Why has noone domesticated seals as pets?

why has noone domesticated seals as pets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXH50buNEtk
youtube.com/watch?v=sKZj6_4GYMM
youtube.com/watch?v=fmL3vaaVsNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

useless

Why do that when you can club them to death and sell their fur?

What is wrong with canadians?

I like murdering things too.

Like injuring a duck with a BB and then ending its precious life as it tried to escape away from me, even though it was stuck to a rock.

Is that a crime?

I want one 2bh

lack of soul

post your blog somewhere else faggot

>I like murdering things
>Is that a crime?
I don't know, murder is a crime?
also, you sound like a sociopath.

>Americans set up elaborate traps with fake geese, hiding holes and noise makers to attract migrating Canadian geese and shoot them all while sitting on their big fat American asses
>Canadians traverse the frigid north on foot with clubs and haul big seals back to their boats
Even when killing things Americans choose the most impersonal laziest method possible

Shut the fuck up Panama, this site has always been U.S. territory ever since Chris Poole created it.

So you can suck my big American COCK.

>you sound like a sociopath
Well good thing I only sound like one b/c I'm not.

My friends and I shot a duck a few times once with a BB gun and then I hacked it to death with a machete. I'm not quite sure what came over me but it wouldn't stop moving and I couldn't get a decent neck hit in. It was apparent the pellets fucked it up pretty good and the merciful thing to do was kill it. I'm not proud of myself.

you mean territory for everyone to laugh at ameriturds and your retarded posts? lol faggot

theyre cute

>set up traps to execute canadian geese, likely going for the swift humane way to kill. quick and easy. painless
>canadian literally get clubs and beat the shit out of cute CUTE! seals

absolute savagery. and they say canadians are first world....

Reminder it's more humane to kill a seal like that than it is to lock one hundred pigs in a tiny building for their entire life till they start practicing cannibalism out of pure stress and then kill it,
Reminder pigs are one of the smartest animals.

Reminder
>Well good thing I only sound like one b/c I'm not.
That's what a sociopath would say.

Don't the seal life cycle make it quite hard to domesticate? Dogs and cattle you may just lock in and control who it breeds with.

>everyone
American proxies. Everyone's American on here. So stop acting like you're different from me and change back your proxy, John.

Fucking shitlicker.

>Well good thing I only sound like one b/c I'm not.
Animal cruelty is part of the Macdonald triad

because they become big and need water?

This is unrelated as fuck, but wasn't there some thread on Cred Forums where they made a test for sociopathy and Cred Forums was overepresentated when it came to sociopaths?

>Defending canadian geese

A tradition?

That poor and cute little think is literally trying to escape... ;_;

Fucking canacucks

You need to understand that animals have feelings too and just want to live their way. Just imagine somebody will club you unconcious and skins you. A few minutes later you awake again without skin. You are sick fucks! It really should be punishable with death sentence. Especially in this case, where it's not necessary to kill them. Just because it's a """"sport"""".

Also want to put in that it's literally impossible to objectively defend eating meat if you think it should be forbidden for people to fuck living meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXH50buNEtk
Reminder that we made this game

Sexual morality is rarely objective

>sexual morality
>sexual
What has killing innocent liveforms to do with sexuality?

youtube.com/watch?v=sKZj6_4GYMM

Seals are already quite domesticated. Plenty of docks here have resident ones who would rather be lazy and eat fish from tourists than catch it themselves.

If you really wanted a pet seal, you would need a pretty big tank like a whole pool. It would be difficult to keep the waters clean.

Seal hunt has declined by 80% over the last 10 years because of pro refugee anti seal skin eu.

We're trying to get the Chinese to buy it, they want us to kill the seals in a more painful way though.

>they want us to kill the seals in a more painful way though.
Classic chinaman

>Euros embargo seal hunt
>Okay with this
Lmfao

People who defend eating meat may often think there's something morally wrong with fucking meat, sometimes when I am attention whoring I like to argue that's not consistent.

You're just pissed that we didn't kill this seal.

>Òkay with this
lmfao
youtube.com/watch?v=fmL3vaaVsNg

these ducks would like to escape too, maybe if you didn't forcefeed them and break their wings they would fly away

>People who embargo Canada because of Seals will be fine with this
L M F A O
M
F
A
O

Birds don't have feelings you know. Just like fish.

Because they emit penis envy

Why do you think they were called seadogs? Under-rated pet imo