Country

Country
When was the last time you ate McDonald's?

Brazil

^ cunt
August

This summer in Italy :---D

not gonna lie, had a double mcspicy meal upsized 2 days ago

may

Canada
Yesterday

I got two mcdoubles

Like a week ago.

Greece
April
There aren't any Mcdonalds on my island

>Coming to Italy
>Eating at McDonalds
Mcfucking kill yourself m8

>Hung Aryan
Literally like 10 minutes ago.

France
2010 or 2011

It was dry spongy shit and that 'hamburger' is not even meat.
Never again.

I have never eaten Mcdonalds.

I only eat xis from local vendors.

This month.

I am Greek
Just came back from it. Everyday. I am Greek.

flag
a couple of months ago, since I started going to kfc more lately.

Few years ago, I don't rmember

Flag
Last night

July 2014.

My uncle died of cancer the Christmas Eve of that year, he always liked the fish sandwiches and the big macs since he came over to the US in the 40's. The last time I had it was with him.

McDonald's is not doing well here.

3 months ago

Man is it horrible

never
I entered into one once, while waiting for the train and took a coke.

2 days ago

A couple weeks ago, I try to avoid it as much as possible though. I only find myself there when I'm drunk, haven't eaten all night and all the other food stores are closed.

March

Flag
Posting from mcdonalds right now

2 months ago

>standing in the door
those people should be shot

Must be about 10 years, Greggs is just more convenient.

No surprise here

You're not a true american

About three weeks ago. I never eat there at any other time, but occasionally I'm in a different city for schooling and one of my usual rooms there is situated in a street where there are absolutely no other takeouts nearby and McDonald's is the closest place to get something warm to eat.

Mexico

Like 10 years ago when Carls Jr opened in here.

a few months ago
feels good man

Yes

like 3 or 4 years ago

I always overeat when I eat fastfood so I try to stay away from it

About half a year ago, this is the last time they had 2 for 1 coupons, only ever go when they have them which is like 2-3x per year

Maccas*

2-3 weeks ago
I was living off that shit for a while but it's a bit of an expensive way to live when you're a poor uni student.

No complaints about the taste tho. Love me a good quarter pounder meal

Some weeks ago. Fucking thing, including fries, had 146% of saturated fat recommended to one day.
Delicious and cheap though.

Never ate it as a kid, awful food, got forced into eating it by necessity with travel a few times

15 or so years ago

I went there because I needed wifi
Fucking pointless because you had to register and whatnot

But apart from McDolans I ate panzerotti, pasta amatriciana, lasagna, orecchiette alle cima di rapa, different kinds of pizza, mozzarella, burrata, stracciatella, prosciutto... Gnam gnam

About a month ago, not really a fan of Mickey D's. Last fast food burger I ate was from Carl's Jr and it was delicious.
Would recommend the thiccburger.

russia
never

With friends last autumn, before that 10 years ago

I'm vegetarian.

Visit it next time you'll be in Tomsk.

1. Flag
2. Eh... 2012? I don't know.

Finland
umm like in 2002 or so ? first and last time ever

mama mia

this, since 13 years of age for me.

>her face
>his face reflected by screen
>Would recommend the thiccburger.
laughed out loud

I go to Burger King and Wendy's every week tho

flag
never ever

Probably around April
I like Burger King more, I eat there like 2 times a week

2013 I think.

I love burgers but fast food ones are disgusting.

I live not so far away from Tomsk, btw, around 600 kilometers.

England
April, walked there with some mates at about 2 in the morning

Like, 4 year ago, maybe?

I liked the CBO, but they got increasingly sloppy at the McD's next to my Uni, so I stopped going there every 2 months or something.

The Brazilian joint next to it became better and more filling.

Which joint, Bob's or Giraffas?

Bob's burgers are horrible.

I did it for the first time in about 10 years a few months ago and I fucking hated it. I will never eat it ever again in my life.

Probably August.. other fast food probably last week.

>Merica
>6 months ago
It was the middle of the night at an interstate highway rest stop, and everything else was closed.

I ate yesterday. one double cheese burger. shit was the shit. guilty pleasure

>Carl's Jr
I used to do refrigeration work, and trust me, those are the nastiest fucking places. Despite the fact that the food sucks and gives me diarrhea, McDonald's has surprisingly strong food prep, storage, and cleanliness standards.

>Bob's burgers are horrible
NO U!

We have a couple of franchise-y Brazilian cuisine fast-food-ish restaurants. I belive it's called ó kilo, or o kilo, but it might have changed it's name.

Also, our franchise-y traditional Portuguese restaurant chain often include a Brazilian menu, usually picanha, lombo, a chicken leg, rice, black beans, farofa, fries and fried banana, which I think was what I was eating at the time.

We also have proper Brazilian restaurants (rodízio and otherwise), but those aren't within a student's budget or late-night schedule.

Brazilian food is top comfy late at night after 16 hours of thesis writing/researching. Varied, delicious, warm AND high octane.

during conscription, which was 2 years ago

flag
today for lunch
get on my level

Italy
Never ever in my life

I once ordered some fries at a drive-through some years ago
Horrible, too much salt and shitty oil

Mc Donalds are literally for immigrants

Argentina
8 years maybe, I almost never eat fast food but when I do I eat pizza

DELET THIS

I can't even remember, it was a couple of years ago, I think 2011 but I don't know if it was McDonalds or Burger King

All I know is that I haven't been to McDonalds in a long time and probably wont be eating there any time soon

Pizza wasn't really meant to be a "fast food" to be pretty honest

Never

There are no McDonald's where I live. I did go to Burger King once and thought it was okay.

A few weeks ago. Maybe a month

I can't even remember when I was last at McDonald's. Last time I was at fast food joint was 3 weeks ago in Burger King.

like a year ago

before that in like 2006

Two days ago since I only drink their coffee

>eating coffee

about 3 months ago

USA
2 weeks ago

March 2013

This would be hilarious if you had a Turkish flag, oh wait you do. Good work Mehmet

>upsized

lmao it's so funny to see non- Americans try and in2 Fast Food

HAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

lol it probably got blown up huh

Just had one earlier today actually. My building gets a ton of vouchers so it's great for a cheap lunch.

you had one McDonald's?

In that island you live ?

this friday

2 days ago but that was the first time in a while

A whole one.

Moscovic haliphate
Last week

May 20

When I was still doing less legal things and had to drive thousands of kilometres. I would stop at Mcdonald's for a small milkshake and a bottle of water to slam more speed.

this month

Back when I was a student, 2013 maybe.

>imperial

Goddamn, I hope this pic takes place in 40k, it be funny to think that in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium the Big mac is still going strong.

U.S.
yesterday

Br
2 or 3 years ago.

I'm not a fan of hamburgers and it's really expensive. I prefer real food.

3 days ago

As a burger land native it makes me sad to think of how our chief export's quality has taken a nosedive in the last twenty years, I think '01-'02 was the last time Rotten Ronnie's was actually delicious instead of merely edible.

Probably once or twice in the last year

Flag.
May. It was 2 Big Macs for $5 and my first McDonald's since October. It used to be good when I was drunk every weekend, but that last time, I regretted buying those.

Flag

Flag
Something like agust 20