Japanese Thread / 日本語スレッド

This thread is for the discussion of the language, culture, travel, daily life, etc. of Japan.
Let's tark at randam in Japanese and English. Take it easy!

#Previous Thread ---Useful Links---

過去ログ
>desuarchive.org/int/search/subject/日本語スレッド/
Real Kana
>realkana.com/
How to Learn Japanese
>docs.google.com/document/d/1jrMXTVapkGlYSyQDwppETbz62ltcknJITQ7ll6bH8QM/edit?pli=1#
100 most common Japanese words
>docs.google.com/document/d/1GK7W2AwWsQr5VvgDYRMKSrhTJhDSkB5_jlaVGJks-Hc/pub

次スレを立てる前に必ずスレ立て宣言をして下さい。次スレリンクも忘れずに。
Please declare it before making a new thread and post its link.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqR5vJtHTo
kanadajin3.blogspot.ca/2016/08/so-mira-will-have-half-japanese-babies.html
youtu.be/sIHKADfw-rc?t=46
japanese.stackexchange.com/a/449/
youtu.be/q5SZzFaAZyY
disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/tokyo-dining/menus/dinner/
youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=s4uJxyZqWos
youtube.com/watch?v=JqVjLIoamRs
this.kiji.is/149114811249278978?c=39546741839462401
youtube.com/watch?v=GvDvstgoqbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗

..........................................REMINDER......................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Cred Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT.

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

youtube.com/watch?v=IOqR5vJtHTo

If I keep downloading random owarai will I end up understanding what the hell I'm watching?

ミラです。26歳で東京の人。

Why did secretary greet me with "Jaa" when I said Hello?

>tfw know chinese
>tfw kanji is ezmode to me now

..........................................REMINDER......................................

THIS CANADIAN IS A NOTORIOUS CANADIAN OTAKU TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH JAPAN/ANIME POSTING DOZENS
OF SHITPOSTS LIKE THIS ON Cred Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH OTAKU
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT.

that's your new name.

95% OF PEOPLE LEARNING JAPANESE GET LAZY AND STOP STUDYING AFTER A FEW MONTHS. DON'T BECOME A STATISTIC, FUCKING GET TO WORK, YOU FUCK.

proctology

How goes it today Japs?

What are you doing today? How hot is it today? What will you eat for lunch?

Did you crush say hi to you? Tell me something interesting, you damn Japs

How do you learn chinese characters when learning chinese? Is there a Remembering the Kanji program for chinese?

I don't get it. Am I just too handsome and she forgot the proper words or is this slang? I've never heard it used like this.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。の。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

してゐます(しています)
ゐない(いない)
まゐる(参る・まいる)
こゑ(声・こえ)
つくゑ(机・つくえ)
うゑる(植える・飢える・うえる)

I learn it the the old fashioned way, writing them over and over.

Well that sucks. I want to write troll nuclear war threats to the Pentagon now not later.

What do you guys think?
kanadajin3.blogspot.ca/2016/08/so-mira-will-have-half-japanese-babies.html

So it's just for hipsters who want to show off?

That's an indirect signal from here that she'd like to date you.

>Since I am an immigrant from another country
Did she become a naturalized Japanese citizen?

>They will be born in Japan, raised here, and have Japanese citizenship (given by me since I plan to become Japanese in November).

Based on her other posts, she seems like a deluded weeb, the only good thing about her is she managed to learn Japanese unless most weebs

>she managed to learn Japanese unless most weebs

What did she mean by this?

You're smelly and a foreigner.

Do people give Yu Shirota shit for being hafu?

I'm finding it really hard to find fellow sane and not oversensitive, deluded gaijins here. Also, why do fat chicks think they have the right to talk to me? There are two on my apartment floor and when they hit on me, my confidence takes a huge hit. Do they really think they that I'm in their league?

unlike*

Sorry, I'm too busy masturbating to Chinese cartoons to pay attention to grammar.

>I'm finding it really hard to find fellow sane and not oversensitive, deluded gaijins here.
Interesting, in what way are the people you've met deluded?

>Also, why do fat chicks think they have the right to talk to me?
Foreigners or Japanese? (I'm guessing foreigner though because fat Japanese are nearly non-existent)

I haven't felt smelt my body odor for the past 6 months. It's cool, but it's sorta fucked like am I dying? What could cause this? Even when I work out, I don't smell anymore. Scary.

Where are you downloading them from, by the way?

She doesn't know what she's talking about. I see Lewontin's Fallacy rather distinctly (but she didn't even get the argument right):
>Two people, both "white", can be genetically completely different in so many ways, way more than 1 white person and 1 black person,

Her spoken Japanese is pretty bad. No comment on written language, since she seems to be dyslexic (judging by how she writes in English).

Oh my. And how many years has she lived in Japan? At least she's not like the English teachers who have lived in Japan for 15 years and need to rely on their Japanese wives to be their mommy and do everything for them.

That's about it.
They were commonly used before WW2 but now are going extinct.
We just learn them for reading classical literature.

You can easily fuck japanese women if you're a fat white man with an average face and average social skill.

I feel bad for fat white women.

Foreigners. Fat Japanese know their place.

Their American liberal ideals (aka brainwashed by the jews). They preach tolerance but are intolerant of what they perceive to be offensive in Japanese culture. They believe that everything is equal when every aspect of human existence is inherently unequal. A brief example is they don't believe Japan can have a culture that's more unique than others because all cultures are unique.

To sum up what I mean, they don't believe that something can be more, or better, or worst and less than something else, but just different. This is just one problem I have with them.

She's been there rather a while, from what I gather. But the English teacher point is an interesting one. I think the key principle is that environment is more important than period. If I recall correctly, she got a visa with a sham marriage, and used to work in one of those bimbo clubs - so presumably she still doesn't spend much of her time with well-educated or cultured people, and her speech patterns would reflect this.

Learning through exposure is slow and painful because you understand nothing but a few words and learning by the book is slow and painful because you understand everything but a few words. Is this what they call intermediate hell?

Egalitarianism is insanity, but you do need to consider carefully what the word "unique" means.

shut up you fat disgusting english teacher piece of shit.

you smell to the japs around you, you fat smelly fuck

please teach cool fashion

Indeed. Many a soul hath fallen here, but carry on we must.

My mom bought me something like this for my 18th birthday

I'm not an English teacher, just a tourist spending 3 months here dicking around. Also, I'm 6'2" 210ls 10% BF, clean shaven and dress well; I'm probably better than you in every way.

At least I'm not a manlet like you
6'3'' master race

I'm 6'3 180lb
you a fatty

also where do you get the money to dick around in another country for 3 months?

just save some money before traveling

英語ばかりだな

>You can easily fuck japanese women if you're a fat white man with an average face and average social skill.

Proofs?

Nope, I'm fit and muscular with a low body fat percentage. I also deadlift 550lbs and bench 280. You're probably a skinny-fat lanky motherfucker.

Software job and easily being able to save money.

I saw a 6'7" Japanese man or Hafu at Gold's Gym Ginza with a back at least a 1/3 wider than mine. I've never felt so small in my life. It was intimidating.

韓国人が犬臭い

Howaito pigu go homu

>know a bit of japanese
>go to a bar
>find a cute japanese girl having fun
>make jokes in broken japanese about your weight
>she think its funny (mostly because of alcohol)
>make jokes about love hotel
>?????
>enrich her culturally

that is good thing
What was the feeling?

I was happy. She usually forgets about my birthday

youtu.be/sIHKADfw-rc?t=46

ご注意ください

go hommu

Can a Japanese give a serious answer on this?
Is this guy correct? If so, it would be a nice confidence booster.

お前の豚彼女を中出す後まで

鎖国が続いたらなー

翻訳機乙

It's your turn!
Let's celebrate mom 's birthday !

Is this true?

そりゃいらない
私は最高

こんにちは。

>jaa soiukotode atowa yoroshiku onegai itashimasu (じゃぁ そういうことで 後はよろしくお願い致します)

she just said "jaa" or anything else after that?

Can someone explain to me why sometimes は is pronounced は and other times it is pronounced わ?

お前んとこの豚はどうなの?

Hi, isac. what's up?

fine

Not really.

because it became apparent over time how clunky watashi HA saiko desu was and they went through the list watashi a saiko desu watashi ka saiko desu watashi sa saiko desu watashi ta saiko desu watashi na saiko desu watashi ha saiko desu watashi ma saiko desu watashi ra saiko desu watashi wa saiko desu and liked the sound of watashi wa saiko desu

Oh, I'm glad to hear that.

She only said Jaa and nothing else.

こんにちは!!!

こんにちんぽー

:3

mmm, then I have no idea desu

スポンサードリンク飲みたいな

japanese.stackexchange.com/a/449/

>there are qt innocent little jap girls out there that stab their classmates to death with pens and knives

why nihon, why nipponese girl do these things

source?

Why is Nonen so cute?

I've always been curious about Japanese love hotels. Does everyone use them? Are they popular because Japanese people live with their parents until their 30+?

Probably 70% of the people I met in Japan still lived with their parents.

日本

I'm in yokota air base.
there is nothing to do.

TRUST. NOBODY.

スウェーデン

How do the Japanese feel about the fact that everyone in the world want to fuck their women?

blow up something

いいね

For what purpose did you go?

You have a whole fucking runway to run down with your arms spread out wide yelling about the teikoku before running into a boat.

今日もさわやかニッポン

Why is jap (and also korean) TV always littered with retarded shit like captions, ads, some asshole's facecam etc Is the whole nation suffering from ADD or something?

They're butthurt as fuck because they don't want to fuck them KEK

to see aircrafts

>70
if a girl,it's common to live with her parents in all over the world.

I'm russia, so i can relate to that feel, I don't think they care about 3dpd that much.

Is there going to be an airshow later? Planes are pretty cool but I like them the best when they're flying.

If Japan allowed guns then everybody would be in a constant stalemate therefore the country would be much safer

So you mean there would be 0 crime?

Do russian girls want to fuck foreigners like jap girls do?

KEK if japan allowed guns, there'd be more mass shootings than america, mental illness is RIFE in japan because they do nothing about it

Yes 0 crime

They are just 10 years ahead of the times.
You can actually see similar vibes(very small, but its getting bigger) from our local tv also.
I don't consider it as a bad thing.

But their mental illness is always just being a shutin. They would never get a chance

It's for lower class.
It's better than drug and violence.
Japanese knows how to manage the class.

The only reason they don't harm people is because they are weak pathetic shutins. Give them tools of murder that don't rely on strength and you can guarantee they'll use them.

Notice how most school shooters are bullied hard? If there's one thing japan excels at, it's fucking bullying, man they bully kids in to killing themselves

I saw only a chopper flying.
it was too far to be taken a photo.

永遠の17歳ですよ
キャハッ

EVERYONE has FUN AND EVERYONE FEELS G O O D.

holy cow

just watched kimi no na wa. it was great lads.

おのおの方、討ち入りでござる

Whoa that's a lot of people. Is there a festival going on or something?

I'm planning on going to Japan next summer, are there any places you guys recommend on hitting up?

So far, I've got Ine Bay, Nara Park, Fox Village, Imperial Palace, and that's basically it.

Soap Land.
It's kinda like Disneyland or Universal Studios.

I had to write one more sentence.

I'm also a lower class, so I welcome such a TV program.

5 centimeters per second was the most pointless thing I ever watched all the way through. What's this new thing he's doing? Does it have any more substance?

None of it matters if the country is in a huge stalemate. The bullies and mentally ill won't be able to do anything. Guns only work if either everybody has them at all times or nobody ever has them at all.

Nara was one of my favorite places I visited. The museum there was awesome and the deer were pretty cute.

If you're going to Nara you might as well go to Kyoto too since you'll be right there. Kyoto has a lot of good temples and historical sites. Don't bother going to the Kinkakuji that place is a tourist trap. The Ginkakuji was amazing and my favorite temple that I visited.

Obviously Akihabara if you're going to be in Tokyo. Even if you don't like anime that place was crazy enough just to be entertaining to see.

yes.all of Japanese suffer ADD since two decades.It's not joke.

>if a girl,it's common to live with her parents in all over the world.

Not in America though :^)

I'm more interested in the temple and historical destinations, can you maybe add on to that?

富士山

>tfw no Japanese friend to ijime with

I am an english master
My english is always correct

yes, japan-america friendshipsfestival is taken place.
there are a lot of people.

English*

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right!

Ooh, is there going to be something tomorrow? I want to go to some sort of event

Lately I have been very inactive due to the weather but it is looking to be quite clear today

>japan-america
>friendship

Monsoon season?

>you will never walk in the rain under an umbrella, holding hands with your Japanese gf

good afternoon

Definitely go to Fushimi Inari Shrine. Go all the way up to the top and try to make it so you'll be coming down around sunset. It's very beautiful there.

If you start at the Ginkakuji you can take take the philosophers path south to Nanzenji (which is OK but has a cool aqueduct). Then make your way over to west to Museum of Art (I like museums a lot) and then you can either go North to the Heian Shrine or south to Kiyomizu (or both if you like). South takes you through Maruyama Park which was a nice area.

If you're going to be in Japan for a while let me warn you that Temple fatigue is a real thing. I spent the first two weeks in Osaka and Kyoto traveling around mostly looking at Temples and by the end of it I couldn't even stomach seeing one.

probably, she is Finnish

My gf is not Japanese

Do you guys think there's a qt Japanese girl, or any girl, for that matter, that posts here?

>any girl
yes
>qt
no

youtu.be/q5SZzFaAZyY

Yeah, there's this one Japanese girl I met in this thread back in 2012. I met up with her in Sendai, and she was pretty nice. I still talk to her sometimes.

But we're all qt japanese girls user.

What was she like in terms of being a normie?

I'm your friend, but………

厚い女性が好きですか?

>My gf is not Japanese

wew lad, a foreigner in japan who isn't too beta to get a white gf

Pretty normal, and rather qt. We just talked about Japanese and American culture in a restaurant and she showed me around Sendai.

嫌い

Explain what is happening in this image.

冗談だ!

>everyone

that's lie.

She is experiencing the pleasure of being cummed inside.

>foreigners like thai* ladyboys do

Mos Burger doesn't accept credit cards. What the FUCK?!

I don't trust white's voice
whites like ugly asian

Vast majority*

Japanese GDP is 5% up in this year.

some amateur bands play music and amateur group take performance.
but it is not good so much.

Good afternoon

Just because some autistic retard likes ugly cunt doesn't mean that all white men have a shit taste also.

And 95% down.

ふぅ・・・

I lived in France.
French people prefer vietnamese girls more.

>tfw my credit card wasn't accepted at 7/11 but was accepted at the Yomiuri Giants team store

Paris?
Weren't you scared of all the nigs?

How many people did you hear that from?

disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/tokyo-dining/menus/dinner/

What should I get from here?

No sushi, I've had that the past three birthdays at this restaurant. Want to try something new.

I feel like that should be even easier.

Why the fuck are you even using a credit card in Japan?

Carry five 10 thousand yens like a G.

And you didn't smash you cool ass faggot?

It would appear that she is receiving a rectal examination? on tv?

chicken teriyaki burg seems good you get ice cream with it.

>implying most Japanese girls would be interested in a ONS

わたしわ ツロゥです

いや、、、

I have 60 thousand on me, but I hate dealing with coins. I try to use iD as much as I can. My pasmo balance is for travel only because I hate recharging it.

悔しいのう、悔しいのう

>iD
What's iD?

I don't thing the little things

お前インターネット向いてないよ
本でも読んでなガキ

Kurobuta Tomahawk Tonkatsu

Just time is always time

あうあー(^q^)

why are jap vloggers so mentally deranged? KEK

>kanadajin3

literally believes she is japanese, lies about having perm residence and works in a fucking restaurant KEK

Mayuyu also introduced me to tkyosam yesterday, this guy is a fucking goldmine kek

>60 thousand on me, but I hate dealing with coins.
how rich man
could you treat me to yakiniku?

she was here

Not even.... Boundless. Ryan Boundless.

Be (be) boundless, be be be boundless. Ryan Boundless. Be boundless, be be be boundless. There's no better time than... NOW.. Be BOUNDLESS.

First I gotta get up off dis futon, put muh shoes on...

Ryan, why do you listen to awful hip hop and nigger music at 42 years old? Aren't you little old for that?

white people in general prefer brown skined asians.

悔しいのう、悔しいのう

まーた変な奴が来たのかよ

>y do you listen to awful hip hop and nigger music?

isn't he in cambodia now anyway? kek

Wtf he is in thailand now?

Shit taste is quite common.
Japan in general has a shit taste in anime for example.

簡単に釣れ過ぎてインターネットに向いていない

Do Japanese girls twerk?

ネトウヨはネットに向いてない

yeah, they'll even booty clap on your face and clap your face with their butt cheeks and might even fart in your mouth a little

calm down Ivan, you are Slav not white

Married couples and decent unmarried people have no reason to use them.

So no, they're just for scum.

Hot

恥ずかしくなったら釣り宣言する簡単なお仕事です

まだスルーできないから幼い

What should i be doing while I'm learning with anki core 2k? Should i write down new vocabs when i get one? It doesn't feel very effective.

>implying any true White man would so much as tolerate anything but lily-white skin
The "whites" who prefer monkeys are not White at all.
Think about it. If Whites really preferred gross dark skin, they wouldn't have the genes for White skin because they would have been breeding with darkies.

I have a blond hair and very white skin.
If i'm not white, i don't know what is.

you are "gh" in "thought"

you are "gh" in "neighbor"

you are "yo" in "you"

who*

steal sentences from 2ch, put them into anki, and review them so you can be a professional vip shitposter

What do Japanese think of blonde, blue eyed girls?

I think they're the best besides Japanese

Black hair, blue eyes > black hair, green eyes > japs > blondes

>悪い 味

>>悪い 味

>>>悪い 味

>>>>悪い 味

good color, but light colors looks sensible to sun light

Non weeb has no intesting japanese women.

don't be serious

>良い味

>カナダ
>>>>悪い 味

They are endangered species.

>best drink ever
>>良い味

this desu. everyone wanting to fuck Japanese women is a weeb meme.

>color

>b-b-but japanese people don't want to be white

*dyes hair blonde*
CHOTTO MATTE
*puts in blue contact lenses*
ANATA NO IU KOTO HA...
*listens to western music*
WATASHITACHI, WATASHITACHI... HAKUJIN DATTA KA!?!?

近所にあるパンとケーキのお店が凄く美味しいカスタードベルリーナーを作っている
最近賞を貰ったため、人気になった
昨日買いに行ったけど売切れだったけど、
今日は買えた
やたら美味い

Those are Koreans

they will be if asians start breeding with them too

japs on suicide watch

Not true. I thought most girls here would be ugly before arrival, but in Tokyo, there are quite a few pretty girls and a few beauties. I daydream about qt Jap girls riding my face now.

Of they don't want to be white.

They're already honorary whites.

whats going on the pic?

no, koreans have their faces mutilated to look like white people...

and anime characters

>white in thailand

whiteboos are subhuman, I know

>
show me the photo

f-for real

ごめんもう食っちゃった
我慢出来ないほど美味しいからな

lol
fat white with ugly asian
BASED

I am also now interested

yo, for all my jap niggas, what time is in japan? cause it's friggin 2 in the morning here

1000% sure that thai flag is like that lel

i saw something horrible

Those are usually the cases in ASEAN countries

まーたケンモウサヨクが湧いてんのかw

Make me think.
youtube.com/watch?v=XJaQXj5wVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=s4uJxyZqWos

You really hate me don't you, jap

>I will never be able to fulfill my dream of having a Japanese friend in uni because my campus is full of beaners.

not only asean though

My campus has tons of asians, but nearly all of them are korean or chinese from what i can tell.

At least a quarter of my calc 3 class is asian girls

What do you think of Pete Frampton in a kimono?

you're in Florida aren't you

California, pretty much the same though

I never see that, so I can't tell anything

delete

he says in English

>smugness intensifies

The dream

Meanwhile in Africa

>no Asian qts

they know

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

また偽物が来やがったみたいだな

お前どこに住んでるか知らないがここにもアジア人の可愛い子が結構いるで。目を開けろ、クズ。

stop trying to pollute asian genes with your nigger dick

なんでベトナム人が喋ってるのにコメは日本人とか中国人のことばっか喋ってんの?
いくらなんでもこんな糞デブルーザーは日本人ゲットできんよ。金がない限りね。

南ア君は困惑した

Where? I must know

mobile viewだとverificationをやれないよ管理人さん

>アジア人の可愛い子
中国系の娘かい?

>reading korea thread
>white expats suddenly talking japan for comparison
>reading thai thread
>white expats suddenly talking japan and china for comparison

always...

そうです、変なおじさんです。

Japan is best Asian country

thanks to the massive cocacine production , peru is not poor as somalia

small airplanes full of money enter the jungle daily

Cred Forumsの情報発信力はすごい

>攻撃的書き込みをする若者?
どうやってわかったんだ。。。

money that indirectly helped certain brown guy to have sex with a gook girl
youtube.com/watch?v=JqVjLIoamRs

how much can you get 1kg of pure peruvian for?

>人工肛門
ウンコとシッコの区別もつかんのか…

>極右、保守、白人至上主義
>ネタをネタと
>Twitterとfacebook は悪くない
どこも一緒だな

Any rare pepes?

I'm tired of it tbqh

so that's why you have people bugging your phone and you are scared to leave your house

THAI FLAG MOBBIN JAPAN ROBBIN
HIT THE KILLSWITCH AND PUT AN END TO ANY PROBLEM

日本のメディアがこういうって事は恐らくトランプの方が日本にとっていいってことだな、うん

I went to uni in NorCal and there were gooks and slants all over.

Do you go to some shithole in SoCal?

4ちゃん:海外版2ちゃんねる
なるほど

Which state is the best state Americanons?

nope, Im on the legal side of the economy,
not sure why but I had been always under vigilance

>I'm a huge weeb

I fixed your spelling for you

Yes...
Japanese people are hard enough to find in SoCal, but in campus the only Japanese person I've talked to is my professor.

Around the New England area.

No need to be mad, Chen.

トランプになれば記事に困らなくて儲かるからな

I dont know who i rather fuck me senseless. Peru or Thai.

Fuck me sideways at least.

枕を噛め!

12月からGDP新基に切り替える。2011年のGDPが4.2%押し上げになり、直近が0.7%だったので足すと約5%になるのかも。
this.kiji.is/149114811249278978?c=39546741839462401

I'll make new thread?

それから?

What's wrong, Ryan? I think you're losing your shit.

you're having a mental breakdown and midlife crisis all in one. i'm worried about your health, Ryan. I think they're going to find you in the bathtub of your shitty flat with a toaster inside the bath and your wrists slit

You're losing it, Ryan

I like the Anime!

尻の力をぬいて

however that character is 2hu. not anime

モーリーとかいうユダヤ人臭いやつこそtin foil hat.

I like Korean touhous!

youtube.com/watch?v=GvDvstgoqbI
wait until 2017 will be long

うんこでた!

overwatch?

post their feet

you make new thread?

Feet

Feet!

チャック開いてる女の子は、そういうファッションになるのに
チャック開いてるおっさんは、チャック開いてるおっさんなんだよなぁ

I make new thread then

OK

go on

what a troll

You are one obstute observator tbqh didn't expect anyone to regocnize.

Aren't they so cute ?:)))

They just became major successes selling out Tokyo Dome.

Massachusetts