1. Your country
2. Your height
3. Your childhood diet
1. Your country
1. Your country
4. Battery acid and fetal alcohol
3. milk and bread
any food and milk, but mostly eggs and shit and junkfood
3. red meat
>diet relatively balanced , Italian family, the masses made me be fat for a period of life
Are you tall in usa?
3. It was not consistent
3. Carbonhidrate dominantly
I am taller than most people I have seen here in my area. I am am above average, but not a giant by a long shot. I am the shortest in the family too.
2. 182 cm
3. Various shit. I was growing up when there was a crisis here and GDP fell by 50%. I had a hunger sometimes. Parents always tried to feed us meat when they had money.
3. Potato waffles and Oxo cubes.
1. Karak Ankor
1. Mount Nigger
2. 175 cm
3. Any kind of food
Lean meat, eggs, peanut butter, oats, brocolli
3. Lots of milk, fish and potato
Meat, milk, veggies etc. Good thing my family could afford all that stuff.
lots vegetables and potato, groats and pasta, very rarely meat.
have no idea why u didn't ask for weight, so it's only 66.
You turned Count Chocula into a health food?
WTF I love Montenegro now
i mean 66 kg
a fuckton of milk a fuckton of meat lots of eggs also bread
Dairy products and meat
> weight, so it's only 66.
super skerrry skeleton
Moose, potato, cucumber, blueberry, milk, cheese, coca cola, bread, ham
3. Rice, meat, potatoes, pasta
1. best country on earth
2. 194 cm
3. pretty bad. I studied at a boarding school for few years and I chose not to eat rather than eat shit they were serving there. I still magically grew up rather tall. probably from eating well during summer holidays. makes me wonder how tall I could be if I actually ate well.
hot pockets, taco bell
>1. Your country
I hate this country, please rescue me
>2. Your height
>3. Your childhood diet
Chocolate Milk and junk food (I'm skeleton though)
3. spagetti and swedish meat balls
What the fuck is wrong with you I am 165cm and 57kg
I don't have appetite and I'm a depressed sad fuck.
mostly carbs and dairy. I was a picky little shit growing up. rip my potential height
Also mostly carbs and dairy, also a picky little shit growing up.
That's pretty good. I need to weight around the same so I could ditch army if I drop out of uni
All kinds of shit, lots of bread
I'm curious about Khaskakjsjatan, what happens there?
At least 2L of milk per day, crappy school lunch, sandwiches (mostly PB&J or grilled cheese), cereal, various health foods my mom bought such as seaweed snacks, occasional vitamin pills depending on my diet that week (fish oil capsules every day).
sometimes I am coming home late at night
and I see a parked car
muffled noise from within, I feel vibrations
I carefully approach the car
the window lowers
VERY FUNNY CHINA MAN
REGGAETON IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM HERE
3. Skim milk and a lot of carbohydrates.
1.62cm and 57kg
beef with rice
this is music?
It's not lie you guys have it better
no it's latin america
Borsch, bread, shitload of pork
>even with subtitles I don't understand this
I only understand brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreyyyyyyyyyyyyyah
and broads in Atlanta
even the dubs of this in other languages, I understand.
I understand him just fine. You're being raysis
Then wtf does the song mean?
Oh man are you serious man?
Desiigner, inspired by GTA V, trappin', and the BMW X6, wrote a track all about reppin' his own brand. He’s got fat stacks, he’s gunning for a grammy, he’s got ladies crawling all over him wherever he goes, and he’s not afraid of a thing.
This song is about Desiigner’s rise to power in the rap game.
Panda fulfills all sorts of ends. A tribute to a kickass car, a warning to all the fake rappers who are fronting, an exclamation of Desiigner’s newfound success. More than anything, it’s a track you’re supposed to bump with.
2. Bread & spread + meat
>Bread & spread
>everything, except shit and rocks
What is this?
3. milk and cereal for breakfast; PBJ or turkey sandwich for lunch; home-cooked meals, lots of rice and pasta, red meat with most meals, fish with the rest, always vegetables, occasional bowl of fruit
"Fine wheat flakes flavored with the finest chocolate • Contains 7 vitamins (B1, B2, B6, C, E, Niacin and Folic Acid) • Preparation with milk • Energy-rich meal, which is essential for childrens' harmonious growth and developmen"
2. 172 cm
3. Everything except mayonnese and raw tomatoes, could never eat them
>which is essential for childrens' harmonious growth and developmen
Oh shit, we cracked the code
3. milk and cereal and rice and meat
kellogg corn flakes
what's it like being tall in Japan?
>Contains 7 vitamins (B1, B2, B6, C, E, Niacin and Folic Acid)
Peanut butter has all those except Vitamin C
America wins again
how's uni faggot
Not actually Ilija, what's his last name? There's a high chance that I know him
i dont know. does that faggot play a lot of videogames?
fucken lel that must be him
>I actually ate my vegetables and drank my milk like a good goy-- i mean boy
2. 6' 3"
3. ice cream
1. Louisiana, United States
3. Plenty of variety, but the things I remember the most of are my mom's home cooked red beans and rice (always served with cornbread), or her fried catfish. I also probably had more Tacobell than is strictly health because there was one right down the street from our church.
Does Loozeeyana red beans always have andouille?
I've had it plenty of times without andouille, but it's better with it and other sausages can be used as well. My mom usually cooked andouille sausages in a pan separately and then added it along with the oils that were released while it cooked to the beans shortly before serving, and some people just serve it separately.
milk and spaghetti
cornflakes and cheese