Heritage thread

Heritage thread?

Bump.

Contributing

here i am

>literally just fucking natives
I don't recognize that flag, what's it?

Also, do people consider you White? Do you consider yourself White?

Does anyone ever respond or comment on other people's, or is this just a collective echo chamber where you post your own? Genuinely curious.

>dad is probably Jewish
>well paid lawyer

really makes you think

100% yamato blood!!!

Depends, most of the time just a few people with interesting charts get all the replies and people discuss that

1000% faroese

do you know what parts of Italy your ancestors were from?

Grandmother from mother's side apparently has some Sami blood. Both grandfathers were factory workers, father is an engineer and I'm studying engineering at uni. Grandparents are also the first ones to live in a town and be employed by someone. Before that everyone was either a farmer or a lumberjack. Father's side of family has a family tree that goes back 400 years. Everyone in the tree is Finnish as far as I remember. My ancestors lived somewhere in MeƤnmaa, then generation by generation moved towards Savonia and finally settled there.
Some trivia:
-One of my ancestors died under a falling tree, while he was logging. He was nearly 70 years old, which was an extremely high age at the time.
-Churches kept population records in the old times. One priest has written a note that he's unsure, if my ancestors have really adopted Christianity.

arapahoe tribe

most people think im just a tan white and i don't really feel white

>1000%

I have one "uncle-grandpa" who got citizenship and tracked his whole tree, but I don't remember exactly. They were all peasants somewhere in North Italy.

Am I white

And yes I am an Egao sensei

my family is weird

im pretty sure its eigo, not egao

GULTURAL BIBERSITY :DDDD

>tfw I'll never know my family tree
>uncles, aunts, father and mother never cared about asking aout that shit
>all grandpas and grandmas dead

I feel you Mexibro. The only thing that matter is that i'm white.

>attracted to incestual paedophile

Molest lolis together

I wish I had more recent immigrant ancestors. Until you get back to the mid-1700s mine were all born here. Boring.

100% Poland, very boring

4 u