/éire/

swiss proxy edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_economists
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gas the huns

First for Doire

SAOR DOIRE

Lad you're a sound fella and im quite fond of ye but jesus you make the worst editions
I agree but fucksake i shouldve been first

Lads it's time to retake the North

Kick out the prods and take advantage of that sweet sweet lebensraum ;)

Maith phoist
Maith phoist

i just look in my images folder, find a picture i like and make an edition based on that
the OP image is from an obscure board on an obscure chan.
make prod lands a gaeltacht, no anglophones allowed, that is to say, make irish language fluency a prerequisite for settlement

I'm 100% genuine and I'll post it again

do you want me to list off examples of non-white or people not considered white having original thoughts in these departments or what? would that convince you of the stupidity of white supremacy, that the various thoughts, ideas and inventions in these fields came about solely because the person they originated with was white

>Engineering
???
why choose this

>Economics
beat harshly here by the Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_economists

>Military power projection
what does this even mean, military might?
look at the world pre-industrial revolution and maybe even after it for a few countries

>Invention
has everything ever been invented by a white man?
don't be ridiculous

>Medical science
in what period?
is everything you posted post-industrial revolution?

>Philosophy
do you want me to list examples of non-white philosophers?
you could even count the Arabs who kept the works of various Greek philosophers circulating during the Dark Ages along with Irish monks

>Political ideology
Marx was a Jew, but I suppose you don't like Communism
how about Libertarianism?
hark back to Economists such as Milton Friedman, a Jew

>Literature
people you wouldn't consider white invented the written word, unless you're the we wuz sort of white supremacist

>Language
nigger what

>Mathematics
we currently use Arabic numerals

>inb4 I'm asked to name a prominent nog in all of these fields

niggers might be stupid in Africa now but I do honestly believe that (even those this isn't a probable scenario), a niglet and a white child raised strictly in the same circumstances with no differing third party exterior influences working on them, will turn out the same, the color of their skin having no bearing on how they turn out in the long run

return of the blueshirts when

lad relax like

you're shitting up the place with your liberal college shite

focus your energies on how to take back the north

just don't like petty arrogance like that is all, it degrades the character

it's the long lasting effects of incessant Anglo perfidy

>crossposting to deprive me of my (You)
Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ate a bit too much haribos and am now feeling a bit ill lads

love a few fizzy cola bottles right now

HARIBO MACHT KINDER FROH
UND ERWACHSNEN EBENSO
dont think they have them here

Cola bottles a best.

next time im in ireland im gonna have a ginormous full breakfast

Christ i just want to have a drink and chat to the lads but alright
>why choose this
Rome senpai
>beat harshly by Jews
Fair enough, I was think more nation-wise but you've got a point none the less
>pre-industrial revolution
Rome, HRE, even Hungary beat the mongolians
>has everything been invented the white man
No but weve dominated since Rome
>medical science
>what period
Will give you this one but you assuming that every point is post-industrial revolution is a bit embarrassing 4u
>philosophy
Western philosophy is by far the most successful
>political ideology
Lmao, Marxism and libertarianism are massive failures
Name a single relevant nation that doesn't subscribe to a western political ideology
>literature
>people you wouldn't consider white invented the written word
Im well aware, and yet we improved it massively
I'm not saying that all non-whites are absolutely worthless, their just inferior
>language
European languages are the most successful
>Arabic numerals
Yes and? See my post about literature
>a nigger and a white raised in the same circumstances are equal
This is appallingly false and you know it

>weve dominated since Rome
jaysus hope you dont believe this
chinese, arabs, persians, turks and mongols were historically dominant in the world

>Arabic Numerals meme

All they are are just what we use to convey numbers. Saying Arabs invented modern maths is like saying Romans invented modern language because most countries use Latin script

making a 5 egg omlette
wish me luck

Chinese military was shit
They never could've won a war with Europe, even during the dark ages
>Arabs
See above
>Persians
Persians are fucking GOAT so I'll give you that
>turks
See chinese
>mongols
Beaten by hungarians, they're reason we have castles.

careful mate be careful not to flip it off the pan

you know algebra is an arabic word right
it comes from الجبر, al-jabr

>They never could've won a war with Europe
thats a ridiculous statement to make since europe isnt a country
and arabs, turks and mongols did beat europeans. persia almost did but the greeks btfo them
alri

and fuck is a german word
so i guess germans invented the concept of me fucking your mum lmao ;D

I just want a wank before I go to bed but you're keeping up the shite lad, and I don't want my anonymous pride to be hurt

>Rome senpai
then Babylon, Cairo, Xian, Beijing and loads of other fucking places

>even Hungary beat the mongolians
Hungarians got horribly fucked by a SCOUTING FORCE of Mongolians, they're lucky that the steppe niggers split up before they realized their goals of conquering the world, which they could have done easily
as the swissman said also>Western philosophy is by far the most successful
doesn't discount original ideas elsewhere no matter what subjective ideas you hold
but I do agree

>Name a single relevant nation that doesn't subscribe to a western political ideology
sure but that doesn't mean much in this context, Western political ideologies might be the norm now but who knows what the future holds, it wasn't the same in the past

>I'm not saying that all non-whites are absolutely worthless, their just inferior
that's retarded if they laid the foundations in some areas though
'we' even got farming from them, that is before there was a 'we' and there wasn't this white nationalist ideology, just a load of Neolithic hunter gatherers

>European languages are the most successful
means nothing

>This is appallingly false and you know it
I don't, because that scenario has never been and won't ever be realized, nobody's going to even attempt to test that shit

>Europe isn't a country
Doesn't matter, once a large threat begins aggressively moving into Europe, the continent unites to remove
Chinese military was utterly shit
>arabs, turks and mongols did beat Europeans
So where is their world wide dominance?
They lost even though they attack Europe when they were at their absolute height and we were at in the middle of the worst period in European history

>means nothing
Delightful debate skills m8
>no ones going to attempt to test that shit
Plenty white families in America adopt African children and suprise! They are still stupid and unsuccessful

>European languages are the most successful
means nothing
>means nothing

I don't know if this is true but one of mates from South Africa said that most blacks over there are terrible at keeping time because their language doesn't have any references to time or lengths of time. Apparently you ask a black lad over there to do something for you in 20 minutes and they'll do it for you a couple hours later unknowingly.

>once a large threat begins aggressively moving into Europe, the continent unites to remove
never happened
>inb4 muh crusades
ah yes christians raping and pillaging constantinople how unified

Some of their languages do have trouble with time since they never really measured it beyond morning, noon and night but really their just lazy
>never happened
>WWII
??
Never even mentioned the crusades yet you bring up the constantinople meme lmao

Europe has never been a monolith, the Chinese sort of were and always have been because there's always one faggot who wants it all
a Chinese army invading a disjointed Europe not even united by religion anymore would've been some shit, but again, if not an impossibility, highly unlikely if it ever could've happend historically
but they did get fucked by the Mongols as well, but nomads always fuck up sedentary peoples

Arabs had a good go at the Byzantines, but they were weakened by war with the Sassanids at the time
Turks arse fucked Eastern Europe up to Vienna
Mongols fucked everyone

how does a language having a greater hegemony mean anything?
it doesn't indicate the superiority of the language, people don't learn English in Japan because it sounds nice like the Russians did for French during the 17th and 18th centuries

fuck sake I keep mentally discounting Africa
alright, fair enough, clicks and hoots are shite linguistically and can't compare to European languages

I reckon SSA was 'inferior' in that sense for a variety of reasons not related to race though, maybe it isn't as Jared Diamond says either in his book that gets so much flak on /lit/ and /his/

>never happened
>he himself references the crusades, a time when the continent united to remove a threat
Explain

>WWII
????????????????

Lads can we forget the shite and just talk shite again
Go to Cred Forums if you want a debate

>Cred Forums tier discussion is now becoming common all over Cred Forums

the fire rises

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(1204)
ah yes the time europe tore itself apart more than any time before, leaving the continent divided for half a century
youre not very bright are you

>Cred Forums
>debate
Cred Forums is just a heftier sort of reddit nowadays, it needs to be cut away

We Cred Forums now

this
4gag Cred Forums is reddit as fuck these days
8gag Cred Forums has been /stormfront/ for ages
neither have seen widespread discussion in like 2 years

Honestly Cred Forums was better last year, with this ridiculously memeful election in the US, and the creation of r/the_donald they've had a ridiculous amount of reddit immigrants, along with the paid shills and speed of the board, which is not beneficial to serious discussion, the board has changed drastically.
If you want to turn heads you have to be smart and make a thread that will catch the eye of the browser before the thread hit page 5 in two seconds

>people chimping out in an improptu siege is representative of 200 years of crusades

Cred Forums died when moot nuked it 2 years ago

Fucking moot, cucked faggot
Squinty moot is far better, have a lot of respect for the gook

it totally destroyed the byzantine empire allowing turks to rule a good chunk of europe for centuries
therefore the 200 years of crusades were for nothing, proving my point further since the one time europe """"united""""" (in reality most countries were barely involved, ireland wasnt at all) they chimped themselves to death

they besieged it twice, once in 1202 and again in 1204 when the prince they installed as Emperor jew'd them out of the enormous payment they had made him promise them to pay the Venetians for their fleet

though the entire 4th Crusade could be discounted because the Pope excommunicated anyone on it the second they made a move against fellow Christians, at Zara

Europe hasn't ever been united in anything though, especially not the Crusades

until theres no captcha, multiple image uploads, sound webms on every board, 10 mb filesize limits and less shitty janitors he's just as bad in my books
oh and bring back sмн твн faм

>Europe hasn't ever been united in anything though, especially not the Crusades

I don't know, we seem pretty united on allowing communism through the back door and openly pushing for (((diversity)))

ironic isnt it, we're more united than ever before and we're fucking ourselfs over big time

>no captcha
Nah, the shills would have a field day
>multiple image uploads
Not sure about this
>sound webms
Agreed
>10mb filesize
For what reason?
>less shitty janitors
Honestly i quite like that they hire others lurkers to jan the boards so they don't exactly have cream of the crop to choose from
Just fuel for the fire lad
Europe lusts for war and ethnic cleansing

oh dog was that good

I genuinely think the Europe that makes it through the potential Great Happening will be everything the EU claims to be. Very friendly to one another but with great respect for each other's sovereignty and culture. At least for a while

>captcha
Cred Forums is the only board with a captcha for every post. other chans deal with it fine, the biggest should be able to also
>multiple image uploads
you have no idea how good this is, especily for image focused boards like /wsg/ or /s/ or whatever
>10 mb filesize
more megabytes: more memes
20 would be better but 10 is fine
>jannies
theyre cunts honestly

i personally think itll be like the dark ages
if i live to see it, ill just live in the hills and kill a fuckton of cattle

But the reason Europe is so strong is because historically we had no respect for each other, and keeping your culture and sovereignty was always a struggle
Hard time make hard men and all that

>tfw no average Irish agent

mate of mine crashed her plane into an underage disco in carlow

Remember December 59
The howling wind and the driving rain
Remember the gallant men who died on the life boat Mona was her name

>December 59
did they change the irish calender while i was gone?

>puts the month before the day
FOY

just farted cum lads

oh december OF '59
im used to mm/dd and dd/mm so its less intuitive to me sorry
what have i been up to now

Hiding your man's posts like.

Just back from a night ouu, what I miss?

me fugging your mammy :DD

She was out with me so I don't see how that happened?

>going on a night out with your mammy

Sad!

Our birthdays are beside one another

Plus is your ma such a dry bag you can't go out with her?

It's hardly a night out if it's with the family lad

>Plus is your ma such a dry bag you can't go out with her?

The last thing I wanna see when I'm down at the local is my ma getting locked

It was a great night night out, all the in-laws and siblings, but sure each to their own

Happy birthday lad
How old are ye?

Cheers lad
I turned 20 last week, celebrating this weekend