exhentai.org/g/934615/d0f90e8b5b/
youtube.com/watch?v=dY17nDW-CX0
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWF_TdJRy4
youtube.com/watch?v=70zV1tJEYg4
youtube.com/watch?v=FkcPYyHSzk4
youtube.com/watch?v=gjd30Iat20c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the only pic I have on my phone

I always thought I have a small dick, but after I tried to fuck a guy he said "no, sorry, 18cm are too big for me" and I was like "wtf it isn't 18cm" and he was like "don't know how you measured it but trust me I'm gay so I know what I'm talking about". What a story, eh?

Faggots belong to

Are you cute? I like cute asian guys. Especially when they are trying to be bossy and then end up with a dick up in the ass.

I'm not into homosex. Stay away!

you like tagame gengoroh manga?
exhentai.org/g/934615/d0f90e8b5b/

But you are a cute asian guy, how could that be? Anyway, if you don't want to fuck with me, I'll steal all your girls, cause I'm white and handsome.
I despise anime, sorry

What do you call a Russian that's bored?

...Sober

>I'll steal all your girls, cause I'm white and handsome.
Good. I am a cuckhold fetishist

Here's a spurdo town to examine.
In Finnish imageboard Ylilauta people sometimes have fun by building meme towns together.

(I recommend opening that image in a new window since it's enormous and has small details)

post more Ylilauta memes

I understood about half of what you said

Ok. Here's some memes made with Moomin Comic Maker.
After Ylis went there it went 404.
Those were fun times.

←1.Put this paper under your tongue.
2. The structure of time has changed!

>You will never be a Finn that makes cool-ass towns on a Finnish imageboard
Kill me

1. Gosh those Stinkys nuts! I'm gay.
2.Moominmama's creampie. Hehe, Mama's pie always the best.
3.You won't get any. Lesbianity and Little My's wooden dildo are the best.
4.Moominpapa gets tossed off the house.
5.Women are whores.
6.Pabs learns to love for male.
7.Shartin' on your back Papa.
8.Does Mama fit in the back. She's pretty f**king fat bitch you know.
9.Get in the bag!
10.Have fun in the basement hehe.
11. - l l -
12. Have a happy journey.

1.Kids are waiting rock hard for the GTA V being published for PC.
Unfortuneatly your PCs will not run that sort of quality console game by a long shot.
2. How the hell do you think a game that has that advanced graphics and gameplay could run with computer when that fucking IV didn't run either!?
3. Fellow teletubbies. You have to wait for five years from publish date so that game is going to run with a computer with budget of 2000€.

1. Oh fuck..
2. I think that wasn't just..
3. raspberry juice. raspberry juice. rasperbplorb
4. (yelling)
6. What the f***

The fruits of Finland's superior meme industry are truly a glory to behold

Kensokyrö University founded:
CATS ARE DOGS!
sbrölölrölrö

>I always thought I have a small dick,
>7 inches
die in a ball of fire

09/11/15(Fri)15:01:08 No.640520444▶

IRISH THREAD
(OP)

Ciao a voi fratelli italiani.
some irish techno ? ____ Mark McCabe Maniac 2000
youtube.com/watch?v=dY17nDW-CX0
____kek ____ Wow! So much level
____Is fucking shit. It's marc mccabe shouting bullshit over a tune originally by '4rhythm' this gobshite just thought he'd MC over it. And even then, that was shit too. Fucking awful. ____ This
Always hated that fucking track
____ Remember this on top 30 hits____ 90s' kid? I heard original version of «Silence» by Delerium on it, memories.
____ I don't know the track's name or the artist, but it went: KikKikKikkin' the flow don't you know don't you know, BobBobBobBobbyJoe.
'TWas in 2003 I heard it.____ Heúrēka!
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWF_TdJRy4 Bobby Joe - [Original Version] - DL inc

who is this guy? ive seen him alot but never inquired before___ Kek. How is he taking these pics? His dick ain't that big.____ I disagree.
OPen that mouth, baby.
File: TerrySelena04 (1).jpg (415 KB, 1280x855)____ Do you think he fucked her? Pics for proof
____ I've worked for a guy who has worked for this guy.
The thing everyone in Hollywood knows is that the people that have a thumbs up pic with him, have a sexual link with him:

A girl with a thumbs up, he's fucked her. Plain and simple, no exceptions.

Guy with thumbs up, he's either fucked him or got him an A lister for him to fuck (He got Obama a couple supermodels and actresses for good ol' Barry to bang).

Don't believe me? look it up.____ Love pictures to see___ He's the "IT" guy to be famous/noticed. He is extremely well connected to the point that saying no to him is automatic career suicide: You will not make it.

There's interviews anyone can google about girls that have said no to him or girls that have spoken out loud about the shit he does.

My buddy (the one that worked for him before) is the one who told me all this, and showed me on his phone a vid of my buddy standing outside a door (discreetly), filming him pressuring some high end model to let him fuck her in the ass (it's only audio, he had given her drugs earlier to "ease her for the photoshoot"), models/actresses do drugs, so for shoots, he gives them whatever drug they love, and he makes sure he is the ONLY ONE with access to more drugs, which he trades with whichever hole he wants to fuck with the girls.

I don't wanna give my identity away but all this shit is true.

He IS a nice dude though. He'll fuck you to prove his power if you're famous, but if not, he's a sweetheart to you.____ Yeah, no doubt, he's a total fucking nut job, but he wasn't trying to fuck me. kek. Then again, he has girls dying to do anything for him.

What I find funny is that he is famous for being a photographer, but most of his pictures have him in them. His assistants, like Keiichi, were the ones taking the photos.____ Yea, because he has 0 talent as a photographer. His talent is in getting pics that no one else can by manipulating and fucking celebs. The person actually taking the shot is irrelevant. He is the one getting the people to do the stupid shit.____ He is talented, for sure, and charismatic. I'm not saying anything against his process, I love the guy. He shoots all the big celebs himself. I was just pointing out that the photos he's most well known for weren't taken by him.

I'm not saying he isn't very very good at what he does. I am saying his actual skill with the camera itself isn't the greatest. But people don't look at his shit for the technical skill.____ I agree, most people don't really understand his style, but you have to understand that his aesthetic is a very thought out decision. Although it seems cheap, quick, and dirty, this style was really original. Nan Goldin's photographic style is a predecessor to his and much the same could be said of her work, even though her work is quite famous as well.____ Nan's photos are crazy, but they're depressing as fuck. Terry creates a fun aura that you wish you could be a part of.
I didn't know that Terry shot all of the Vice Magazine covers and I had this one above my toilet because I thought it was fucking hilarious.

So, I walk on set the first day of the commercial and Keiichi Niita, the guy on the cover crosses my path. I was shocked and told him about how much I loved that photo and he told me that I probably jerk off to it. Kek!

Lookie here we got a russki mongrel. Go vote you pathetic rusak.

Food aid meme.

Musig:
youtube.com/watch?v=70zV1tJEYg4
youtube.com/watch?v=FkcPYyHSzk4

Mobie:
youtube.com/watch?v=gjd30Iat20c

If you had to immigrate to a new country free of charge and all expenses paid where would you choose?

I'm gonna bite you

Thank you. We appriciate your feedback.

You can count on us. Even if we had quiet period in the industry, there's still a mountain of memes yet to be seen in this website.

hahahaha tiny dick anglos
jealous of my big finnish bibbeli

t. australian

Fun fact:
Pepe is evolving into a new race in Ylilauta.

Sounds fun, someone should bring that trend here
>not me though