What would happen if the US and Russia joined forces?

What would happen if the US and Russia joined forces?

Cold War

warm war

HOT sex

Rest of the world would form a coalition against us

Not much because Russia has very little global influence

China is a better question

Russia's interest is to expand it's borders. Russia needs to create strategic depth, isolating its heartland from the West with either Russian territory or non-western-aligned buffer states. Russia also needs to expand to mountainous choke-points and anchor it's military there to create defensible borders before its demographic population decline decimates the number of Russian soldiers who can defend Russian borders. An alliance with the US would benefit Russia because Russia's primary fear is NATO expansion.

USA's strategic interest is to control the sea, to keep China navally encircled with potentially hostile islands and archipelagos, and to prevent a militaristic European coalition from challenging US security. The only real threat to US security are a unified Europe or a Unified Asia. If USA aligns with Russia, they incentivize a militaristic and unified Europe, or a unified East Asia, which isn't in the USA's interest. An alliance with Russia does little to encircle China navally (the US cares little about Chan's land borders, may draw Japan closer to China, and will frighten Europe causing them to re-militarize.

The US would lose badly.

Russia could gain a lot by having the security, and breathing space to expand while it cooperates with the US, while the US would be exposing itself to Russia.

тн15

a bunch of extremely stupid autistic people on the internet would jizz themselves

Why does Cred Forums speak of such an alliance so often

>haha, you're pretty weird user. I'm g-going to go into the pool. Don't follow me

are you just bullshitting? that sounds reasonable, but since this is Cred Forums I just have to assume that you are pulling shit out of your ass thoughtlessly.

more memes than critical thought

t. John McCain

I can imagine boisterous Ivans smacking the necks of American military men already

Best ally ever

Just curious. What would be the reason if they would join forces? Doesn't russia hate degeneracy.

Burgers

What the fuck is degeneracy?

>USA joins forces with Russia
>EU also joins forces with Russia
>USA gets mad at Russian imperialism again
>it's now EU + Russia vs USA
genius.jpg