Wake up

>wake up
>i live in a first world country
>i have blue eyes
>i am blond
>my skin is white
>i look through the window
>i see auroras in the sky, beautiful meadows of green and in the horizon dark woodlands covered by white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking hot chocolate milk covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government welfare

Good golly, is there any thing greater than being a Finn?

tosta puuttuu vielä kalja

All Finns are autistic

>wake up
>i am honorary aryan
>i see beautiful skyscrapers, a sea of light and in the horizon mount fuji covered by white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy apartment, drinking sake covered by anime body pillows shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government welfare

Good golly, is there any thing greater than being a Jap?

älä tukehdu hamppariis

Speak American you fucks

>wake up
>i live in second world country
>i am slav
>i see migs in the sky, beautiful tundras of green, and in the horizon the red square covered by white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy commie block, drinking vodka covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government troll army budget payments

Good golly, is there any thing greater than being a Ruskie?

>wake up
>i live in third world country
>i am balt
>i see gray sky and commieblock
>kill myself

>wake up
>you are a chink
>kys

>wake up
>I live in 1.5 world country
>i am white
>i see Sun of May in the sky, beautiful white people everywhere and in the horizon our rightful Islas Malvinas covered in white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking argentine wine covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just charco income
Good golly, is there any thing greater than being a Argie?

>Then realise your population is starting to decreasing and in 10 years you need to import millions of rapists from the middle east

>I will always be American

>you will always shart in mart
Ftfy

>wake up
>I live in a first world country
>i am white
>i see reggaeton and in the horizon penguins covered in white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking chilean wine posting on Cred Forums

I love it.

yes, America is a first world country texas, but I doubt you see penguins covered in snow when you look out your window

This

ok

>wake up
>i have blue eyes
>i am blond
>my skin is white
>i see auroras in the sky, beautiful meadows of green and in the horizon dark woodlands covered by white snow

>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking hot chocolate milk covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government welfare
What a fucking waste

>wake up
>i have blue eyes
>i have brown hair
>my skin is white
>>i see clouds in the sky, beautiful meadows and in the horizon rolling hills of forest and green
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking tea covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government welfare

>not seen as white because of Cred Forums memes

>wake up
>live in first world country
>i have hazel eyes
>i am brunette
>my skin is light brown
>concrete jungle
>spend rest of my day working, coming home to my gf and dog, both of which I love with all of my heart,, only to find them fucking. gf tells me she doesn't love doggo like that, she just wants to become US citizen. but I tell her that I am US citizen, so wtf. she just responds lol idk

maybe not as good as finn life but it's something lads.

Pretty much the same here, except the landscape is the glorious fields of Flanders where the poppy's grow, the temperature is much milder, and I drink beer all day, the ones generally acknowledged to be the best beers in the world, which I acquire for next to nothing.

Aren't you like 10% muslim?

>wake up
>I live in a second world country
>I'm white
>I look trough the windows
>I see an über comfy city
>I don't see rapefugees
>I spend the rest of my day in a comfy house, study
>I spend my nights with the lads drinking cheap, quality wine

Good golly, is there an thing greater than being a Hungarian?

Are you attractive at least?

Tbh i would love to live in budapest

He's a Finn

>wake up
>i live in an irrelevant country in the tundra
>i have slant eyes
>i have a triangle hat
>my skin is yellow
>i see Tengri in the sky, beautiful steppe of green and in the horizon dark the gobi desert covered by white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy yurt, drinking koumis covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just horses and cattle

ftfy

>wake up

>wake up
>i have blue eyes
>i am brunette
>my skin is white
>i see tide ebbing in the Bay of Fundy, beautiful barrens of wild bluberry and in the horizon endless pines covered by white snow
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy cabin, drinking maple syrup covered in a moose hide blanket shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just employment insurance cheques.

Good golly, is there any thing greater than being a Canadian?

>wake up
>have a hangover
>go back to sleep

>Russia
>affording to pay anything on welfare

>wake up
>i have blue eyes
>i have red hair
>my skin is white
>>i see clouds in the sky, beautiful meadows and in the horizon rolling hills of forest and green
>spend the rest of the day in my comfy house, drinking tea covered in blankets shitposting on Cred Forums and affording to pay most things i want with just government welfare

Muslims generally live in the large cities, like Brussels, Antwerp or Liège, most often together in their shitty smelly neighbourhoods, far from where I am.