I, with the utmost respect and in a non aggressive, violent or ill spirited way think that latin americans are not human

i, with the utmost respect and in a non aggressive, violent or ill spirited way think that latin americans are not human

argentina is not latin american
argentina is european american

More human than Europeans

no, it's a niggerspic shithole

wtf, I love usa now

Everyone below the dotted line is white. Disprove me! You can't.

Latin=European dumb fuck, do you think Portuguese and Spanish are Amerindian languages?

What's your "with the utmost respect and in a non aggressive, violent or ill spirited way" argument for people in LatinAmerica not belonging to the species homo sapiens? You do realize the offspring of Latin Americans and any other of the world's people is fertile don't you?

These people don't look Spanish and Portuguese to me

those are bolivians, nothing wrong with them btw

Latin American is a cultural term, it has nothing to do with "race" or ethnicity

>Not having what it takes to kill a man
That's why you have never win a war you fucked up negro
The falklands are british you dirty bastard, you fucking asshole, you fucked up son of a bitch.

>killing a man
>a good thing

no wonder your country is ruled by narcos

I didn't say anything is wrong with them, just that they don't look like spaniards and Portuguese, they look more native

Yeah but Latin American culture isn't solely european, it's basically a blend which consists of indigineous, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian influences.

For example, I know there is some part of mexico where everyone speaks venetian, but another part where everyone roleplays as ancient aztecs

nigga we white

CHI

>Implying killing is bad
You fucked up pussy, win a war and then talk to us
We're men not fucking mapuche faggots like you
grow some balls Pablito

Y'all niggas postin' on a bait thread done to lure stupid Merkins like and

Chile is castizo. Paraguay is mestizo. The western part of The South has some Amerindian settlements, mainly Guarani and Kaingang.

That map seems to be implying suriname, guyana and belize are human

nigga you sound guetto af where you live at?

lmao there's no latin american culture, every country has their own culture

Hot summer days, eh?

Stop bumping your shit thread, autistic pentanigger.

Paraguay and Chile are just as Mestizo. Some people overrate Chilean whiteness and others underrate Paraguay's one.

Argentina has the best cuisine in Latin America

shills need to die

refer to

Yes I do

>let me tell you about a country i've never been to

it's what most genetic studies show.

of course you win your wars, you change sides all the fuckin time

yeh, we're not human at all, i for one am a xenosapien from the second dimension, third realm, specifically, everyone from latin america is, i mean, some are from the first realm, but they are all fags

spic shithole = spichole lol

Paraguay has white people, it's just that you only see the poor brown masses that immigrate to Argentina.