Olé

Op es marcion

Hola gonorrea

>South American general
>invited
>France and UK

>French Guiana
>"Las Malvinas"

Why didn't you conquered these mexicans countries around our border? We barely interact because of language barrier.

Falkland will never be yours

te lo van a venir a matar

no digas que yo te avise

saludos

Narcos spoiler.

>fio Sulamericano
>falando inglês

cisplatina will never be yours

Eu não falo espanhol.

We don't want to be part of your kiddy playtime general, alright lads

Olá, América do Sul
Eu quero saber quem é que transa nessa porra?

Porra

I am quite the enthusiast of Argentina to be honest.

Nem sua filho da puta, cheira meu cu

A duras penas no

Un problème, Javier ?

Nem eu e dai?
> inb4 é o brasileiro que não entende espanhol

Que?

Tfw you're thousand of miles away but still invited :)

Thanks lads x

Que vergüenza

Colombia

¿Quien?

Looks like Paris.

Eh bien, au moins je parle français.

Quem é que fode, faz sexo neste caralho

se viene el 'psss no mames cabron xq te gusta si aki en colombia tenemos arepitas y abuelitas y acciones saludos desde la big apl'

Too white for you ?

ia ps,, aki en colombia mis negritos tenemos de todo negrines.... pos las mujeres son bien hermosotas

MIS MANOS E ESCUCHADO POS QUE LAS ACCIONES HAN PERDIDO VALOR MIS NEGRITOS.......... VENDAN NEGRINES.... VENDDAN COMO SI NOHUBIERA MAÑANA MIS NEGRITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IAAA CONCHUDOS DEJEN DE MATARME MIS GENERALES.....

lo quieren ""matar"" cuando nadie quiere hablar
que miedo estos """asesinos""" de lat

h-hola

repeticion tras repeticion mis negrines..... todo esta en la perseverancia negritos nunca se rindan LA RESPUESTA ESTA EN USTEDES MANITOS

I like South America.

Also, does anyone have the picture of the Brazilian cop with the mustache standing next to graffiti? I want to make it my desktop background.

if the observer sets their focus on the concept of culture, which in itself is a critical, if not the most important, part of human existence and development, it is imperative to lay in the light the factors that affect the roots and therefore the continuity and future divergences of a specific culture

one of the aforementioned is the concept of ethnicity, which directly affects psychosomatic characteristics of an individual

that being said, the idea is completely directed towards the human species, and it's considered that non members of the species are unable to develop a culture of any kind

this explains why latin america cannot be host of any kind of culture, since the largest population is niggerspic, which is only vaguely related to man's ancestor, the monkey