Why do Poles want to annex this country so bad?

Why do Poles want to annex this country so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jidysz
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn86090528/1915-09-18/ed-1/seq-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our existence makes all of our neighbours angry.

Lithuanians think that they are a special snowflake but they are just a part of Poland since 1569

t. imperialist polish pig

I'm never angry about you tbн.

I don't want, I love them :3

just banter m8

They're like that little uptight bitch from your class that annoys but also turns you on and you want to angrily hatefuck it.

You are.
I've read enough stuff to know that.

It's just memeing. Nobody here cares about Lithuania and I'm sure Lithuanians don't give a fuck about us too.

Nah, anime posters are good.
It always was our government, not common people. Plus, we aren't that much of a neighbors since Kaliningrad is not really Russian. I don't even know how to get there. People here know that Balts hates us for commie years but they usually have neutral opinion on you

Poland is a really bipolar country

One the one hand, they whine how Poland was opressed by Russia and Germany. On the other hand, they say Lithuania was better off under Polish rule
On the one hand, they want to get clay back from the east. On the other hand, they would never give back clay in the west.
One the one hand, they cheer every time a foreigner is beaten up in Poland. On the other hand, they cry racism everytime a Pole is beaten up in England

Good post

Poles are not good at using their brains.

agreed 2bh
how do we fix it?

the only way to fix Poland is to kill all polacks

That's would be a way for a lot of countries.
Really made me think

truth

BTFO'D

This explains how they have good relationships with Georgia. Georgians are bipolar that way too.

Germans*

>enter a union
>"you are ours now"
it would be a match made in heaven if Poles weren't so abusive

very good post

our clay too come home faggs

if Jews were poles how come they spoke German not polish? give back Danzig

Danzig jews what? Łódź was jewish and they spoke Polish

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jidysz

Silesians have some german shit in them too and they don't chimp out that they arent poles m8

We do not want to annex, but there live a lot of Poles who are treated badly by their government what piss us more and more tbqh

akurat to w warszawie mieszkało 2x więcej żydów niż w łodzi

jebać warszawe od jej powstania była chujowa

what makes Jews Polish? they spoke German and wanted to be German
chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn86090528/1915-09-18/ed-1/seq-1/

can't really argue with that

they were polish, deal with it kike

all these butthurt pollacks lmao

>wanted to be german
did you forget 6 gorilion?

fix your teeth

t. has no argument

FUCKING THIS

super argument pedale

Gas them.

That wouldn't be the preferable solution 2bh

GIVE IT BACK YOU CHURKAS
GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK GIVE IT BACK

>On the other hand, they say Lithuania was better off under Polish rule
Well it actually was better off "under Polish rule" if you mean the union between Poland and Lithuania.

>On the other hand, they say Lithuania was better off under Polish rule

I thought it was a commonwealth of two countries, did Poland really rule Lithuania?

explain, why not?

wow I had no idea penguins are that spoopy

I'd prefer to live

Because than we wouldn't be able to watch all germs get raped and murdered by muzzies.

We need to survive until than(so we don't have a lot of time left).

no

Yes, King of Poland was also the Grand Duke of Lithuania, culture of the higher ups was also heavily polonized.
But it's not really Poland's fault. Lithuanian dukes and magnates polonized and ruthenized themselves as soon as they could to get rid of their backwards swamp "culture".

Polish was the "language of the cultured" in the XV and XVI century in Russia as well, but shhs don't tell the Russians. Than it transfered to French I think.

S-Sorry commonwealth again without polonization?

STOP WITH SPOOPY

There's only one way to fix it
>Final solution

See? Even Lithuanians themselves see our superiority and ignore their cavemen lithuanian ways.

Bow to me scum.

>Bow to me scum.

>See? Even Lithuanians themselves see our superiority and ignore their cavemen lithuanian ways.
>Bow to me scum.

tbqh, with the way things are looking today, intermariums isn't that far-fetched of an idea

during the PLC times, sure
nowadays the only better thing about you is the fervent Catholicism

>Bow to me scum.

>fervent Catholicism
>better

>since fucking 16th century

God fucking damn it, Sebastian.

>I thought it was a commonwealth of two countries, did Poland really rule Lithuania?
Nope it was a voluntary union. Actually it was a LITHUANIAN dynasty which ruled the PLC. The other thing is that they willingly polonized themselves and supported Poland over their own motherland - like Sigismund II who led to incorporation of Ukraine into the Polish Crown

>implying there's anything wrong with this

>YOU CHURKAS
Wow, easy, lad

That was rude.

I'll peck your fucking eyes out and brew me some stew.

Nah, I don't want annex more shithole from east, I would rather give them Białystok but they don't deserve for it

>cheer every time a foreigner is beaten up in Poland. On the other hand, they cry racism everytime a Pole is beaten up in England

Well, we're the ones constantly being told off by the west as muh evil racists. Meanwhile in Germany: more than 5 hundred reported attacks on refugee shelters in this year alone, meanwhile in the UK: Poles being brutally beaten, stabbed or even killed are becoming a normal occurence.
I don't recall any foreign poeople having ever been killed in Poland just for being foreign, yet we're the usual racist bogeyman on /int because some bum kicked a Chilean pianist ass year ago

Come and try!

literally this 2bh

Post Lublin union years were mixed but the century of personal unions preceding it were absolute cancer. A country with no natural borders needs a strong leader interested in military matters, not a foreigner who's never around.

compared to the centuries you were under Russian rule or now when you are a fucking cuck country wih a population of 2 million people PLC looks like a miracle
>A country with no natural borders needs a strong leader interested in military matters, not a foreigner who's never around.
what do you even mean by this