there needs to be an /intg/ board.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11252272
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

I would settle for a /finn/ board

thanks for your letter.

I agree

what the fuck would be left? a bunch of Do You Have X in Your Country threads?

I like those

Nobody asked you

Yes, he did.

>what the fuck would be left?
Blue Cred Forums with flags. The way it's meant to be.

generals are too self-contained to impact the board

i envisage the board would become more of those threasd + more dickmeasuring shitposting + perhaps a recurrence in some sort of fruitful discussion (which is drowned out by the faux popularity of generals)

my nigga

and what would be left? Some retarded "bants" threads, like
EASTER
A LEAF
Muh refugees in germany xD
I am Greek and shit.

on second thought, i think the problem with a separate board for generals, is that where do you draw the line.

Is a thread in a different language or about learning it, an /intg/ or is it a legitimate Cred Forums thread?

Is a thread exlcusively discussing about a certain country a /intg/ or an Cred Forums thread?

I'm not sure 2bh, because if you look at /brit/ it clearly isn't really a thread about learning anything or international culture, but then if you look at somewhere like those weird generals like chinese language ones, they're literally about learning stuff without blogposting.

really making me think this topic

this isn't an argument, there are like 40 threads at any given time i cannot participate in because they're literally all about blogposting and internal-refernece shitposting. Even if i wanted to learn their language and about their culture those threads wouldn't help.

The other threads on Cred Forums are literally fine, I don't get how anyone can resort to this argument, you may have 1 general you visit but I doubt anyone visits more than one, that is like 39 threads you cannot/will not participate in.

Shitposting and 'in ur country' threads are fine, everyone can post in them, there is no bar of blogposting or personality fagging or internal references.

it's just annoying though and nobody stops you from going into another countries general. I visit /fr/ to refresh my french and talk about politics or general stuff.

weak

i'm glad that /fr/ is suitable for doing that.
i know personally that /brit/ or nederdraad are not suitable for doing that.

I think a separate board full of generals could work in theory, but the problem is the delineation between what constitutes an Cred Forums thread and what would constitute a /intg/ thread

filtering is fine, but these threads also bump other threads out of existence

Agree, this has gotten to ridiculous levels.

And that is a problem because..?

i agree

Finnish autism

Finnish proxy autism

t. Cred Forums user posting exclusively in /balt/+/ausnz/

Fuck that, it's easily the most retarded general. I can't bantz on domestic matters with Estonians breathing down my neck

Fuck generals

If you want to stop generals, just start spamming bullshit generals like "Canada general, Niger general, Congo general, Macedonia general" to flood the board for people to see how annoying they actually are.
Plus you will push out the regular shit general with your spam.

Bump. Generalfags need to go back to plebbit

Generals can stay but we don't need as many as we have now. We need to condense them into fewer threads, like a single /europe/ general instead of one thread for each country.

Just ban anyone that has posted in a general currently up for 3 months and be done with it

agreed

poll 1: strawpoll.me/11252272

I am Greek

Just make rolling threads which are stickied to the last page

Problem solved

Also, ban "new" generals. So, for example, there currently is already the /cum/ general, therefore there's no reason for there to be a new /canada/ general.