How do we save spain?

how do we save spain?

We can't

weak men create hard times

Let them feel the pain of their ancestors and a new man will be created.

just let them dying

If i was Spanish I would also hate tourists.

like dog in stew?

Asspain is beyond salvation. Someone nuke as already.

Let me help you translate:

People on whom our entire economy relies, go home

We want to turn one of the safest country in Europe into a third world hellhole. We want to lower our life expectancy (one of the world's highest), raise poverty levels and the start the oppression of women and gays.
We want fear in our hearts when we walk down the street, until we can't anymore because people with machine guns are waiting for us there.

Tourism is seasonal, low paying, and makes the country very vulnerable to anything that causes a slump in travel, recession, terrorism, etc. I can understand why they wouldn't want tourists. Especially the way some of them behave.

But this message makes no sense. Tourist come with money, spend it and give it to you.
Refugees come and ask you to give them your money.
It just makes no sense why would someone perfer a refugee over a tourist.

what jobs would replace tourism jobs when tourists stop coming like they want?

that is only a problem with unsustainable tourism
if you have sustainable tourism, you can earn a lot of money of it
t. tourismology student

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you really think the people writing this shit are thinking that far ahead?

So what's your alternative then?

>t. tourismology student
Why would you study that in Serbia? No offense dude, but nobody wants to go there.

every fifth high school here is of tourism and hospitality

I see the same kind of graffiti here in France everyday. Same shit different country.

How do we save France?

That pic, i only see this things in catalonia and balearic islands
yeah, its in Mallorca

what about the canary islands

Invest in something that's actually productive? I mean, tourism is nice, but relying too much on it is horrible.

I bet it is the refugees and 2nd gen "immigrants" that write this shit.
It's hard to hide how horrible they are, when tourists from all over the world show up and spread it on social media.

Lmao fathers can't even protect and save their girls from subhuman rapist scum. If we can't protect what's dearest to us we can't save our countries. We're doomed.

i don't know, maybe too far of europe for the refugees but the tourists can be terrible, this year a german started a fire there...

>every fifth high school here is of tourism and hospitality

What, like that disguises the fact that not 20 years ago you committed genocide and unspeakable atrocities on a mass scale upon European soil, something unseen since World War II?

Not even holy water can help you now.

I get the feeling that weak people need this fear, need this feeling of them being slaves, their ancestors were always stupid and lead by someone, so when these plebs have the slightest amount of power, they get corrupted and use it in the wrong way or just fuck it all up by themselves and cause the same thing to happen all over again

That and also that for these guys, everyone who ended up doing something with their life and reach a higher level in life than them become the "bad guys" because of the pleb's inherent and constant envy and laziness, so they are more likely to pity people who are as lazy and as envious, and most importantly, as stupid as them (e.g """"refugees"""")

Albania-wanna-bes did the same before and during the war, but news coverage about reasons for tensions and previous happenings got extremely warped because the US was on the muslim side.

>That and also that for these guys, everyone who ended up doing something with their life and reach a higher level in life than them become the "bad guys" because of the pleb's inherent and constant envy and laziness, so they are more likely to pity people who are as lazy and as envious, and most importantly, as stupid as them (e.g """"refugees"""")
There was a nice thread earlier that tied into this idea. A German was in Italy complaining about the southern european work culture

>Why would you study that in Serbia? No offense dude, but nobody wants to go there.

t. never been to serbia
i mean, we even make money of salaš here in vojvodina m8

Is Serbia nice to visit? What is there to do? Cultural sites or nature sites?

You can't save people who don't want to be saved.
Not even Jesus claimed to be able to do that.

Drink Vodka and forget everything