why so mad muhammad

nothing wrong with that picture desu

Yep, it's France, not Algeria

>getting offended by the shape of a dick

I am a Greek

dirty yahudi

sure thing mohammad

fuck germany fuck you

Seriously, why are people offended by burkinis? Can they hide bombs inside?

Frogs have a weird set of laws and culture that make public displays of religion illegal or disliked.
As you can imagine arabs don't fit in with that well.

no one wants muslim anything anywhere outside of their containment countries

>Man-Thong

Never ever saw this kind of bullshit in my country, don't try to project your own cancer on us queers

I thought that France was supposed to be the cradle of freedom. Why do they oppress people based on their clothing choice?

because if you don't put your foot down every once in a while, this is how your country ends up like france, with immigrants coming in and trying to control everything

They aren't trying to control everything, they are just looking for some leisure time on a beach in non-offensive attire of their choice

muh redpill

its not like i live in canada and experienced this first hand or anything

p.s. Cred Forums are retards

It's offensive in the same way it would be offensive for a western woman to go to a beach in the middle east wearing a bikini while everyone around her wears a burkini. Adapt to the country you migrate to.

Well,you re in a french beach and you got nearby 10 women wearing that thing.In the previous few months your country was attacked numerous times by radical jihadists.
Can you trust these women aren't black widows carrying bombs?
That's the reason they should be illegal.

So, west should lower themselves to uncivilized middle-eastern ways? You should set examples, not become more backwards.

I want to have rights to go on a beach in whatever clothing I choose to.

I am a Greek

No, if you choose wear a burkini which is a clear fuck you to western society and a clear sign of support of the quran in a time of terrorism then fuck you, no need to respect your opinion.

Whatever floats your boat. I'm glad I can wear whatever I want in my country with being oppressed.

Laïcité is based

>passive aggressively using exaggerated words like opressed to prove your point

Didn't know Polish could be so leftist. Or are you Muslim? Or a Swedish gay man visiting Poland?

We're all Greek

Honestly I'm fine if French people get blown up.
I wouldn't want anyone to get blown up except Burmese and French people.
Retarded country with retarded laws just asking to be terrorized

but not you

And Belgians too

I'm Greek.
>Didn't know Polish could be so leftist.
You are against personal freedom, and pro nanny state that can dictate what can people wear. It is you who are leftist.
Personal freedom = liberalism = right

U wot

My mother is Greek

No you retarded faggot, if you go to another country you adapt to that country. It's very fucking simple.

And what defines country? If you come to Poland, should we forbid you from eating waffles and force kiełbasa and wódka down your throat?

>And what defines country?
Not being a dirty Muhammadan.

no, but you can get angry at us when we don't follow traditional polish customs, like french government can get mad here when muslims don't follow traditional french customs

Don't you think that forcing your faith on someone makes you just as bad as middle-eastern theocracies or African failed state shitholes?

Also
>No you retarded faggot,
>>passive aggressively using exaggerated words
I love how you went from complaining about perceived passive aggressiveness to ad hominem in your very next post.

Burkini = A-OK
Bikini = illegal & offensive

Welcome to Muslim Countries 2016!

There is a difference between "being socially ostracized" and "being prosecuted by law".

People here will look down on you for drinking maple syrup and wearing beaver hats, but you certainly won't be bothered about policemen about it.

No I just hate this "le love everyone" mentality towards people who would NEVER tolerate you in that way if they were in your position.

>Don't you think that forcing your faith on someone makes you just as bad as middle-eastern theocracies or African failed state shitholes?
No, because I'm right and they're wrong. And I'm not forcing my faith onto them, I just want to destroy theirs. Also, the French are the ones who get to decide what the rules in France are, because they're French and the Muhammadans are not.

Alright, that's your way. I'm just a strong advocate to personal freedom and oppose any collectivism.

>towards people who would NEVER tolerate you in that way if they were in your position
That's what makes us better humans than them.

>France
This has been normal for many decades now.

this, there is nothing other than fuck muslims we don't want their bullshit here much like would muslims would act to westerners

Is this the same guy who sperged out and posted all those videos of niggers nigging?

It promotes alienation from western society. This is EXACTLY the reason why terrorist attacks happen, be very aware of that.

The Belgians in Brussels who bombed the airport were alienated and not integrated into western society so pair that with poverty and they used Islam as a way to release their anger onto western society.

This short sighted fairy tale mentality of yours does not work.

>No, because I'm right and they're wrong. And I'm not forcing my faith onto them, I just want to destroy theirs.
Well, there is nothing to refute in your argument.

>Also, the French are the ones who get to decide what the rules in France are, because they're French and the Muhammadans are not.
I'm not saying the French shouldn't decide the rules, I'm just criticizing the rules they decided on.

In my opinion, lack of integration is a result of poor economic situation of immigrants who lack basic skills, especially language, to be valuable workers so they stick to their communities.

I think forcing your culture onto them will actually push them towards radicalism, not the other way.

What I don't understand is that muslim women like to drape their entire body in cloth when it's a million fucking degrees outside. If I wore a burka on a sunny day I would literally explode from heat stroke.

Get the fuck out of my country you disgraceful cuck.

You are free not to have a religious display everywhere you look. Thats a kind of free.

No, they will become more attached to your culture which will decrease the chances of them wanting to hurt it. These alienated terrorists are just brainwashed by Imam's saying western culture is horrible.

Anyway done talking to you, you're just a leftist moron who never even looked any of this shit up and I can't be bothered arguing with someone on Cred Forums.

Because it's islamic and islam has no place in Europe.

Integration is the reason my family fits into this country.

It's the same as kids picking on each other who act overly weird. We all have to fit in and share general culture weather you like it or not. Throw someone in who has a mentality that half of the population should be sex slaves valued in cows and those sorts will never fit in unless forced to do so.

We never forced these people to come on our land, they came here by choice for most of them, they will abide by the rules, if they are not happy with thise then they should leave.
Clearly we are doing them a favor by taking care that their integration is done.

Regressive leftist detected.

You people are scum.

I'm just all for personal freedom. If that's socially leftist in your perception, than whatever.

Hello fellow Turk. How is your day?

9/11 fucked everything up, we've been living in the 'bad timeline' since than

Because of Islam

Stop using a proxy you faggot

Must be a turk living in Germany.

>Government telling citizens what to wear

I am Greek

No

Honestly the Walloons deserve it for demanding that arabs be allowed in to try and kill Flemish culture

>Greek
>muslim
>German flag

life is full of surprises

He's obviously muslim. No one besides arabs and maybe turks use the word yahudi

>basically this

this

to be fair he did just say why

It's funny because that wierd man tong doesn't exist here, and the guy woul probably be fined too for exhibisionsm.

You can fined by showing too much or too little?
Do you have a catalog approved by the government showing what type of hair cut a person can choose?

fuck off mohamed

>fuck the west
why aren't you living in the Middle East instead of emigrating to the west like a roach

this is my planet you subhuman

fuck america