America Love Thread

In this thread you can only say positive things about the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-L6SdaeCx0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_ND27psCY
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=46XoD6RjkjY
reddit.com/r/ilerminaty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Zero reply

haha

It's better than Brazil

It's better than any other country in the Americas except for maybe Canada tbqh.

No joke, this place is pretty shitty, but I do like the fact that there's not much censorship when it comes to TV/movies/books/vidya etc.

Meh I'd rather live in the US than Canada.

Me too 2bh.

This as well.

> I do like the fact that there's not much censorship
>not much censorship
>not much

so there's some kind of censorship?, what a shithole then.

(You)

The USA is better than Argentina

Basically the only main restrictions on free speech here are inciting or using immediate physical violence (including the proverbial "shouting fire in a crowded theater" and cheese pizza), defamation, and (rather narrow) obscenity laws.

Cowboys are a good adaptation of the Mexican culture. I like them.

this is an interesting glimpse into the ameristupid mind workings,

its like this person cant conceive that usa is deserving of negativity, but yet demands positivty because he expects the former. but by posting this image he understands fully well that usa wont ever have a thread where people genuinely express positive feelings towards his fucked country. so maybe the image is a way to cope for this fact? or maybe in their state of complete self absorbtion he truly believes usa deserves nothing but positive comments

makes you think

I holy shit, you are MAD

Talking like that might get you cut in half again friendo.

>America and Britain get roughly the same amount of hate on Cred Forums because of muh inferiority complex
>yanks are constantly making threads like this because it upsets them
pathetic and cringy

he doesn't seem mad though, in fact his post makes total sense

I love these. Post more please.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-L6SdaeCx0

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk_ND27psCY
youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=46XoD6RjkjY

and another gem

Why are americunts so fucking retarded?

and one more

*grabs your crotch*
Don't make me invade your ass like we invaded your country.
*winks at you*

PANAMAD
A
N
A
M
A
D

I want to know you so badly. You fascinate me, dear one.
>pic unrelated; Merica pretty

Because it's fun

reddit.com/r/ilerminaty/

Non-American posts aren't any smarter. You should go out more instead of being a shut-in whose views are shaped by memes.

Please kill yourself

nah, fuck off

I hope you'll reflect on your awful post and realize that projecting your insecurities aren't gonna make things better.

t. sharty

>being this buttblasted

Why has every Dutch person I've ever met, both here and irl, been an absolute cunt? Without fail, just genuinely unpleasant. And smug. So fucking smug.

If you can see a pattern forming there maybe it has more to do with you than it has to do with us. Just saying.

Common censorship, is at worst performed by private business entities, like cable companies or ISPs.
Government censorship is not performed at all, except in the case of false alarms and imminent danger.

You could be the most racist fuck in the world, as long as you aren't breaking any laws while doing so (people convicted of hate crimes end up causing fights or damage public/private property)

American food is so LGBT friendly!

I want an American bf.