/v4/ best girl edition

Wake up fuckers.

What do you say about Au*tria begging V4 to let them in?
Should we?

m.france24.com/en/20160912-austrias-hofer-wants-broader-visegrad-group-central-eu-nations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wPSGbf7zww
youtube.com/watch?v=GqZxi3nonqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posting dead meat in an early morning thread

>Should we?
why not?
most of them are not as autistic as the poster above

Hush or we wont let you into cool kids club

>austria wants into V4
>there is one regular austrian in /v4/
is choco Hofer?

do they watch anime in v5?

anime is forbidden

anime should not be forbidden

post any ocs pls

=(

>posting the not original version

settle down there or you will get the punch !

why do you keep reposting my turdvakia OC?

>mfw drank everything liquid last night
>slept for 3 hours
>now have to get to the other end of the country

literally just fuck me shit up lads

>EU summit in Bratislava
>Merkel stops talking about quotas
>EU suddenly wants to protect the outer border, sending financial aid and police to Bulgaria
V4 IS STRONK
STRONK!

yes, very strong indeed

>mfw baked potatoes, bryndza, bacon, onion on top of chicken meat and more potatoes on the bottom with čalamáda for lunch

>mfw potatoes with onion, chicken breast with mustard and sour cream sauce for launch

>mfw eating rohlík s máslem se salámem

>mfw pizza for lunch

hahaha :DDD
czech fatpublic :DDDDDD :DD

kek
>mfw magyars have no face

>t. northern Hungry

a good rohlik se salamem never fails

>t. fat fat fat fatty :DDDDDD
you are sooooo fat ! ! ! :D

with sweetcorn i hope

nah it was pre-frozen polish pizza from kauffland
it had just salami and cheese on it
wasn't particularly good but I'm hungry and hungover so not too picky

also it was on sale for a (((good price))), that's why I bought it in the first place

kaufland products are quick way to induce day long diarrhea

yolo lmao

>ate half of this pizza for lunch
>mfw it contains 620 calories, almost like a normal frozen pizza
>already hungry

PROUD EUROPEAN

>DEFEND EUROPE
>Turkey on map

gotta love these guys
they make me feel miserable when I say I'm right-winger.

>Turkey

>fake gold watch
>shitty tattoo
>gym rat body shape
bydlo detected

>nazis poaching kolovrat

REEEEEEEEEE first it was aquilla and now this? dumb 90 iq monkeys with shaved heads

at least lefties pick better models for their shirts if nothing else

I had langos with nutella.
Your food sounds like a good bulking food. Shame brynza is hard to get here

>cringeworthy shit
>better
Oh so these are the people who still make motivational posters. All makes sense now.

>I had langos with nutella.
You are doing this on purpose don't you?

It was pretty good and they make them only when there are trhy na namesti desu

evil topping to surpass the kecup.

Jde takhle babička po Praze a najednou vidí černocha se zrzavými vlasy. Tak ho osloví: "Hochu, nejsi ty náhodou žid?" Ten se otřese a odpoví: "To by mi eště tak chýbalo."

>Shame brynza is hard to get here
uwot? it's in every other supermarket

this is why I never trust the eternal pepík

Yes, Austria is pretty great.

Most of you are so fucking autistic. Holy shit.
Fuj, langos s nutellou, prase woe.

>Most of you are so fucking autistic. Holy shit.
vítej na 4chanu buzno

I have been to Billa and Lidl and they dont have it there

nevis co je dobry

No me prijde ze pokazde kdyz si tady cesi slovaci atp. navzajem honej pera, tak je to jeste horsi.

kek

This thread is now oficially CZECH ONLY

Doufam ze to rikas i nazivo, a patris k tem ultimatnim autistum co se snazej aplikovat tuhle anti-kulturu do sveta.

the most autistic one here is you

;_;

>anti-kulturu
ty kokot kek je z wowka, je uplne normalne to pouzivat v kruhu priatelov co tiez hraju wowko

Right, because i am not loving all the crazy cheap leftovers we get from germany.
to vim, ale rikat nazivo kek je proste autisticky.

>je uplne normalne to pouzivat v kruhu priatelov co tiez hraju wowko
>wowko
>uplne normalne
>kruhu priatelov
>wowko
pls user

kek

lulz

bez zpatky na ten tvuj alokal pls

>liking cheap food makes someone autistic

neplskaj mi tu, ty asi netusis kolko ludi na slovensku hra/hralo wowko, vyber si 10 nahodnych ludi vo veku od 30 do 20 a urcite tam mas jedneho co hral wowko alebo wowko hra jeho kamos
>to vim, ale rikat nazivo kek je proste autisticky.
ale picu, nikoho mimo 4chanu netrapi autizmus

netusim co je alokal
ale ¨je to proste vtipny kdyz si tady lidi navzajem gratulujou.
To ne, ale byt radi za tu hnusnou kvalitu co tady mame jo.
Takze se uz nesmejes ale rikas kamosum kek kdyz reknou vtip jo? to je prisny.

>ty asi netusis kolko ludi na slovensku hra/hralo wowko
how's that relevant to my laughing at MMORPG players?

a kde vidis ze by si lidi gratulovali? Mas asi nejakej komplex co?

>Takze se uz nesmejes ale rikas kamosum kek kdyz reknou vtip jo? to je prisny.
hej ja uz sa nesmejem, stratil som tu schopnost ked som sem zacal chodit, neni tu nic vtipne tak ironicky pisem kek
z tvojho postu som vycital velky kokot lebo si mi tam vypichol styri veci, vobec to nevyzera ze by si sa smial na hracoch mmorpg

>vobec to nevyzera ze by si sa smial na hracoch mmorpg
sorry

AAHAHHAHAHAHHAA MMORPG

sem to nedopsal, ale proste so vsichni navzajem placaj po zadech ze jedi tohle a tamto. a navic vubec netusim proc sem byl tak prinasranej puvodne, me je to vlastne docela u prdele. peace

no to je lepsie, a teraz mi povedz preco sa smejes na ludoch co hraju mmorpg

because I'm a self-important cunt who laughs at everyone who likes wot I don't

no seriously, I don't see the appeal, I used to play two different MMORPGs and the bulk of the player activity lay in grinding for better gear to be better at grinding for better gear. The combat system is usually a twitch game, which isn't something I find entertaining, or very challenging. All in all, it seems like Farming Simulator 2013 is less of a waste of time, but again, if it keeps you entertained, it served its purpose.

I play WoW atm and its great.
Elder Scrolls Online and EVE are also good desu

No offence pepík, but czehs are pretty autistic in general.

if you need to get an answer for that, you are already a lost case

>No offence pepík, but czehs are pretty autistic in general.
not more than you faggots

i have only ever played WoW so i can't speak for other games, i don't think most people play the game because they enjoy the grind, they play it because they get to interact with lots of people and have a good time while they grind, there are also private servers which remove the bulk of the grind to let you play endgame content, they are quite popular
>The combat system is usually a twitch game, which isn't something I find entertaining, or very challenging
in raids and dungeons that is the content that i did, most of the time you press few buttons and that is it, most of the difficulty comes from positioning, situational awarness and staying very concentrated for few minutes, those sound pretty easy but people fuck up, a lot, including me, a lot

is it because you are a self-important cunt who laughs at everyone who likes what you don't?

Czech lads... these listings are scams right? The supposed agent doesn't provide mobile number either.

damn those are some good prices

>per month
swich month with day and its accurate

Yeah and it's in Prague 1, which is why you would be thick as shit to not question the legitimacy

>which remove the bulk of the grind to let you play endgame content
doesn't that remove the only motivation to play the game though? I mean, yeah, there's the social call, but when you have all there's to be had in the game, you might as well just join your teamspeak server and watch liveleak videos instead of launching the game at all
>positioning, situational awarness and staying very concentrated for few minutes, those sound pretty easy but people fuck up, a lot, including me, a lot
well, it's not that exceptional to fail at the most rudimentary things. Anyway, I prefer turn-based combat if there has to be combat at all, concentrating on thinking over concentrating on reflexes too much. Not that I don't like me a good FPS game though, but there's the difference between the emphasis on timing particular key presses in MMORPGs, and FPS's emphasis on precise mouse motion, so there's that.

those are at least 35k

>doesn't that remove the only motivation to play the game though?
not really, the motivation in PvE is to beat the hardest boss/clear all the instances, in PvP to be on top of the chart, by the time you are doing endgame content there is little grind, and doing raids didn't feel like grind to me, it does to some people tho
>concentrating on thinking over concentrating on reflexes too much
by the time you are doing endgame content your knowledge and experience is so high that you do most things automatically, no need to think too much, you concentrate on doing stuff very fast so there is very little time to fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=2wPSGbf7zww

real music innit

There's like 10 of those listings, all in Prague 1

Some gullible foreigners are going to lose a lot of money lol

Just use www.booking.com
normal is like 1000 per night

na, it ain't, just sum random nigga rap
least you got trips mate
I thought people beat bosses and instances, because they yield a 0,25% chance for some ultra rare golden rimmed drop or stuff. I mean, what I remember from playing was people beating the hardest shit again and again, until they had all pieces of some armour set, but I never was along long enough to see what they did after that. Maybe I just played the wrong game though, other might be set up differently. I know that guild wars has bosses with so much HP, that literally hundreds of players have to swarm it and it's basically spamming attacks/tank spells/heals for twenty minutes while looking at a slideshow. Not sure if that would be worth the effort for me.

tancuj kurwo

i liked beating bosses because they are big ass motherfuckers that will delete you in an instant if you fuck up, the shiny loot is just a bonus, but yes you do have to run instances multiple times to get geared for harder content but nothing is ever 100% safe, shit tends to hit the fan quite often, that is why enjoy still doing it
>I know that guild wars has bosses with so much HP, that literally hundreds of players have to swarm it and it's basically spamming attacks/tank spells/heals for twenty minutes while looking at a slideshow.
wew, that sounds horrible, thankfully wow is a bit different, sometimes the visual clutter gets real tho

We need da Czech

giga bump

WTF

nah I pretty much laugh at everyone in general and take satisfaction from other's misfortune.

>american_beauty.webm

>go to /his/
>its the same french freemasons did the czechoslovakia bullshit as here

fuck.

What?

Our western and nordic friends are already dead.
And soon maybe we will be too.

magyar cigany

he's just baiting, leave the kid alone

im slowpoke. it was yesterday

My heart

cigane?

obviously a youth from troubled background

>naberačka

What the fuck did you just said about me you little piece of shit, how dare you insult me, how is it possible you haven't killed yourself yet faggot. Fucking kys man.

bamp
youtube.com/watch?v=GqZxi3nonqQ
postować komfi muzyczkę anonki

so are you naberačka or not?

ded tred

hey csehbro, i'm a long time wow player, quit it after 6 years in mop.

i wanted to buy teso for a while now, is it worth buying? can you tldr its pros and cons - you can compare it to wow

not him, but it didn't meet my expectations which weren't very high, it was just bland and repetitive

Slkvaks are filthy subjumans, who don't deserv to share in the majestic hungarian history