Another Pole attacked in UK

>A man was stabbed in the neck with a bottle in Telford in a suspected racist attack.
>West Mercia Police has launched an investigation after Bardosz Milewski, 21, was attacked after he was approached by a group of three men in the early hours of today.

This is fourth attack on Poles in this month. What is wrong with you Brits?

shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2016/09/16/man-stabbed-in-the-neck-with-bottle-in-telford-in-suspected-racist-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mszN_cAttaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shame on you, Britain!

Why should they want you in their country? Just because your skin is white? You are still foreign and don't belong.

Poles (Slavs) are subhuman.

they are sissy as fuck they can't be harsh to pakis and niggers but polish

Inshallah only the sons of mohhamed allowed

brits can tell themselves and poles apart?I don't think so.

Poles literally commit more crime than gypsies in the UK.

That's saying something.

Anyway Britain is not European. Fuck off.

Poles are NOT slavic
Although slavs are pretty niggerish desu

>britbongs racists attacking and killing poles
>meanwhile London is basically New Pakistan

Every Slav country has less violent crime per capita than your country.

>israeli education worse than americanistani
seriously?

>Brits being subhumans
how is this surprising?

also this

>it's another episode of pseudo Russians not realising that poles are no different from pakis

actually proportionally there very few pakistanis in london. pakistanis in london tend to be a of a higher social status than those outside london as well.

poles tend to live in shithole towns, that even migrants from poor countries tend to avoid.

Israel is full of Mizrahi arab jews.

Welcome to the west. In Canada, it is/was OK to be racist towards Newfoundlanders and in the US it's OK to be racist towards Appalachian mountains people or southerners. Blacks, Muslims, etc. are special snowflakes. It just means you're white and normal.

>poles attack foreigners
>YEEE FUCK THEM IMMIGRANTS GO BACK HOME FILTH!

>brits attack poles
>oh my god so sad, why do you do this to us :(

kill them all brits

lol
They kill Chinese in this country while shouting racial slurs and the news won't even make it to the local paper

What makes you think your circumstance is special? Welcome to the club.

Why do you care, Poland? I thought you, too, were against immigration.

Brits love Pakis confirm

On the other hand, fuck you Poles. fucking scum

Talk shit get hit

now take out the niggers

Bengalis are the same desu. He just means Asian Muslims.

t. rasheed

Bloody UKIP have made racism towards Poles and other Eastern Europeans acceptable, bit sad

Lmao dumb faggots I was saying they hate us for real but '''noo it's actually only a minority of Brits ;)''

now you're getting rekt but they do nothing to muslims because they would chop them to fuck the second any anglo looks at them funny, also they stick together while subhuman polacks are more keen to undermining each other in front of their foreign overlords. Hitler was right this ''nation'' is weak, pathetic and Brits should murder every single polack in UK.

Poles ARE slavic you retard. We speak slavic language so by definition we are Slavs.

*zort*

Mashallah, kuffartholics deserve it.

Poland can veto any future trade deal with UK. If public opinion of UK within Poland is low and some opportunistic politician feels like gaining popularity he can cause a lot of trouble for Brits.

Sure, but then Germany will just shit all over them because Germany's economy depends on that deal.

There are many Polish criminals. They are one of the largest criminal populations. The Romanians, Pakis, Poles, Gypsies, etc. that are killed are mostly killed for a good reason.

you're assuming everyone involved will be making rational decisions

CLEANSING THE VERMIN GOES AS EXPECTED
TRUE BRITISH WOMEN NEED BROWN COCK TO MAKE THE LINEAGE STRONGER
VERMIN GTFO

Where are the Poles?
I want to kick your arses

I am unironically butthurt about this. Brexit was supposed to be a middle finger to globalism and multiculturalism, now it's just going to be remembered as "that time Britain got pissed there were too many white people in their country".

fuck off back home then

Grzegorz ty diasporaku oby ciebie też zajebali

>HURR POLACZKI WHITE POWER AMIRITE? XD
>OH FUG ANGOLE NAS ROZKURWIAJĄ ;D

ty jebana polska kurwo

what the fuck are you saying
>diasporaku
diaspora? no you nigger.

Because they're better behaved than the average scally, and will be totally assimilated within a single generation?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

This

Poles are as subhuman as any paki

t.Kuwra

>hurr żyje tu dwa miesiące jestę le Anglikię xD

Grzegorz ty kurwo nie ze mną te numery wypierdalaj z UK

stop attention whoring

Lel this

>There are many Polish criminals. They are one of the largest criminal populations.
That's because there's more of them than other nationalities, their crime rate is only marginally above Brits. Stop spouting UKIP memes.

t. diaspora

>them

t.Mateusz

CLEANSING THE VERMIN GOES AS EXPECTED
TRUE BRITISH WOMEN NEED BROWN COCK TO MAKE THE LINEAGE STRONGER
VERMIN GTFO
pic realted average british woman who's ready to stomp some polish vermin

POLES FUCK OFF BACK TO POLAND

OUT

OUT

OUT

WE DIDN'T SAVE YOUR SHITHEAP OF A COUNTRY IN WW2 SO YOU COULD ALL COME HERE

you people are literally the same as girls who post about how ugly they are on normiebook to fish for compliments. Polish posters are fine but the small group of obnoxious self-hating ones such as yourself are insufferable. Fuck off.

>you people
>implying

but nice try Tomasz maybe if you predend you're English hard enough they won't lynch you

they're on Cred Forums mostly, usually faggots who gave up and work 9 to 5

nice meme

>what are proportional statistics
Poles only commit 0.02 percent more crime than native Brits, despite being a poor, almost completely urban population. I'm sick of you bellends shitting up every thread with your cherrypicked meme images.

Delighted

Fuck the smelly dumb Polish scum

>foreigner minority commits more crime than the natives themselves
wow, that's even worse than I thought.

Are you illiterate?

t. pajeet

This desu

Didnt Poles attack a Chilean pianist because he looked like he could be an arab, and another Pole for speaking in German in a bus with a German tourist (a college professor) in the last 2 months?

>Brexit was supposed to be
It wasn't supposed to be anything. The ballot may have been clear and specific in its wording. Yet it didn't matter. Everybody just projected whatever they wished onto it and voted against immigration, against the ruling party, against globalization or whatever.
The thing about fundamental opposition is that there's no real cohesive plan behind it. Actually not just no cohesive plan but no plan at all, as the flight of the leading figures of the Brexit campaign so funnily demonstrated. It was just contrarian proletarian anti-intellectualist punk.

WTF I hate UK now

> yes we the greatest pipole on the world accept my invitation on tinder blonde goddess

What's wrong with beating up immigrants?

That's some profoundly dumb shit, bruh. Nah, Poles are white and Christian.

You have to go back Januzsch

You know what's common in Estonia and the leading Asian countries? shit loads of homework, I remember doing 2-3 hours every day. Glad that's over, uni wasn't any better.

>if you dnt lyk us u look lyk dis lol

Lowest form of comedy, Mateusz.

No immigrants from Europe pre-Brexit are being expelled, stop bandwagoning on American political slogans to stroke your e-penis you braindead cuck.

STOP THIS MAD BRUTE

Didn't read.

Go home polack leech

inb4names are Muhammad, Achmed, and Abdul

i just don't get the hate my countrymen get in uk
someon tell me it's just a meme

>neet calling a wagie a leech
epic

>NEET
>Saturday

You can stay where you are too slavshit

maybe because poles are dumb like they are in polish jokes idk

>Estonians
>Slav
literally burger-tier

nah, they were invented by germans out of pure hate, expelled germies went to usa and so did the meme begin

You can't even quote you dumb fucking Polish animal. They're all russian rape babies and there's too many of them in my country.

GO HOME

indeed, inshallah brother, the west will soon be ours

Coming from Australia, the nation of criminals and prostitutes

HOME

NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=mszN_cAttaA
thread anthem

soon

The murder rate of your white population is around 2,5 per 100k, still 3x higher than that of Poland's

Aha, I see.

I always thought it just sprung up like clockwork. But if you're telling me it's a German immigrant thing then I believe you.

The best Polish joke was the one where this Polish guy thought his wife packed his own lunch even though he did it himself, hated his packed lunch, and jumped off a building because of it.

The British and their French jokes though, they do the same thing lol

Please dont judge all brits based on our worst, who they themselves judge poles by your worst.

Good. Fuck diaspora.

>don't want X
>stab X in the neck with a bottle
That's a bit odd way of solving problems tbqh famalam

all those jokes are working class tier unfunny, like those obscene kind of dad jokes
polish jokes are after ww1 thing, we expelled a lot of germans from our lands and also our people had to seek new home too because the country was so devastated we had hunger threat, germans were usually richer in Purssia so they had upper hand in usa

i don't recall any Brits being beaten up in Poland

Not like our bydłos solve it in a different manner

one pianist getting his ass kicked =/= people literally murdered and stabbed on the streets

This

There aren't any

When was the last time we killed a foreigner?

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for our bydło, but I've never heard about them actually stabbing foreigners to death. Usually they just beat spics up in night clubs for hitting on their slutty gfs or something. The >poles attack foreigners
thing is a meme. I mean there's a fine line between getting your nose or a few ribs broken in a dark alley and getting stomped or stabbed to death in the middle of the fucking day. Don't generalise.
>Kraków flag
Oh, nevermind.

>not knowing brits come to every major city here and act like drunk niggers in the main square
pajeet you are officially banned

just some bantz la

attacking visible minorities is VERY naughty while attacking white people is ok