A-are you okay, USA?

A-are you okay, USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-respond-report-shooting-stabbing-mall-42167457
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No ;-;

>be american
>get blown up

who died now?

It's not funny >:(

Now don't go shoot up a school, Mohammed

>celebrating 9/11 one week later

What is wrong with american holidays?

what was that plane crash thing?
meteor

heard about the dumpster thing

no deaths, only minor injuries

weaK

was that poetry?

I want to burn you alive desu

youtube.com/watch?v=O8EITu5ZYo8

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Oh yeaaaah we're doing fine, Canada. Don't mind us or Israel, nothing's going on over here. Just play with your little dollies.

Big brother America has to uhm, take out the trash... At Ukraine's house. ;)

>Big brother America has to uhm, take out the trash... At Ukraine's house

>implying Putin wouldn't make you shit in your pants if you even get close to Ukraine, as he always does

You wanna give it a try?

I'm used to see it 2bh

>check news
>nobody dead

Meanwhile US kills 62 troops in Syria

I wish a nigga would

Are they going to BAN ASSAULT READILY AVAILABLE HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS?
Will we finally have common sense bathroom cleaner reform?

>russia

I'm laffin

Russia is simply a fragment of what it used to be. It's weapon systems have long been withered away from frost and neglect.

It is nothing now, but a shithole filled with hopeless Slavshits. Heh, Turkey would even pass as a better place than that.

And Europe will be a better place with all the innocent Muslim immigrants coming in to "diversify" the populace. There will be no Ukraine or Europe after that.. Heheheh..

*rubs hands*

>as he always does
What did he meme by this?

This honestly triggered me.

>hold surrounded city for 5 years
>USAF attacks by "accident' when they were minutes away from attacking a ISIS position

Honestly, fuck them.

GREAT MURRICA LOSING TO FUCKING TEAM EU IN WORLD CUP SHAME ON YOU FUCKING RETARDS :D

ayyy this autism every time

your entire forces weren't enough a couple of years ago when the US tried to attack Syria and Putin intervened

>Russia is simply a fragment of what it used to be
you're right, and yet it makes your country back from any attempt to fuck with its allies or interests

>drop a bomb in the dumpster
>it injures "dozens" and kills zero

This doesn't even qualify as a terrorist attack by our standards desu ne senpaitachi

Trust me, you little faggot, if we wanted Russia dead we would've nuked it to Kingdom Come.

No, they're not much of a threat at all by any means. They are in fact, chumps, who cooperate with us.

Do you really think that Russia is our enemy? Hahahaha, you thought wrong, little faggot Argentina.

They are merely controlled opposition to what is coming.

>tried to attack Syria
What did he mean by this?

>Trust me, you little faggot, if we wanted Russia dead we would've nuked it to Kingdom Come.

No, they're not much of a threat at all by any means. They are in fact, chumps, who cooperate with us.

Do you really think that Russia is our enemy? Hahahaha, you thought wrong, little faggot Argentina.

They are merely controlled opposition to what is coming.

Not an argument

>our entire forces
We didn't use our entire force you stupid piece of shit. If we did there would be a full fledged war ongoing between the US and Russia as we speak.

Not an argument

and why you didn't do it then? what stopped you?

>insulting
calm down Billy, we're just having a friendly chat, also, it's not an argument

Because we don't want to fight another war! How can you be this fucking stupid?

>Because we don't want to fight another war!
no, because you knew that Russia was going to make you the things hard, and Syria didn't had a chance of resistence
bunch of cowards, always messing with the weakest

That's not how it works. You don't just present a non argument and then get angry when someone calls you on it.

>be American
>live in the greatest country on earth

If we wanted to fight Russia we could, but we're doing everything we can to avoid it. Also, your tactic of deflating my argument and turning it against me is quite jewy.

You guys should just drop it already. American flag wins lets just leave it alone

B O O M
O
O
M

>If we wanted to fight Russia we could
that's right, you don't want to fight against a strong army, you only fuck with the weakest, as the bully and coward you are

are you ok? am i ok?

I would be more than happy to go to war with Russia right now. But it's not my decision.

Ah yes, and I suppose you're better than us for trying to take over the Falklands, a tiny island with barely any defenses, when the British weren't looking.

Yeah, okay my man. If you want an "honorable" , "just", or "fair" war, you've come to the wrong world. Literally every army wants to have better technology improvements over the enemy so they can stomp them.

That's what war is, unfortunately for you, Mr. Goody Two-Shoes. Therefore anything goes, in wars, everything is fair, in wars.

If you don't like it, you can leave for another world that accepts your kind of thinking.

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-respond-report-shooting-stabbing-mall-42167457

I'm doing great thanks for asking, howzit?

>new york

Nothing to see here, folks

ye

>Russian army
>good
Top kek lad

I would like to see that too, 2bh

>the falklands card
kek, the only relevant war in our history provoked by an illegitimate government is not an example of the behavior of my country 2bh, can't say the same about USA which must be the most compulsive war-maker in history.
but you're right, life isn't fair

kek

>Says something retarded
>Gets called out by someone bringing up Falklands
>"Oh, u-um THAT WASN'T US!! I SWEAR!!!"
>Max levels of over damage

>be american
>get blown up by a dumpster truck
>neighbors stabbed
>plane crashes into your house