/rus/ hardest migrant crisis in the world history

15 million immigrants and their descendant from Central Asia is spread across European Russia, Moscow is minority Russian by 2025, migrant children will be 30% of school population by 2020, 5 million Chinese is spread across Far East and Siberia - Chinese are dominant ethnic group there in 20 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
youtube.com/watch?v=Nyu_a3Bmu3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes please keep posting this everyday like people actually care

You deserve to wiped out.

>Bullying Rassya

>Ever

good, I'm leaving this shithole anyway

Where are you going to?

That's just what happens when you have the largest land border in the entire world.
It's hard to manage security n' shiet.
Not to mention you assholes installed communism in all of those countries, so you deserve it.

Bullshit. Russia has been always mixed and you obviously exaggerated the numbers. Anyway if it'd have happen it's nothing bad as long as they don't mix with you.

Russian women love to have a baby from a hairy Chechen or brown Azerbaijani.

Russia NEVER been mixed. Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
-----

>Russia's Center for Migration Studies puts this number at more than 400,000, factoring in illegal immigration. Most immigrants come from the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan, according to Rosstat. Russia already hosts the second-largest number of migrants after the United States, some 11 million or nearly 8 percent of the population. According to an investigation by Russkaya Gazeta, about 30 percent(((!!!!))) of students in Russia will be children of immigrants or guest workers by 2020.
-----
>The Moscow Carnegie Center, the only organization to launch an independent study, claimed that there were about 250,000 Chinese in Russia in 1997. The Interior Ministry has claimed that there are 2 million. Other estimates place the Chinese population at 5 million.

>Regardless, the Federal Migration Service fears a flood. The service has repeatedly warned that the Chinese could become the DOMINANT ETHNIC group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, LESS than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims.

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

Fuck all this asiatics. Tsar should have ordered to kill them all

just genocide churkas dude, russia can do what ever you want, you're one of the few countries who still can

Not with Putin. We need a Russian nationalist leader, who will deport all immigrants and naturalised immigrant descendant, ban non-Western immigration, Islam, Judaism and sects, reintroduce Line of Settlement, so native gooks can't move to Russian areas or go abroad.

> Far East and Siberia
Asia for Asians 2bh

Nomads have no right to clay and native nomads(who are less than 4% of that area) of Siberia and Far East oppose Chinification the most. China = bad environment, horrible wages, and shitty genes. If anyone to ever receive that clay - it's Japan.

This. Fucking gooks flooded my region. Land they renting form RusGov is turning into burned ground.

you deserve this for centuries of liberation

How much free land can I get in Russian far east if I take a Russian passport?

>Russia spends a century propping up shit-tier leftists in mudskin and nigger countries and undermining other white countries

You deserve it

thats quite funny comming from a burger

Eгopкoдayн, тeбя жe yжe cкoлькo paз oбcыкaли, нeт вcё paвнo coздaeт тpeды кaждый дeнь.

>кyкoлдa пpopвaлo
Booбщeм oбычнo pycинт aнтиммигpaциoнный...

I don't care. because I am polish, muhahaha

fuck jegorkas

youtube.com/watch?v=Nyu_a3Bmu3I

I think Russia should have 4 official languages - French, Hebrew, Polish and Chechecn. And everybody will happy

>Central Asia
lol maybe you shouldn't have fucking conquered them and forced them to speak Russian if you didn't want them in your country

Rouble has gone bonkers can you handle him?

>adopt communism which is an ideology that teaches that race doesn't exist and everyone are proletarian brethren
>shitskins start rapidly outbreeding you
>why us

Now see before the revolution people in Russia rarely married outside their ethnic group. During the Soviet era, they encouraged intermarriage which diluted the ethnic Russian population.

During Soviets every group stayed within their ethnic republic. That's like the only good thing about the soviets. Only ethnic Russians were allowed to settle in other areas - like North Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Baltic States

This guy obviously came home to his commieblock the other day and found his girlfriend in bed with a Tatar.

I'd heard that by the late Soviet era, the birthrate of ethnic Russians was nearly flatline while the birthrate of the central Asian republics was growing, in fact they were the only part of the USSR by 1980 with above replacement fertility.

yeah there's reason why they didn't used to let shitskins live in Russia. they knew Russian women would lust after their huge churka dick since Russian men are alcoholic gremlins with 5 cm penis who could never possibly satisfy them.

>However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
by the way, was this just Muslims who weren't allowed in Russian territory or did it also include Georgians/Armenians who were Christians.

race mixing is not one of Russian problems. doesn't happen here. 23% of Polish women in the UK gave birth to a "mixed" baby though:)Armenians and Georgians had to stay in their republics too. It wasn't about religion, it was about race.

>23% of Polish women in the UK gave birth to a "mixed" baby though:)
those statistics were bs

Total bullshit.

a lot of Russian men do look part shitskin. look at those slant eyes.

Who were you guys voting for on the erections today?

Guy on the left.

Most ethnic Russians have this type of face, eyes and hair

>election
>votes
>in Russia
>meaning anything

"As we close the polls this evening the results are in. Putin receives 250% of the vote, plus or minus 5% margin of error."

"In other news, X opposition candidates were arrested for being NATO spies."

test

Real russians look like this - Moscow governor

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kalashnikov

Didn't they used to claim Russians were really Slavicized Finns? Or was that just 19th century propaganda.

Minister of Defence

rissians are slavicized mongols

>Conquer an extremely large piece of Asia
>oy vey asians are outbreeding us in our own cunt trees
Who the fuck would've thought.

Finland

One is tuvan(asiatic, Sergey Shoygu), one is hant or some other asiatic shit(Sergey sobyanin). Both are arguments of Russian nationalists that asian untermenschen are appointed to the highest offices

I don't even see a problem. Russia currently is pretty shit. All the men are unemployed alcoholics and all the girls are drug addicted sluts sucking cock since they were 14. You garbage tracksuit generation is going nowhere.

Central Asians are motivated workers because they're escaping literal slave conditions in their home countries, really pretty girls, non-durka Islam that's harmless...

as with all countries if you want immigration to stop you should have more children so the government doesn't feel that they need to replace the following population, but the people in their twenties today are just not fit to be parents you're too busy getting drunk before noon and your girls have sexually transmitted diseases

i am migrate to rusia is taht ok

is possible to meet lady better den mummy in vladik??