Has the BLM movement found its way to your country yet? How has it been received?

Has the BLM movement found its way to your country yet? How has it been received?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hTwmeKP-Vtg
youtube.com/watch?v=P0qAvA8tDOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Palm_Island_death_in_custody#The_death_of_Cameron_Doomadgee
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes
With confusion by most people I've spoken to about it.

no, because blacks here aren't entitled assholes like every anglo citizen not mattering their color

Only in Anglo countries because Anglo countries all copy eachother.

Yes

Even Toronto dislikes them and outside of Toronto it's more of a "oh brother"

Not yet, but I'm sure it's gonna happen.

The SJWs usually get their cues from the US left.

youtu.be/hTwmeKP-Vtg

lol

We don't have blacks

Racial statistics are illegal here so there is just not enough info to get outraged about

Mexicans are honorary blacks.

Look it up.

I think some university students stood around outside the parliament for an afternoon, before they got bored and went home.

we don't have blacks and our aboriginals can handle the banter

youtube.com/watch?v=P0qAvA8tDOc

I'd rather not be tracked browsing Stormfront

We don't need BLM because Black people already matter in Finland. We don't have affirmative action so everyone has to fight for university places on an equal basis and salaries don't depend on your race.

Pic related: sexy Finnish African girl

There were "solidarity protests" here
I don't think anyone really understands why

Finnish African girl next to average height Finnish girls

not yet
but it will swap over from the anglosphere eventually, like every cultural disease

our blacks are betas because they're like a 3% of the total population

Ours only account for 3% and they're uppity af.

Do other countries have a fat enough black population to support a BLM movement? You must consume at least 6000calories a day to be a part of a black lives matter movement.

The Marxist types on campus did their usual Come To Our Meeting Where We'll Tell You The Marxist Interpretation Of Things That Are Happening Overseas posters.
Black deaths in custody is a thing here but it predates BLM by decades so no wonder that didn't latch itself onto black politics here.
Besides, the problem here is suicides in custody more than police violence, but Palm Island had a riot when a cop managed to split some blackfella's liver in two

As they should be. They outperform whites in all school tests.

>Palm Island had a riot when a cop managed to split some blackfella's liver in two
I didn't know Aussie cops could be so cool.

We don't have enough niggers or trigger happy cops.

Yes,we are cucked

they staged a protest by camping outside the police HQ in toronto

99% of them looked typically homeless sjw. most people just ignore them.

this tweet is from the founder, she got bitched out by an indian news anchor on tv recently.

Get yourself some fine ol nigger boys and the trigger cops will be born. Now Finland you are my good buddy so I will cut you a deal right now. I will give you five fresh nigger boys for five hundred dollas.

tbf he did most of the hard work himself, it's not like Chris Hurley did the 5 point palm exploding spleen technique
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Palm_Island_death_in_custody#The_death_of_Cameron_Doomadgee

Sven, you get all of America thanks to capitalism.

Basically same shit here too, they're seen more as a joke. But in the US they're taken seriously.

That's the thing, niggers don't actually give a fuck if a police officer in Canada or the U.S. kills some white junky charging at him with a knife. All that matters is that the victim was black.

They're special snowflake as fuck, like they can do no wrong.

does Canada even have black people?

They are taken seriously by the media who will blow up anything so that they dont lose their jobs to the internet.

There's some in Ontario and Quebec but not much elsewhere.

In BC I've met maybe a dozen blacks my entire life and most of them were immigrants from the states.

They're 3% of the population IIRC

I mean, it wouldn't even make sense outside the US or probably Brazil

Glad I don't have 500 dolleroos

I take it the next thing you're offering me is a loan?

she's barely african. even for a somali she's mixed w something else

Shut the Hell up!

yes a cherrypicked USP moviment clearly represents the whole country

>she's barely african

According to you Mr. African Eggspert

Is it hard having an undeserved persecution complex? Do you feel courageous complaining about black people on the internet?

Oh look at this quim.

What would you know?