Wake up

>wake up
>the Earth cancer still exists

>browse int
>russians in denial thread

Stop being so tsundere, Poland.

I dont know what do you mean Russians are Poles in denial look pic related

russia is a very evil country

explain syria and crimea, please. also, explain dnc hacks.

It doesn't really matter who's who.

>syria
Killing ebil derrorist
>crimea
Protecting our Russian people
>dnc hacks
Russian hackers are #1

>Russian hackers are #1
nah I doubt the purpose of hackers working for intelligence agencies is to get caught

fuck you

They're killing terrorists in Syria, how is that evil? Are you stupid Brazilian Kun?

Why does Poles have such a hatred for Russia? Even Ukrainians don't have this much anger at them.

Pooland is just butthurt

Because Poles are smarter.

>Even Ukrainians don't have this much anger at them
I just haven't seen real Ukrainians, Poles are Russiaboos compared to them.

>Ukrainians

what's that?

Mix of Russians, Poles and Tatars who speaks regional rural dialect of Russian with admixture of Polish words.

katyn, gommies and sheit

Russians opressing us, deporting Poles to Siberia, trying to erase our culture and identity(russification) at the time of the Russian Empire

Russians attacked us just after we regained our independence(Polish Soviet war of 1920)

Then WWII comes with massive genocides(Katyn Massacre, Polish Operation of NKVD), mass deportations, murdering our elites, redrawing our borders, and of course implementing communism here, they made us their puppet state, freedom of speech and expression abolished, disgusting communist propaganda everywhere, terrible economic policies and of course many more opressions

Let me ask you a question who were the citizens of the Kievan Rus'? Were they "Russians"?

How can you not recognize Ukraine? It's your mother country.

>Let me ask you a question who were the citizens of the Kievan Rus'? Were they "Russians"?
Original population got genocided by Mongols and Muscovites.

Ukraine is literally a mix of everything. Original Ruthenians, Khazars, Poles, Tatars, Turks, Mongols, - Everyone.

fuck poland

al the white neighbours of Russia hate it so much: the more they are white - the more is their hatred. So yellow hohols hate it just a bit, while poles and balts hate it hard.

oh, they humiliate you so much, it was very entertaining, I suppose.

"Mother country" wouldn't call itself "borderland", deny and erase russian culture, russian language, russian nation.

and the original population of Poland got genocided by Russians and Germans

Let me guess according to you there can be only one "Rus" state?

They are not denying anything it simply is Ukraine is not Russia. Not all Ruthenian people are the same and not all of them speak the very same language. You wish they would but it's not the case.

B-but Novgorod in russia
Kiev was capital just because it's close to Europe.

I agree that Ukraine is a shitty name but there is already Russia and they can call themselves by any similar name that's why they just took the Polish name for their lands.

You just want for them to join Russia and be ruled by Moscow right?

Novgorod was the centre only very initially.

Also didn't you Muscovites burn Novgorod?

> Let me guess according to you there can be only one "Rus" state?
No
They can be "Austria", alternative smaller Germany.

Rly fuck off you promote ukrainian nationalism because it will make russia weaker. It's your interest that ukrainians will completely forget russian and russian culture.
You can fool others, not me.
Fucking poles think we're THAT stupid when they unironically support chechen/yakut separatists, they think we will believe they truly support "choice of chechen nation", not civil war in russia.

I want them to become an alternative independent Russia with russian language and culture. Like germany and switzerland/austria. Nobody denies their german roots and common culture there.

>It's your mother country
>not Novgorod republic

cuck

How close ethnically are Russians to western yurops?

>It's your mother country
>t.zarabitchanin

Wouldn't an earth cancer constantly gain land, instead of losing it?

Thats not Puerto Rico/Congolombia

Bit less than poles

>Rly fuck off you promote ukrainian nationalism because it will make russia weaker.
Are you butthurt or what? I guess you are because Ukraine excepts for peripherial territories doesn't serve you anymore and you lost 45m+ sphere of influence.

Yes we promote Ukrainian, Chechen, Yakut and whatever made up shit independence to make Russia weaker. It's in our national interest to make everything possible to make Russia weak.

So? That's how politics work.

And there's difference between promoting "separatist" movements and literally slaughtering your enemy by thousands like you did. Many times.

>Fucking poles think we're THAT stupid when they unironically support chechen/yakut separatists, they think we will believe they truly support "choice of chechen nation", not civil war in russia.
It's really funny you say it like that considering all the propaganda you tell to your citizens and to the world. Pure hipocrisy.

>Bit less

Dissolution of the USSR was chemo
South Ossetia in 2008, Crimea in 2014. Isn't it expanding?

he was asking about eth.russians not eth.churkas

And you destroyed Novgorod Republic and sacked Novgorod right.
Chemo works.

2% of peoples control 1/6 of land
really make me think

>It's in our national interest to make everything possible to make Russia weak.
How so? What treat does current Russia presents to you?
If anything, strong Russia would present to you good markets both for resources and for high quality labour. And weak Russia would only bring to you cheap labor immigrants and limit your market capabilities to the east.
You are only being irrational because of being cucked by USA about "horrible Russian treat"

> Yes we promote Ukrainian, Chechen, Yakut and whatever made up shit independence to make Russia weaker. It's in our national interest to make everything possible to make Russia weak.

> So? That's how politics work.

It's sad that we have such hostile neighbors.
What a poor country russia ;(

>control 1/6 of land
And only 1,8% of world's GDP

>wake up
>polacks still butthurt about russia

>Syria
Russians are objectively on the "good" side this time

>crimea
Crimea river

>DNC hacks
If the DNC weren't such hacks maybe they wouldn't be such easy targets

Delet