Perfect borders for a perfect world

Perfect borders for a perfect world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viceroyalty_of_New_Granada
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/República_de_la_Nueva_Granada
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederación_Granadina
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estados_Unidos_de_Colombia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain#/media/File:Map_of_the_Viceroyalty_of_New_Spain.svg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A perfect world wouldn't need borders

>Mexico with the U.S & Canada instead of Central/Latin America
>Northern Africa with S.S Africa instead of the Middle East
>Iran & North Korea with Europe; Japan and China together

The only thing you got right was Oceania. Otherwise, your map makes no sense.

Shit wrong pic

t. Jose Emilio Rodriguez

Nice 1984 reference

There are many layers of ideals to be thought over but in the highest form of ideal, a truly perfect world, everyone is essentially the same people in such a way that there don't need to be different nations or countries diving them. And in terms of the shape of the continents as we see them in the map, the Earth would must of be infinite to contemplate all infinite ideals of aestheticness in terms of landscapes.

You're never getting Panama and Costa Rica, give it up Colombia

fixed.

Are you mad because the only decent countries in central america are ethnically colombians?

No, none of them are ethnically Mexican, Central Ameicans belong together, not with you, not with us.

They don't belong together, they can be their own countries, but their roots are Mexico and Colombia, and will always be

The Chibcha never inhabited Costa rica that I'm aware of,. their roots are on New Spain which isn't exactly the same as Mexico much the same as New Granada isn't the same as Colombia, only Panama is an exception but their choice is to be independent.

Nueva Granada used to own Costa Rican coast in a time where it was almost inhabited, people from here went to there and populated it, they lost that land because of internal civil wars
And i don't know about New Spain, but Nueva Granada it's the same Colombia

You look a lot larger in this map en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viceroyalty_of_New_Granada
And whatever the reasons Costa Rica was both de facto and de jure a part of the captaincy general of Guatemala at the time of independence. As for ethnicity, Colonial criollos and their Amerindian auxiliaries? what's the ethnic composition of Colombia if I may ask?

Yes, we have lost a lot of territories, so what? That doesn't mean anything changed
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/República_de_la_Nueva_Granada
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederación_Granadina
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estados_Unidos_de_Colombia
Notice any difference? Cause i don't

>As for ethnicity, Colonial criollos and their Amerindian auxiliaries? what's the ethnic composition of Colombia if I may ask?
Sorry but i don't really understand what are you exactly asking or why are you asking it, but that doesn't change that people from Costa Rica are almost the same as people from Antioquia and Panama, maybe not too much right now because of Nicaraguan inmigration

New Spain at its maximum territory extension.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Spain#/media/File:Map_of_the_Viceroyalty_of_New_Spain.svg

Now, this user is right

Which is the point, Costa Rica has had its own history separate from you, we've been apart from them 200 years, claiming we are the same people is conceited and for you to claim you're still basically the same as you were in the Colonial era well... God luck with that.

You just proved that New Spain is not the same as Mexico, that doesn't change the fact that Nueva Granada is not the same as Colombia

They had its own history and they are their own country, yes, but the fact is that they come from criollos from here, i don't know about the relationship of the other central american countries and Mexico, but Costa Rican culture and accent are still closer to ours more than to the other central american countries
And we are not the same as we where in the colonial era but we are still close to that

*is the same as Colombia

Don't be an idiot