Your cunt

>your cunt
>Do white people in your cunt act like black people?

>leaf
>yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=E7tFjNp_NRA
youtu.be/7C8NNcuDSWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here black people acts like mestizo/white people

Yes. All the young kids nowadays listen to rap and wear baseball caps and hoodies.

What age group are you talking about?

sometimes

>
>No

we have gypsies, so yes they do

Everybody here just trying to copy some one so yes

Come on now, slavs are basically white niggers
Maybe they're not as bad as true niggers but they're certainly the closest you'll get

What's the point of this thread?

>niggers
>people
?

I can confirm since I'm basically a nigger except I can clean up when necessary and have an education + a dad.

1. Flag.
2. Yes.

"Thank you! Your feedback is very important to us."

Yes, piggu and nigga are breeding ugly looser Japanese females

We don't have many blacks except roppongi, so yes. White people act retarded all the time. But it's ok, I'll take you to the train station anyway.

>flag
>no, but Maori sometimes do

Usually i the suburbs where youths come into contact with "new" swedes.

lmao

yea, and who gives a fuck really? in north america there will always be a minority that tries to act above the rest, if you don't have your actual shit together what reason should you have tp fear them? Legitimately.

>yea, and who gives a fuck really? in north america there will always be a minority that tries to act above the rest, if you don't have your actual shit together what reason should you have tp fear them? Legitimately.

What are you trying to say.

youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

Ed Wuncler was voiced by Charlie Murphy.

if you aren't some fuck who flunked highschool and decided slinging drugs was a better solution to tech school or excelling at a minimum-wage job you shouldn't have to worry about niggers and wiggers

at least in the midwest US; idgaf about the coasts or leaves

Some Greeks, Lebanese and Italians do, lower-class whites tend to have their own bogan culture here.

People from 12 to 23 might act like a mix of slav and nigger.

>slavs are basically white niggers
Does this apply to Poles?

Oregon
Everyone here is either a redneck or a hipster, so not really. In Portland there probably are some though.

oregon is a wasteland even for hipsters,wtf, I hate portland now

youtube.com/watch?v=E7tFjNp_NRA

I was on the bus earlier and some teens (not all white) at the back were listening to Designer and singing to it loudly.

...so yes I guess

Yes
youtu.be/7C8NNcuDSWw