.6 million dead just for the soviet union. Vs. Syria, 400 thousand dead total, including foreign fighters. And the same amount of foreign refugees.

That's because your system was designed for white people, not some subhumans. This is your mistake. Just kick out all generic waste and things are going to be fine.

And why do they deserve that? What have they done to earn it?

Get on a plane to run away? You don't DESERVE anything. You earn it

People in Western Europe and America have EARNED it through hard work and sacrifice, not by running away.

Don't worry. We'll come get you when you least expect, coward.

Are you fucking retarded? "Look I think for of long time... Nationstate? NOT MORE STABLE... please ignore reality is GOVERMINT BRAINWASH HAHAHAHAH ethnicity GOVERMINT BRAINWASH HAHAHAHAH! nation-state and ethnicity is OF SAME AS PATRIOTISM AND GEORGE BUSH AND GOING TO IRAQ! or at least i dont of understand difference"

OP acting so tough on the internet. I'd like to see what you actually do it.

>Don't worry. We'll come get you when you least expect, coward.

Right, I'm sure you'll tons of fun executing natural-born American citizens whom you assume are immigrants because "DERE NAHT WHYYYYT"

People like you make me sick, you're a disgrace to your family and your nation. Kill yourself immediately, lest you continue to waste precious resources that could be used on citizens who meaningfully contribute to society.

Migrations at the beginning of human history aren't the same as now, when conditions everywhere were the same.

Conditions aren't the same all around the world. The world can be divided into coward vs. brave

I live in the brave part of the world.

> Don't worry. We'll come get you when you least expect, coward.
I feel like we are only one or two posts away from the navy seal pasta now

>Migrations at the beginning of human history aren't the same as now, when conditions everywhere were the same.

Haha no. There was never a time this was true. An empty nothing surrounded by nothing is better than being surrounded by enemies.

The OP is a PTSD-ridden vet, so it isn't that far-fetched.

In the army, cowardice was punishable by death.

Since immigrants are cowards, as has been established by most sane people, do they deserve a fate better than those fighting and dying for my country?

the pasta likely originates from some jarhead with ptsd like op if you think about it

I don't like migrants, refugees and foreigners in general but...that's exactly what is happening in the ME

They fight, they stay, they run away

>tfw I'm immigrating to the USA

>this fucking thread
Lmao

I'm not sure if it's master-class bait or if he really is just that retarded

Starting to lean towards retarded at this point

>it's guaranteed that it will fail in the future
Not if you push the moron off a cliff and take charge. But that's apparently racist and intolerant and brainwashed and xenophobic and just doing the will of the moron.

>the logical choice would be to seek employment somewhere else.
If you want to be a wage slave rat running from company to company with no ethics or reason to live other than to make more money. Or you can syndicalize and build something that actually does shit that isn't just for the dolla dolla bill. Which was the idea of the nation state until you people came along and fucked it all up. The idiot in charge is in charge because people let him be in charge. What you're doing is basically me saying "what the fuck? This idiot is ruining my lifes work, let's get him out of office. There's no company like this one and it's not just about profit. It's about what we stand for, our ethics, our morale, our ideas. It's about the collective us and what we can do together that frees us from the slavery of being single detached wageslaves in a rat wheel. I won't let this idiot and his globalist propaganda think tank ruin my family company because he ignores ideas and ethics and just focuses on Pajeet shitting all over the company standards for half the wage. Let's go boys let's kill the idiot.
"Actually that is such a western naĂŻve way to think. Life is only about you and your personal wealth. Nothing is worth fighting for. Just give up and obey whichever master pays you the most. And when this company collapses just run to the next one until they all collapse and we reach a single monopolizing super-company but by that point I'll be dead and I'm all that matters life is pointless brb buying new iPhone it has two cameras totally worth spending half a year of my life for"

>muh oil
Oh god there's still retards like you around?

Is it the same user, or do many Americans have the urge to frequently capitalise every other letter.

>mfw OP claims his desendents built america
>mfw he a lying bitch boi
>mfw his family doesn't even have a coat of arms

fucking pleb.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

Yes.

There are some things in life worth more than being alive.

If you didn't grow up in a cushy environment you'd understand that but if you grew up as hard as I did, there are principles that need to be sought after which are always preferable to running away.

If you run away, you're basically saying that nothing but living and breathing matters. And that is frankly selfish and fucked up

both sides of my family have coat of arms, what did I win?

ITT: Coward enablers

It seems we are talking about completely different things here.
Let me start from scratch.
A third world nation is equivalent to a failing company that is mostly filled with poor quality employees and mediocre management staff. Now, I am someone who is genuinely interested in what this company does ( lets take software development for example). I just want a comfy life where I can work on interesting projects and learn new technologies, and I have literally no interest in management or running this company.
Now, for some reason, I started out in this company, but I can see that it's failing and the quality of work here isn't up to my standards. Plus, the other employees don't share my passion for computers. Of course I will switch.

I'm sorry

How is any of that my problem? Like my personal problem?

Why should I tolerate you as an employee if you aren't talented enough to help your company out? How do I know you're not the reason for your company failing?

But it don't work that way boo

How could we make sure you're not one of the 90% of your company's employees that suck? How could we make sure you won't spread your culture or gene pool to that of our company?

And this is of course kinder garten logic. This is if we ignore the harsh truths in life. If we pretend collectivism and individualism are not affected by identity and ethnicity and the balance and composition of a nation vs. a non nation state. If we just pretend that humans are not humans, even then your analogy is flawed.

We're all immigrants.

I've actually thought about this, and I think it might be a holdover from German immigrants. So the descendants of these Germans morphed the capitalization of pronouns into just randomly capitalizing words because "that's what muh grandpappy did"

Irony: the post

No we're not.

Don't you DARE call me a coward

well, when OP?

There were already people there before they made their towns so they're still immigrants.

>Immigrants by definition can't be Europeans to America

You realize most white Americans are descended from the millions of Germans who fled here in the mid 19th century, right?

Are you a native american?

> you're not one of the 90% of your company's employees that suck?
That's why there are immigration laws.
In USA, an employee on H1B must earn more than the prevailing wage for that job. In Australia, there's a points based system for immigrants. You can't just pack your bags and leave - You have to prove that you are good.
And secondly, why should I care about what you or anyone else thinks?

So you realize the grand hypocrisy in your logic? It is alright to flee if you are in danger, but war refugees from other parts of the world are weak? That makes you weak as well, no?

Considering I live in a country of power and you're clamoring to flee here, you should care very much what I think

Do you go to other people's homes and act like its your home too? I hope not.

>all this retard using the same "lul american ancestors are migrants"
conqueror aren't migrant

> you should care very much what I think
Nah, you are just a redneck who shitposts on a senegalese waterboarding forum.
I care about what employers think, not random people.

that would apply for spaniards and maybe portuguese, but the anglo settlers were unironically migrants fleeing the english ''oppression'', not even a war

>Be Ameican
>Hate immigrants
Is he alright?

>Most Americans feel this way
I'm glad we have a mouthbreathing cunt like you to speak for us. How would we get along without you

I agree, but America IS a land if immigrants, they will always be welcome to come here.

they successfully genocided native american though, they earned their country

Americans don't hate immigrants, they just hate non whites. Just like how anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white, anti-immigration is a codeword for anti-brown.

There are still native Americans in the country.

I never said the refugees are wrong by fleeing did I?

sure, but that doesn't make them less migrants, because they weren't there to conquer/discover lands
if suddenly mexicans and chicanos started to kill the white americans, you would consider them conquerors?

The Spanish and Portuguese settlers fucked and married the natives so they aren't really immigrants.

What does OP think of the millions of American citizens who live and work outside of the US?

Not every immigrant if in a country illegally, or fleeing conflict or poverty. If the government of a country decided that an skilled immigrant would be a plus for the country, why do you think that's wrong?

>those who built America
You mean all those dead farmers and sons of farmers from 200 years ago? You don't inherit the right to live and work somewhere. You earn it by working to better that place.

Because apparently it's cowardice to want a better life for your family

>if suddenly mexicans and chicanos started to kill the white americans, you would consider them conquerors
yes, everyone successfully annihilated former master of the land earned its spoil.
so no matter who you kill, black, white, hispanic, asian, as long as its american, then you earned it

And by joining the military and nearly dying for America, I clearly earned that right

Then you're a piece of shit for not using those talents to improve America and improve a foreign country that may be hostile to us in the future.

You know how many places in the Deep South or Rustbelt or California need infrastructure improvements?

That's disgusting, am I white?

So you would be happy with an exchange of immigrants? Legal and illegal immigrants deported from America back to their countries and all American expats are deported worldwide back to the US.

Same kind of cowardice that prevents you from shooting some niggers and spics.

>mfw there's a 40% chance that OP is one

And do you know how few of these problems are due to labor shortages? It's almost entirely due to the fucked way that Congress and the states choose to allocate the funds

But some people are experts in fields that have a very saturated job market in their own countries. And anyhow, any wealth generated for the foreign country is also received by America, since it taxes it's citizens abroad.

Once you leave America, we don't want you back. Stay in your shithole and I wish nothing but the very worst for you.

How is that MY responsibility? I go where the money flows easier; I couldn't give a shit about povertyfags who live on a first world country. It's all about me and MY family and close friends.

*also partly received by

OP is a keyboard warrior who only says that because he's in a country which has never asked him to sacrifice anything.

Just because the stakes where high, and it was high-risk work doesn't mean that you contributed to your homeland. I don't know what war you fought in, but if you didn't help conquer land, or defeat an aggressive force that had attacked your country, you probably didn't make America a better place.

I agree
Those who ran away to new world are absolute scum, and their children are no better

So immigrants in the US "have to go back" but Americans worldwide can "stay where they are"? Doesn't sound fair to me.

Let's say America did deport all immigrants, where would the American expats go after they've been deported if not back to the US? Just let them sail on crowded boats in international waters?

Unless you missed the part about him serving in the military

Kill them for all I care. Let it be an example to all those who dare to insult America by leaving it

They can stay as feritilizer
Their blood will water the ground

Fuck canadians

>destoy iraq because "chemical weapons :^)"
>cause general instability in the middle east
>complain when refugees come from the lands you destabilized to your country

ayy you can't be this hypocritical senpai

>serving in the military
>a welfare nigger who likely joined so that he could pay for college because he was too stupid to get a scholarship
I'm not thanking him for his "service" unless he lost a limb

>they comd to your country
It's a good thing we have Europe and a fuckhuge ocean to protect us from the consequences then

Why would you thank him for his service if he was so shit at it that he lost limb, but not if he was a good solider?

please kill yourself, welfare queen
the rest of us actually work and contribute to society while you leech off the taxpayer

Oh let me try again:
>start the Iran-Contra affair en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair and fuck central america up
>start the "war on drugs" which props up mexican cartels
>embargo cuba
>complain about latino illegal immigrants

also
>implying a stormtard like you isn't butthurt about germany/france/uk etc being overrun by muslims/blacks etc

you're just a hypocrite, face it

This kinda sounds stupid coming from an American flag, no?

America was literally built by people fleeing Europe.

They settled here

They weren't fleeing from anything

Are you joking? A very significant portion of the settlers went to America to flee from religious persecution in Europe.

They left persecution you welfare nigger.

>I've fought and nearly died in the service of the Jews and Saudis
>being proud of this

>You think the first human tribes ran away from every problem they had? NO they fixed it

actually they did, we didn't populate the entire world by staying in the same place.

Different situation. They fled to NOTHING. People fleeing nowadays are fleeing to established societies where they don't have to build anything

The people nowadays don't have the opportunity to go anywhere where there's nothing because it's already colonised or just as shit as where they're fleeing from. Europe/America are the only options that aren't pointless to flee to.

Agreed. Considering that most of the rapefugees are grown-up males you're free to treat them all like coward-ass rats and treacherous pigs of no trust that esealy betrayed everything they're related to. Absolute garbage.

from the way he writes you can tell it's the same retard

Self-interest is a code word for selfishness

t.communist

>Saudis don't really care about religion, especially youth

They become very religious when they hit 30 or 40 and debauchery no longer provides pleasure due to developed resistence.

>escape from europe to the usa
OG cowards

Sure, so it's all right for the USA to go into Iraq for oil (don't delude yourself into thinking that it was truly about liberating iraqis or finding WMDs) and fuck things up for the local inhabitants, but when one of them come to your country as a way to improve their life, it's suddenly all wrong.

>inb4 ahmed or mohammed

I'm not muzzie or chink

>be Amerifat
>start countless wars for Israel in the ME
>ME people lose every time because you gangrape them with over 100 countries
>Syria next on the list for invasion
>think Syrians are actually dumb enough to think they can win the next NATO invasion
>Syrians take the time they have b4 WW3 happens in their backyard and leave
>Americucks call them cowards for knowing when they have lost a fight

Yes tons of Europeans fled to America, North Africa and the Middle East.

Even tons of Polish people fled to Iran since Iran was friendly with the allies.

Because to most their nationality is an accident happened due to their birth

Ok? Not my problem.

Go fight and resist for your country instead of your shitty conditions here

I'm not wasting my life on fixing something that won't improve in my lifetime anyway.

You're the one causing their problem, your funding ISIS to go attack them, that is a proxy war. If I were Syrian, I'd do like 11 terrorist attacks a day in America making sure a thousand people died each week, and in major economic areas, like Wall St, etc..

Then tell me why you deserve to be alive then? What possible purpose can you have?

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy dying in a ditch, muslim fuck

Well my purpose was to emigrate, get education, get a job to contribute to the local economy, and get citizenship.
I'm on the last step now.

said the guy posting from his basement on Cred Forums
kek

>retarded Amerifatt detected

Coward.

As a German/Italian who grew up in Germany, it has simply always been my dream to move to Switzerland

>Fapped to Michelle Hunziker as a kid
>Always drank an Ovomaltine in Zurich when taking the train to visit my grandparents in Italy
>love Fondue

I simply belong here. Coming from Bavaria I have literally no positive financial effect on moving here but Switzerland is so much more than just money.

Also I was using my German proxy because some airline switches prices when coming from a Swiss IP lmao

hey there have been many great american bobs throughout histoy. shut it leaf

1960s were a mistake.

>its another episode american pretends to be dumb to get as many as (you)
>he was successful

i actually unironically have ancestors from some original settlers apparently. not that that really matters because i have a whole mess of other euro immigrant nationalities mixed the fuck in too. mostly polish (lot of the northeast is), but like i said who cares.
its you euros and your obsession with your fucking tribe thats so pathetic. the same reason obvious fucking bait like the OP gets a gorillion replies every time.
i will never understand the kind of mind that sits around and feels good about the amazing things that dead people they might have been related to did years before they were born. i had some cool ancestors that did some awesome shit. i also had some ancestors that scalped native americans. but i dont bother worrying about it because they are all dead and gone and so is that entire version of the world. i will admit that it is interesting to know and learn about. but you euros are so easily triggered by it. how old is everyone here?

Germans are becoming refugees in Russia and Namibia. We already took the '48ers though so don't come here.

>literally a descendent of a bunch of cowards

I'm moving soon. The best way to solve the problems is to just let the regime collapse.

>If you choose to see it go to waste instead of improving it, then you're a piece of shit
Said land is really shitty, it's way too far from the equator. The only reason Northern Europe is populated at all is because some people just ended up here a couple thousand years ago.

>Why do so many people want to take in a bunch of useless cunts who are also cowards
That's the socialist business model. Creating a more or less permanent underclass they can buy votes from with several kinds of welfare.

Is there any real advantage to being lowkey racist over standard racist