How do these three countries feel about each other?

How do these three countries feel about each other?
I heard that China and Korea hate Japan because of war crimes. Is that true?
Also, how do China and Korea feel about each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None of your business.

None of your business.

Chinks are worse than Japs
>Japs only occupied Korea for 40 years
>Chinks harassed Korea for more than 1000 years

They always pretend to hate each other, actually they love each other though. They are all fucking tsundere desu.

south koreas look down on chinks and china but no actual hate
chinks are butthurt about south korea because we are much smaller to china but there are a bunch of koreaboos in china also us army in south korea

why do you look down on china?

Hey bros, This Nati fag wants to cause battle between Japan, Korea and China.
Don't be serious.

Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart and accept it even once. what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. And compensate to each victims and family of jap war criminal.its what jap needed to do right now.

south koreans*
its really funny to see that when the chinks are butthurt us about koreaboos in china but we south korans dont give a shit about their disgusting boring commie pop culture

why? chinks are turks of south korea we have nearly 1000000 chink sweatshop workers and mail order brides

>Kim.....

south koreans*
chink tourists in asia is cancer by the way

But zainichi Korean is Turks of japan too...

but they are people with very similar culture to yours who just happen to live in a poorer country
I dont think it is very nice to look down on them because of their poverty

None of your business.

>Best Korea
>Learning English
WHY

>>
None of your business.

미국식 영어가 아니라 영국식 영어 배우는거라 북한 입장에선 할만 한가봄

Go home, Scheißdeutschen!dumm!
You killed too many Jew and Slavic people!

It's none of your business, the North Korean

I am very sorry for all the Jews and Slavs we killed.
Are you also sorry for all the Chinese and Koreans you killed?

This guy Is zainichi kun. So don't worry desu.

Korean is still poor. I think they are overrated by themselves. And Koreans are acting as like a great in other Asia.
That is main reason why Korean is hated. And when Korea is populated it's because kpop.

Chosun Schools in Japan desu

I think that all three countries are better off than Germany because we don't have to deal with Merkel.

Chinese: Japanese has learned much things from Chinese. Some of Chinese tourists are very rude to other people and some of Chinese fishermen steal coral and fish in the Japanese sea, but most of them are not bad people.

Korean: STOP stealing Japanese ancient Buddhism statues in 대마도,go out of 竹島, and never say ill of Japanese emperors.

Be quiet, fool you. Some of my family belonged to Japanese army.

Really? Why do you leave PEGIDA in your country?

Korean population during Japan's annexation

1910 13.1 million
1942 25.5 million

doubling Korean population, very sorry for that LOL!

buy one-way ticket to Pusan to go back to your cunt ASAP
it shouldn't be expensive

Japan did a world most evil war crime and never apologize from the heart
And jap must compensate to all the victim and family of hap war criminal.
what a stupid monkey japs are. rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart. And compensate to each victims and family of jap war criminal.its what jap needed to do right now.

Asians are fucking dumb lmao

All they do is try to copy Europeans and north Americans and they can't even do that right

You're welcome for the protection btw

Everyone, let's ignore this poor baby.

because we have freedom of speech and because PEGIDA has nothing to do with killing of jews and slavs

Is this true?

no prob bro

ネトウヨ通報するのが捗る

This shit again

You lost Vietnam. AMERICA has been weaker and weaker since you ran away from Vietnam,you know? Please say hello to your last president, Mr.Trump.

在日北朝鮮人をここから追いだすことはできないのか?

nice photoshop
provide source, faggot

It's a Netouyo's crappy propaganda.
They want to cause a trouble between Japanese and Korean.

自称愛国者様のネトウヨはこうやって猿みたいに暴れる度に日本の恥を晒しているのが何故理解できないのか

Neck yourself, Loser Nazi NEET

In old days, under Korean kings, about 40% of Korean citizens had been treated as slaves. Japan just helped Korean establish new companies, make their lands high-rice field,etc. Korean has been Japanese or Chinese planted country for over 2000 years, so they don't know how to govern their nation by themselves.

とりあえずここネトウヨの落書き帳じゃないから

Really?? German still discriminate other races and peoples from German.

however, I need to remember your serious opinion, I know.

それもそうだが、議題についてあんたの意見もききたい。

画像きもい。吐き気がする

Yes, you will be able to check it in your national libraries.

しねや、売国奴

まあこれだよな
正しくは日韓のネトウヨ同士が愛国()バトルしてるのが実情

在日消えてくれ、、、

Korean, would you tell me your opinions on Japanese? I know that you hate us.

None of your business.

135 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:05:53.80 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
ネットウヨ・嫌韓厨・反喫煙とか、いろいろカテゴリーはあるんだけど、
自分の主張を繰り返したいってだけの人は、
新しい情報を提供してくれるわけでもないし、
新しい視点を提供するわけでもないし、
どちらかというと邪魔な存在だというのに気づいて欲しいんだけど、
やっぱり無理なのかなぁ。

184 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:15:28.56 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
こんな匿名掲示板に書き込みをすることで、
日本の利益に繋がると考える人がいるのだとしたら、
相当頭が悪いと思うのですよ。

210 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 04:19:46.01 ID: 2Vhz4xlO0
掲示板の役割は単に個人として知識が増えるというので
十分だと思うですよ。
国家に対して貢献したいなら、税金納めるとか選挙にいくとか、
他にやることがある予感。

617 :ひろゆき:2006/03/31(金) 05:13:25.57 ID:7jp+Pu1DO
これだけ嫌韓バカしつこく書き込んでると
日ごとに反感もつ若者も多いはずだよ
空気読まずにいきなり韓国の話題にもってってWとかつけてるし
逆に嫌韓がうっとうしいから韓国を応援しよう韓国のために
日本の足をひっぱろうと思うほど嫌韓はうざい
だから嫌韓厨って日本を落としめようと
目論んでる国内反乱分子じゃないの?

サンキューひろゆき

【コミュニティの一生】

面白い人が面白いことをする

面白いからネトウヨが集まってくる

住み着いたネトウヨが居場所を守るために主張し始める

面白い人が見切りをつけて居なくなる

残ったネトウヨが面白くないことをする

面白くないので皆居なくなる

ド正論だわ

Why are koreans so rude?

why cant Japan simply apologize, like Germany did?

Chinese love South Koreans.

Most are sad that North Korea turned out so badly, but Wumaos are a vocal minority.

we hate japan because nanking

would you stop hating Japan if they apologize sincerely?

Yes but it will never happen. Japanese are rats. The only good thing about japan is that they are destroying the USA by creating sjw otaku

and how do you feel about koreans?

Because Nanjin story was made before judgement in 1946 suddenly.
Comfort women story was made in 1980s suddenly by Korean newspaper.
731 story was made in 1980s suddenly by communist's newspaper.

All liers who made propaganda should apologize to Japanese.

Stop hating each other guys, you are all so cute :3
A lot of years have passed now and you have to move over this, for example we already forgave the French for being so shitty.

I have nothing against them, my mother is half canadian, half korean

go back to twitter

Tobirama is always right

ok, i thought you were chinese

father is chinese, mother is half canadian, half korean.

I was born in canada

My perspective

>China
the worst hell hole with USSR-modeled tyranny and US-modeled social inequality gaps and toxic food and air

>South Korea
self-contradictory joke of a country of proud whores who cri evrytiem for whatever reasons

明らかな外人による対立煽りのスレをこんなに伸ばしちゃって…

Shit thread

Hate only exists because of US divide and conquer.

Once the Americunts are all wiped out from the face of the earth, all three countries will come to respect each other.

China's simply the strongest power in East Asia, there's no point fighting them. The sooner the other nations have no false hope and join the US-led containment, the sooner they will benefit from the economic integration of the Chinese economy.

Another monkey fight.

The fact is that we are all assholes to each other.
It's just us that never got a chance to rape either China or Japan.
So you could think we are the weakest and also the kindest so far.

You are the most rapist one in Vietnam desu.

true,kill.