Typical french wedding, memes aside. Its a real fucking picture

Typical french wedding, memes aside. Its a real fucking picture.

I took it of TV show, new show, called "Лecя Здecя", its about mens in different countries. This episode was taken in Paris. In beginnig, the host(women) was searching for french man near Effel tower, for a first scene of episode... First guy she apporached was tirkish, second - algirian. Should I watch further?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4
youtube.com/watch?v=TilQ8BIHisw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay, she found native french, but he... doesnt speak english.

Looks like she is berber girl
Algerians and morrocans love nigger cock
It s called "beur" or soemthing beurette probably

She is looking like that famous french singer girl

They had to make scene many times, so they actually made one without visible white frenchmen.

Paris is full of foreigners but white french remain majority.

Russians however try really hard to persuade dumb bydło russia is paradise on earth so they make bogus documentaries.

Here you have north korean documentary about life in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=OyFH19nm2e4

Made according to same principle - try really hard to find bad exception, then act as if it's the norm.

Alizee

Wow, butthurt belt is butthurt

This show isnt alt right or about politics and excelt first minutes there were not turkish or negrs

French whore. Probably casually 'hooks up' with american exchange students 5-20 times in a semestr, sucks nigger cocks for 'relax' and for muh modern cool avangard progressive fashionable 'one nights stands', and theb in 30 years, experienced(I AM NOT A WHORE I AM EXPERIENCED) marry balding frwnch beta and give a birth to garbage gened kids.

Woman nowadays, huh.

I fucking hate modern world tbqh.
Especially relations.

People talk about blowjobs, anal, 'hook ups', 100s matches in Tinder, casual sex, one night sex with russian students in austria.

It so fucking disgusting.

I really really really mad and nervous all the time, fuxk this, fuck them, fuck world, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEl

i want to find a cute and beautiul european kissless virgin, to be her first and only guy, i am virgin as well because i dint want to touch whores who touched other penises. Who. 99.99999999999999999999999% of grills, are not even ashamed or thinking something is wrong.

>Paris

Why

Because its a fuckig capital?!

Really stupid question.

Ettien Rege Klemanso
21 years
Student of jourbalistic in Sorbonne

>I AM NOT A WHORE I AM EXPERIENCED

Future single mother

Look like Antonina Greasymann

I fuxking hate old farts who alproach yoyng woman and i hate even more young woman who dont say them to fuckk off

Sluts

Damn she is fucking beauty

>French wedding
>Arab girl + nigger
pick one

Pic three. 33% of paris population are from north africs.

True but i've never seen pic related when i was in the african shithole know as paris.

33% of muslim trash in paris
5% in moscow

Elis, student.

Chou-choe
Ma puce

Worst city in France with Marseille.

>5% in moscow
Nice lie

The official stats say 20% but i bet they're something like 40-60%

I know man, it's so fucking disgusting. The world today is fucked up beyond belief.

>33% of muslim trash in paris
Last time I checked Paris was 80% Catholic

When was that; the early 18th century?

>The world today is fucked up beyond belief.
Implying that in the past women weren't just as slutty.

No, 2015
20% of those Catholics are niggers though

just like they are in the muslim world today, right?

>Paris is Catholic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Pls don't say that again i might die from laughter.

Gib Nathalie
youtube.com/watch?v=TilQ8BIHisw

Now they show elite clubs with young rich people and women, celebs and models, cum buckets of celebs

REEEEEE

Frwnch femmes are cute but ssooo slutty aaargh, why god, why?

Have yoy ever been to this shithole? No more than 750000 mil of muslims is there.

Sorry, but you are worng.

They were not.

Modern culture REALLY REALLY fucking changing minds. Post war literature, movie, music - from 60s to now - they just extremely ptromote relations, sex etc
" The more you have - the better" - the message.

Should have he said we are enemy to islamic world?

So we are officially allies?