USA KILLED 200 SYRIAN ARMY SOLDIERS

the U.S. military says it may have unintentionally struck government forces.

Russia has called for an emergency session of the United Nations Security Council over a U.S. air raid that it says struck Syrian troops battling the Islamic State group.

"after today's attack on the Syrian army, we come to the terrible conclusion that the White House is defending the Islamic State."

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/latest-russia-syrian-rebels-violating-truce-42157861

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YallaSouriya/status/777259423714701312
europe.newsweek.com/we-gave-americans-blow-job-got-nothing-says-polish-foreign-minister-255863?rm=eu
latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html
businessinsider.com/assad-oil-isis-2016-4
activistpost.com/2013/05/syrian-rebel-eats-soldiers-heart-paid.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=ULtNYSUqYHw
youtube.com/watch?v=TqWIe4Exk7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a prank bro

Anyone who allies himself with ru*sia is an enemy of The Free World
God bless Poland and God bless USA

joonas

pmf

Howling

hewat

This conflict is incredibly stupid. Let Assad gas his citizens, what the fuck do I care. Obama's foreign policy is a joke

omg what a tragedy

t. Cum Rag

Mudslimes BTFO

This

t. ivan

is this legit quote or shooped?

Who has the High Ground in this conflict?

200 down, millions to go.

It's all Britain's fault.

>oust the Shah
>try to kill Assad

why do they want to make kill the middle east

>SAA
>Mudslime

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/YallaSouriya/status/777259423714701312

>Reports that there r russian officers and soldiers among those killed in Deir Ezzor.

M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Legit europe.newsweek.com/we-gave-americans-blow-job-got-nothing-says-polish-foreign-minister-255863?rm=eu

>Russia: you underestimate my power!

latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

>So what do you want to do about that shit in Syria, mr. Nobel Prize Laureate
>Can you escalate the whole thing even further?
>Say no more

Fuck USA, fuck you and fuck your definition of "freedom"

>It's all Britain's fault.

based poland as usual.

Israel is so fucking based. Always five steps ahead

>It's all Britain's fault.

Nonsense. We are the only country which has never done anything wrong.

t.Syrian sandnigger

>mr. Nobel Prize Laureate
hahaha, I had forgotten about that stupidity

globalist """""progressives""""" are such a fucking joke

Fuck the muslims on either side LONG LIVE AMERICA

USA USA USA

yeah our bad

All these filthy ISIS supporters

Why are Americans so afraid of losing soldiers?

The US could simply sent a fully equipped division of their mobile infantry to Syria and problem would be solved.
Americans want to be the would police but are afraid of acting. So they send their Air Force and kill many many people around the globe each year.

>mfw Americans are the nicest people to ever live, they commit deadly sins and destroy their own reputation in order to save the Syrian people from isis and their destructive propaganda, They know Syrians won't identify with ISIS now that is appears they are affiliated with the American Government

GOD BLESS YOU SELFLESS MURICAN HEROES!!!!! KEEP IT UP

This.

Never ever in history has Russia or any of it's "allies" done anything good for the world.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Its just a prank bro

oh well, the Syrian government is on Russia's side anyway

USA USA USA

Good luck Assad, based Lion of Damascus.

That would be EVIL IMPERIALISM, dontcha know?

Nah

The good ol' US of A should nuke the place

I wonder who is behind this

USA USA USA TRUMP WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY OVER RUSSIA

>Why are Americans so afraid of losing soldiers?

It's politics. The USA has a very powerful military but because it's a democracy the government is constrained by public opinion. The American public doesn't want to see news stories of soldiers dying for a war they don't understand. So effectively all the US government can do is bomb the place and support (i.e. be dependent on the actions of) incompetent and dubious groups. US elections are so frequent that the President and Representatives are always worrying about public opinion

Where it gets interesting is if US public decide the Baltics aren't worth going to war with Russia.

KEEP SUPPORTING ISIS AND ISLAMISTS YOU FAGGOTS

This We all remember how well Vietnam went down.

Further to this, even if we look at the "just wars" that people presumably DID understand like WW2, the USA never got properly involved until it was attacked. It didn't matter how much nasty shit the Nazis did. What mattered is if the USA was under threat.

Of course it was attacked directly in 11/9 which is why the US government went into the Middle-East so hard on such poor excuses. But that's WHY they went in hard. Usually it's very difficult to get the Americans interested in using their military somewhere.

Why wouldn't it surprise me if certain segments of the Syrian """"Arab"""" Army were making deals with ISIS to smuggle in petroleum into Deir ez-Zor and ended up being caught in the crossfire?

CAN'T
MOSSAD
THE
ASSAD

I hope you notice how ridiculous this sounds like. Why not sending some polish troops to Syria or any other sandhole to show your loyalty?

This desu

How you like your country Assad?

Our F-16s are flying over Syria, we are devoted allies. God bless.

This man gets it

why does the US love ISIS so much

Not much of a secret after all:

businessinsider.com/assad-oil-isis-2016-4

>fat lard spic sitting behind a computer killed 200 valiant noble soldiers
;_;7

>unintentionally
No big deal, we have a cease fire accord, right?

Those borders look fucking horrid.
It's all a political move by Putin. Right in line with the west/US enemy monologue. So i'm taking this with a heavy grain of salt.
Besides, didn't Assad gas protestors at the onset of this shit? Since when did he become a good guy? Did he just become the lesser of the evils or something?

>Syrian Army

>Noble

Pick one fellow burger. Not like anyone is particularly clean at this point. Even the Kurdish forces have blemishes.

The fact that he's still standing strong even with all the odds against him is proof of his basedness.

Pretty much. His enemy is a psychotic islamic death cult

The fact that the country is pretty much fucked for the next few generations is truly based.

>Besides, didn't Assad gas protestors at the onset of this shit?
Didn't USA have no proves on that it was Assad while all the evidences led us to USA-backed opposition? I mean, it wasn't Assad who gased civilians, it were your puppets who did it.

>I-I-I-I-IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!!!!
>unironically helping ISIS
>unironically risking another city fall to ISIS

Remember that Americans WILL defend this

None of this would have even happened if Assad simply stepped down for democratic elections amid the protests.
The likelyhood of armed conflict would have been low, and so what if a Muslim Brotherhood type faction is elected? If they want radical islam, let them vote for it. If they spill over into other countries we fuck them up. At least then it's a fight against a government, and not a fucking insurgency group.

>putting Saudis in power
>created Pakistan
>partitioned Palestine

Why were the Brits so useless?

Both ours, and your media tell a different biased story Ivan. You should know this by now.
All I'm saying is that I remember a report on him gassing people, and then shit fell apart. Besides, there was obvious discontent with his administration. Enough for armed conflict to start. What greedy idiot doesn't step down amid that?

When our politicians started chest beating about Assad "crossing the line" the public was very resistant to calls for war. The American people don't give two shits about mean old Assad using chemical weapons on his people. We are just tired of non stop war.

Getting real tied of Obama and his shitty foreign policy.

activistpost.com/2013/05/syrian-rebel-eats-soldiers-heart-paid.html

>None of this would have even happened if Assad simply stepped down for democratic elections amid the protests.
He was elected in democratic way and half of his country still supports him. You definition of "democracy" aka "voice of only USA-backed part of some country's people" is weird.

That's just using too much common sense. Then again, the logic of a dictator is either go hard or go home sort of logic. Either you appease the people by democratizing or use so much brute force that people find no benefit in rebelling.

If he had the support then he had nothing to fear from a fair election against opposition leaders.
Why didn't he just call an election to reaffirm his support?

>American commandos "forced to run away" from US-backed Syrian rebels
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/american-commandos-forced-to-run-away-from-us-backed-syrian-rebe/

Democratic elections worked out brilliantly for Egypt, didn't it?

Elections can only be held when the Islamist fucking shits are wiped out and only moderate secular opposition remains.

Why are you talking as if you didn't have a major role in shitting everything up? There's only so much you can do when the world superpower wants to fuck your little country up.

>Democracy

>Voting

You know there is more to democracy than the mere act of voting. It's also about transparent institutions and free access to information, among other things. It's like saying North Korea is a democracy because people vote for their Premier.

How about it nukes itself?

Like I said. If radical islamists take power by democratic means we wait for them to start shit, and then it's against a government. A fight against an insurgency group is much harder than one against a government.
Besides, that's democracy. They want radical Islam, let them have it. They just need to expect to play by the same international rules that are in play.

Rude

Assad is the defender of Syrian Christians and Mediterranean coastal syria. That should be telling that his support cones from the religious minorities and the coast while the """moderate""" rebels get their support from the bearded sunni deal skinned Arabs. Assad is fighting for civilization. The US is just trying to play geopolitics per usual.

>Besides, that's democracy. They want radical Islam, let them have it.
It's the main reason why Middle-Eastern dictators don't allow democracy in their countries in the first place btw. And yep, if you happened ever to have some radical Islamic shithole right at your borders you wouldn't say that way. They never play by "international rules".

Like how all countries play geopolitics

You sound like cnn

everybody know that the US government had always supported the islamist wherever they are, in Saudi Arabia, in Qatar, in Syria

The US govnerment is their biggest ally

Though I dont understand why Obama, Bush and soon Clinton support those people.

Here is your (you)

>It's also about transparent institutions and free access to information, among other things.
Those are some very high standards, is there even any country that fulfills them?
>They want radical Islam, let them have it
>play by the same international rules
Chopping infidel's heads doesn't sound too much in line with international rules on human rights.

>Though I dont understand why Obama, Bush and soon Clinton support those people.
Because its benifits USA

And they supported them in Afghanistan in order to fight Soviets first. That's why we have Taliban today.

Of course. And I support ones that defend civilization rather than create endless war. The US has a long record of supporting Islamism and jihadis and even Muslims against Christians. My country isn't a foot ball team. I'm not obligated to support our foreign policy no matter what and I'd suggest you don't either.

Are you ukrainian? Because its ukrainian tier discussion, with picture warfare acts on 'unpleasant' posts, hehe

Not like anybody but the US will even try to enforce human rights in a country anyways.
Let them fucking kill themselves while people throw a big fit.
If they attack another country then it would be a coalition, and the US can be justified by actually having a sizeable allied force.

Taliban was created by Pakistan actually

>defend civilization

Я нe eм кaбoб.

well shit

>Those are some very high standards, is there even any country that fulfills them?

Geez I don't know, let's look at the Index:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

>even the kurds

AAAAHAHAHAHAHA you say this like it's surprising, why the fuck did you use the word "even" as if everyone should just fucking assume from the start that the kurds are le brave freedom fighters

лoл

>If they attack another country then it would be a coalition, and the US can be justified by actually having a sizeable allied force.

Damn, I see things like "if they attack another country" sound pretty funny for Americans as their fat asses are in thousand km distance from potential warfare zone...

>t. memet

Compared to all the shit Assad, the FSA, and ISIS have done, the Kurds look like angels at this point.

>le wikipedia index
I guess why you can not post anti migrant posts in germany and all main us channels are speaking the same all the time about anything

>Russia lecturing on the merits of democracy

>Hate us for intervening
>Hate us for not intervening
Can't win desu

I would say to let you guys settle the issue, but it's just as much a game of international interests to the Russian government as it is to the US government.

So how does the US get "Justified" to intervene Ivan? Or are we never justified, should Russia become the police force of the world? We both know Europe wont get off it's ass to do it, and China would be worse than both of us.

>Though I dont understand why Obama, Bush and soon Clinton support those people.
It's a very simple thing
>this country doesn't do as papa america says
>papa america is mad
>starts backing opposition to the government
>shit keeps escalating
>civil war
Think of commie guerrillas backed by USSR
If you believe representative "democracy" is actually democratic then yeah, sure.

Oh, another example of american arrogance, lads and gents.

Yes, silly russian from crushed country know about democracy not less than yoy.

Respond to his post not his flag.

Arr rook the same. USA do nothing rrong.

faggots :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>the white house is defending the islamic state

I honestly would not be fucking surprised. If this ever hits the news I bet the liberals will be spinning on Obama's cock yet again.

It's pretty fucking sick because the US used ECM/jamming jet to cover it's attack on Dir Al Zor airport, making sure Syrian radars didn't see them coming so it's likely -not- an unintentional attack.
Because let's be honest here guys, how many rebels / terrorists have an aircraft detecting radar?

>incoming putinboo posts across the internet about the us trying to start ww3 and putin being the savior of the white race

>USA
>choosing between only two parties
>which is not much different
>can't choose a president directly
You should be democratized.

usa is a terrorist country

This.

Okay fuck Obama

>ayy yo Obama you wanna JUST fuck shit up?
>ye nigga
>say no more

>200+ soldiers
>making secret deals for oil from fucking ISIS, the ones that behead the SAA people daily

>Besides, didn't Assad gas protestors at the onset of this shit?

The EU and Red Cross later proved this to be a lie.

Finally US is doing the right thing. I love the Russian butthurt. I'll take this seriously after the security council has denounced all the illegalities done by the ruscucks.

You do realize that most Syrians wanted Assad to stay in power?

Hence why 75% of Syria's population lives in government land.

>he had nothing to fear from a fair election against opposition leaders.

Kek

Libya had "elections" 4 years ago. Now look at it.

I would like a fucking answer to this.
That's a lot of (you)s friend.
All I'm seeing is unverifiable numbers pulled out of people's ass. You're also assuming that the Syrians in government territory supported Assad before this whole shit. I bet my left tit that a good many of them protested, and then said fuck it once shit started getting violent.

We waited for 8 years to go into Afghanistan. And that was after 9/11.

We import a lot of oil.

+Muh Iran

i hope they now realise that america is the actual enemy

Palpatine

Are you from Mordor as well?

>All I'm seeing is unverifiable numbers pulled out of people's ass

SAA also retook 4 cities/towns and 20,000 sq km since February.

>hurr durr america are the real bad guys
nawh babby's first foray into international politics, eh
very cute

Just another day being the Good Guys™.

After Iraq and Afghanistan nobody wants to send troops to middle eastern shitholes anymore.

Maybe if they pull another 9/11.

I'm not talking about the population dispersement dipshit. I'm talking about your claim that they all supported Assad.
We have little to go on for a true approval rating on the guy.

Palpatine played Sir Edward Grey (the British Foreign Secretary) in the BBC drama about the 1914 July Crisis

>You're also assuming that the Syrians in government territory supported Assad before this whole shit
Doesn't matter, right now supporting him is the only choice for the country to survive
>I bet my left tit that a good many of them protested, and then said fuck it once shit started getting violent
Aren't you cute, also pulling estimates out of your ass? Even if 49.9% were against it as long as 50.1% were in favor it's all fair game. Dunno what other number or statistic aside from official election results you're planning to bring as evidence proving otherwise.

>I am okay with America supporting the Islamic State because muh politics

Hmmmm that makes me think

He's a big guy

At least once you are right. Keep up the good work.

Is this good for Trump though?

Yes, and we don't have proof gravity is real.

>He's a big guy

For you!

I'm saying there is no fucking statistics because the guy's administration was as transparent as lead. It was just a fucking guess, because I have a hard time believing that everyone there supported him. And of course they support him now, because they are in a state of emergency. Bush's rating shot up after 9/11 too.

Baneposting never gets old, doesn't it?

The Islamic State deserves America's protection.

So where is the proof that they all support him? Every last one of them. Where is the undeniable proof dimwit?

I support Assad but he really likely doesn't have majority support. His support lies with the religious minorities while Sunni Arab durkas support Islamism and jihadism

Yes, and we have no proof gravity exists.

But, using common sense, if you live in Government territory and not the Sharia zone, I'd argue you are picking Assad over Al-Nusra and friends.

USA sides with the IS.
Why should they do something against their ally?

That's why we've been bombing them

>hate the west
>they still wear western clothes instead of their ugly dresses

I just said there is none.

Also, I never made that claim you stupid nigger.

Look at my post>most

Most = majority

Eh they all look the same

You can support and harm your enemy, you know?

Enemy of my enemy.

>Join militant group, and be labelled a traitor to the side that is backed by Russia, or remain silent in my comfy home.
Real fucking accurate way to tell their support.

Never ever

same shit different smell

Well you are the Saviour of hurqa Sandniggers already, we need a counter part.

Well atleast the audience looks about as convinced as Dawkins.

>USAF bombs SAA right before they were preparing to advance on IS positions
>meanwhile Israel bombs SAA in Quineitra helping Al-Nusra

Now ain't that just fucking crazy.

>declare you are against Assad
>do something against him
>suddenly you are for one of his many adversaries
Russian proxy education, gentlemen.

1. Russia did not enter the war until late 2015.
2. Even at the height of the war, the FSA (ISIS was part of them), only controlled 25% of Syria's population.
3. 65-80% of Syria's population is in government land.
4. Democracy is not the end all be all of humanity. It should not be our first goal.
5. Our first goal should be the stability of nation-states.

Obama and Bush seem to have forgotten everything Kissinger and Vietnam taught us.

Yeah. I've got more funny pictures if you want me to post them

We don't know, and you're just being an idiot trying to debate the obvious "NOT ALL OF THEM!!1!", well, duh, not all syrians support/supported him, that's a given. The dude you started arguing with just said that "a majority of syrians support him", which is most likely true.

The US is a staunch ally of islam. Russia at least tries to defend Christan civilization.

It's almost like America, and no major power, is morally good?

>I support the Islamic State.
Okay.

Imagine being a family member of one of those soldiers.
Tell me ISIS doesn't sound appealing.

This is what Murifats are doing.

I'm not defending Mudshits.
I hate them more than anyone ITT.

But I understand why they act like baboons all the time. This is why.

I actually just rewatched that the other day. Sad scene ;_;

20 of those killed in the US airstrike were female soldiers

Why would Isis sound appealing to SSA family members? They likely aren't even sunni dipshit.

y'all dont support the islamic state, Cred Forums

Who gives a fuck you will murder them anyway.

>They likely aren't even sunni dipshit.
Just because Bashar al-Assad is shia doesn't mean that's what his army comprises of.

Sunnis make up the overwhelming majority in Syria and Bashar's troops are fighting for secularism, not Shia superiority.

Those are the Christians. Shame brave women has to die because some lardass pushed a button on a computer.
SSA is very reliant on the religious minorities. It's largely a sectarian conflict.

ISIS should be supported by America.

yazidi superiority
they are fighting for control, not secularism
assad saw gadaffis body geting fucked up and tortured and knows that will happen to him eventually

God bless you, Eternally Noble Pole

True
You can't intervene on them in one part of the world, and not threat all the people who follow that ideology as potential enemies, it just doesn't work

All minorities rely on them you mean.

Kind of want a Trump-Assad-Putin triumvirate desu.

ISIS would be toast.

not Kurds

Yes...

What about this, is it funny?

You think Kurds are against Assad?

That's why Assad is fighting for - but what of his troops?
You're telling me they're risking their lives just for the love of Bashar al-Assad?
They MUST be fighting for what they believe to be the greater good of the country, not for the love of some prick.

Imagine a Syria under control of the FSA, al-Nusra, Hezbollah, Islamic State, the Kurds - all sound shit.
Better to remain with the status quo (pre-2011 of course).

Kurds are in a de-facto alliance with the SAA.

But, they are their own nation tbqh.

blatant directed support to jihadis

Why would the west be so vocally supportive of Kurdish forces and so anti-Assad forces?

Seems pretty silly.

I support freedom. Unlike you cuckboys.

Literally happens all the time.

>yfw ground troops will be used when hiliary is president.

obama is at least restrained when it comes to warmongering by restricting it to drones, but hilary will revive the good ole days of bush and clinton.

In my opinion United Nations Security Council should call neutral countries like Brazil and Japan that will deploy troops and humanitarian aid to fight the terrorrist and help the country. And there should be cease fire between Assad and rebel.

>the west
The EU had deals with Assad in 2006. He was seen as a good dude. Now he is evil.
The "west" is just fun talk and empty nothing.
The "west" only acts for the own good. Everything that isn't the west is better as strong as Russia or China or dead.

There is no proofs when you are in NATO.

It's memetastic

Freedumbs ain'd free :DDD

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
WHO IS ASKING FOR PROOFS NOW
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As long as its a power struggle between the US and Russia, this will never happen. Obviously this would be the best case scenario. But US hegemony is better than Russian imperialism.

We fought in Iraq and we're supporting Americans in Syria. You realise you sound like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about?

Are you proud to pay your taxes to the IS?

>it's ok when America does it

If Russia would bomb Assad it would be ok as well.

Nothing that Russia does can ever be ok.

Don't be a bigot Hans.

The muhajadeens wouldn't have happened if you didn't invade in the first place. They were a reaction to the Soviet invasion.

>Brazil
>deploy on sandniggerland
>fight sandniggers

haha for what purpose?

Also all the govt been trying to join UNSC for decades and nothing.

We even sent men to other niggerlands to fix it and we still not a member.

They pretty much gave up now.

They were a minor group that was fast to bring down if it weren't for the massive support from the US. The muhajadeens are USA made.

But this way the USA will gain nothing and Assad will win.
I don't think that the USA will allow this.

Made to counter illegal Soviet aggression.

>bigot
Bit off-topic, but where did that insult even come from? I can't help but feel weird when i read it because it's just like the word "bigote" which means "moustache" in spanish. Since when do moustaches have anything to do with being a jerk?

>llegal Soviet aggression.
buzzwords

A sovjet Afghanistan is still a better one then whatever was afterwards.

And Germany should have been divided by world powers after ww2 :^)

Well, Brazil has aircraft carrier, no? It could be deployed off the coast that Syria, and air attack, as America do. And Japan has helicopter carrier, Kaga, that can attack with helicopter (Ninja and AH-1).
It would train both our troop. I think South Africa and Thailand could help, because they are neutral, few muslims (like Brazil and Japan) so no risk of terrorist, and Thailand has aircraft carrier, and South Africa mobile and agile tank like Buffalo and G1 artillery. So neutral country would deploy aircraft carrier/helicopter carrier off coast of Syria, and use landings to invade ISIL territory. I think it would be good to show the world we have strong troop, and train them combat.

From French bigot (“a sanctimonious person; a religious hypocrite”), from Middle French bigot, from Old French bigot. Prior history unclear.

One well-known theory states that the word derives from an Old French derogatory term applied to the religiously zealous Normans, who were said to be known for frequently uttering "by God", an oath to express veracity or faith (compare Old English bī god, Middle High German bī got, Middle Dutch bi gode), and which can be compared with the French term goddams to refer to the English during Joan of Arc's time. Liberman however dismisses this as having "too strong a taste of a folk etymological guess invented in retrospect" and supports instead Grammont et al.'s derivation of the Old French word from Albigot (“Albigensian heretic”) [1].

Germany is a different place and a different scenario.
The Sovjets founded terrorism here (RAF) btw.
Just that there are no Sojvets anymore. And terrorism is still founded.

And that Brazil and other country I mention also have light armor tanks in arsenal, like Leopard 1, Type 60, and the French tank Saigue, which are "ideal" to operate against ISIL.

No, it's dead. Also they're going to use the reform money to buy new Naval Fighter jets since the current are old as fuck;

Plus we already have ships in the mediterranean, but they just stay at Lebanon's coast.

From what Wikipedia say Brazil still own carrier... and those are just frigate that can not provide support except air defense and direct artollery fire if range close.

m8 it's dead.

They're probably gonna sell it or just let to rot.

Again, they don't have fixed aircraft for it.

We only have helicopters that can carry exocets.

Although we have a amphibious carrier but idk.

thats terrible ... especially when you consider that this will inevitably lead to tens of thousands of fighting-age male refugees making their way to Europe to (undoubtedly) contribute massively to both the economy and cultural enrichment of said continent ... but NOT the country that fucking caused it

How the fuck us illegal a buzzword?

Here we know all about that one.

That's what Hollywood tells us.

Yes and Russia wouldn't exist if we had just nuked it.

Who is really responsible? This question is pointless. The fact is that both America and the Soviets had a role.

A weak political EU is a good EU.

And we come closer when Europe bracks apart from niggershartians.

Enjoy TTIP.

Mutual enemies and regional "friends" same as with Syria and Russia. Do you think your average Russian or Putin gives a flying fuck about Syrians? I'm guessing no but they have a base there.

Fuck of Mehmet Ivanovich. European descended Americans are going to go Israel on your asses (you're the Arabs in this case). The beaches won't be as nice though :(

you literally contributed nothing to win ww2, you are useless and weak

your country will die

youtube.com/watch?v=ULtNYSUqYHw

Absolutely disgusting

>unintentionally

haha

youtube.com/watch?v=TqWIe4Exk7E

>Americans supporting isis, again.

Thanks Obongo

>Libya
>Egypt
>Sudan
>South Sudan
>Turkey
>Lebanon
>Syria
>Iraq
>Saudi Arabia
>Yemen
>Oman
>Afghanistan
>Pakistan

The only countries not totally freaking out in the Middle East are Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait and the tiny ass oil emirates.

America is literally the Evil Empire of the modern age, desu.

Russia already bombed a US camp.
This is just a quick comeback.

It's happening!
KEK

Not enough

>Ivan
Not only Russians hate you, but everybody hate Polacks.

>Basedness
The only reasons that he's still standing is Russia.
Everything was quickly going to shit for him until Russia came to the picture.

>kill 60-100 SAA soldiers that were directly fighting ISIS
>get kicked out of an area by FSA """""allies"""""

Shit is going down son

Now we just need Trump to win and for the EU to desintegrate so civilization just disappears

>US bombs city
>Russians call saying that there is government troops in city
>US stops air raid
>US ISIS ALLY CONFIRMED

>Turks bomb pershmerga
>They are defending themselves

>Russia bombs US camp
>British and US special forces nearby
>US calls
>Russia ignores
>keeps bombing
>No one gave a fuck.

>Turkey is vehemently opposed to the YPG and its FSA proxies have fought with Kurdish fighters even though they are in theory both US allies committed to fighting together against Isil.

IT's turkish rebels among the FSA, butthurt because the US supports the Kurds.

For the last time, FUCK TURKEY!

>US should be democratized
>Flag

Hmm...

Didn't Russia do the exact same thing to US last year in this region? Putin is just rolling around on the ground for the camera pretending like he got hurt. He doesn't give a shit.

>Japan
>Deploying troops and humanitarian aid
Hey buddy. I think you are overestimating your capabilities.

Your soldier are going to get killed like bitches over rated cops they are.

Your humanitarian aid will go nowhere, and your army will get bug down taking care and filling power vacuums all over Syria.

You don't have the capabilities of the US. So Japan will break and ask for UN/US help or just abandon and return to japan.

Funny how you think your underfunded military can do something the US can't.

>NIPPOOONNN
Funny how you guys like to play superpower.

Japan is a castrated nation to the end of times. McArthur made sure of that.

>not the country that caused it.
How does it feel? We took your refugees for decades.

It's your turn now. Let's see how you deal with "the melting pot".

Mujahideen=/=Alqaeda

Lel

They were Turkish backed rebels in the FSA.
They are basically forcing the US to lose it's position with the FSA and turn to the Kurds or abandon the Kurds and thus let turkey free to reign over the Kurds.

Viva kurdistan.

Yes, it happened.
But it wasn't the evil imperialist US/ISIS government.

So Cred Forums forgets.

This

Russia needs to go honestly, literally what have they done

lol. Whataboutism. Western world. Nice

Russia needs to Balkanise into many states

>Whataboutism
>western world

just a bit of revenge for mh17 lads

Why?

Bwahaha. Never ever. We are big cold sharp piece of steel.

Big cold blunt piece of shit more like lmao xxxd

Whataboutism is a term describing a propaganda technique used by the Soviet Union.
For now this honoratissimus used SamantaCNN or whatever

>pain
Nice try

Exchanging nukes than?

good job USA, fuck the russian cucks