I ask a question to the people of former colonies

Do you hate nation that ruled own nation?
In the case of Japan, most Korean people hate Japan, but, most Taiwanese people forgave Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Rapprochement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Antarctique
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinoctial_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well USA's only real colony was the Philippines and they hate us

I love spaniards. Spanish colonies are strangely really connected, aside from Bolivia and Peru which everyone hates.

nah, they actually hate us more than we do 2bh

Fuck s*eden and s*edes

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╗
.............................................WARNING............................................

THIS OP IS AN INFAMOUS JAPANESE SCHIZO FLAMER WHO
IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS OF
FLAME THREADS LIKE THIS ON Cred Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE PERSON DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD
PLEASE JUST REPORT THIS THREAD AND DON'T FEED HIM
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ ════════════════╝

I like the UK
Phillipines have being saying everything, but I hate you directly to us lately.

Also I thought Taiwan was just Chinese occupied Japanese Land (or is it technically our land).

This
And nowadays we ourselves have been independent for too long to have any such feelings for the UK; that being said, relationships with them were rocky until WW1.

Aside from meme wars, not really. Our relationship with Tugas is very friendly.

FUCK NETOUYO

It's been a fair few years since we've been ruled by Rome, but things are fine between the present day UK and Italy

well until WW1 they were being cunts in our hemisphere

fuck England

They kinda fucked us over in the wars,
> wwi
sending us into battlefields with incompetent commanders and poorly conceived plans and drinking tea while Australian soldiers died.
> wwii
Leaving us stranded while you cunts crept south on bicycles

But desu I don't really care about any of that shit, it was a long time ago. I hate their rugby team but I like watching their cricket team.

Some of them are funny, some of them are really repressed and melancholic.

We don't hate our former colonies tho.

mmm... I wonder if Philippines still hate us or they put all the hate on USA now.

w-what about us?

It's been 200 years ffs, other thn edgy idiots no one really gives a fuck.

Japan got Formosa (Taiwan) in 1895 I think (First Sino-Japanese War) and administered it as a colony until WWII

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Rapprochement
It's really the whole period after the Spanish-Aerican War to WWI were we become bros. WWI just makes it permanent.

Maghreb hates us, Indochina hates us, Levant hates us, most of subsaharian countries are ok with us tho.

We had a bit of a rocky relationship with them until the end of WWI but that was more because we were competing with them for the same land and shipping lanes than because they colonized America.

I hate you

>Bonding over mutual hatred for the Spanish.
Truly a family event.

You guys don't exactly make it easy to like you.

We like you. Even if you were banned twice.
>TFW could be speaking french right now

Anglo-US relations really pretty much stopped being butthurt during the opening years of the 20th century. The Venezuelan border dispute in 1895 was the last real time war with London threatened.

Not to hear butthurt Hawaiian natives tell it. :^)

What do you mean ? I know that French Guyana use to be bigger and that we had a few coastal settlements but I dont see what you are talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France_Antarctique

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinoctial_France

I knew that brits are butthurt about American independence day

I like you France. You ruled part of my home state for all of five years.

I will greentext what happened here.

>Venezuela since the middle of the 19th century has had a protracted border dispute with British Guyana
>all bets of a peaceful settlement are off once gold is discovered there
>President Cleveland offers to submit the dispute to an international panel of arbiters
>the British reject the offer and essentially say "Yanks bug off. Our business."
>Cleveland then threatens war if London won't agree to his proposal
>Britain is caught in a difficult situation--on one hand, the old phobia of a US invasion of Canada resurfaces, on the other, Germany, France, and Russia are all hostile to London
>however, right at that moment, the Boer War breaks out in South Africa, Germany openly sides with the Afrikaaners, and British butthurt is redirected towards them
>Britain then gives in and agrees to submit the border dispute to an international panel consisting of two Americans, two Britons, and one Russian
>in the end, the panel awards Britain most of the disputed territory anyway

The spanish were a relatively short time and desu there wasn't much here before them.

Also a ton of them came as immigrants in the 20th century.

It's a weird relationship and I think most people are sympathetic to Spain except the radical left who is MUH IMPERIALISM MUH GOLD.

Portugal is a meanie too :(

Aren't the Philippines a bunch of muzzies now though? Of course they hate infidels.

Idk if every body here hates Portugal, but i do hate

-

Bring it back pls

RARO

I'll give you Cali for 50 wampum

Like the time Theodore Roosevelt chopped your tail off with a meat cleaver. :^)