Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals - Cucked By 3rd Worlder Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your bants, hang out with the lads, make lads kek, cuck anons, cuck anonettes :^), feed the irish troll, hate on the BLACKED poo-in-loo who is pretending to be Cred Forums to fit in now, get yelled at by autists who have been on the site for most of their 20s and still can't admit they are bigger losers than you are, share replies from pastas, make /cp/ great again, rate qts, rate anons :^) etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/AFB74
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/thousands-protest-against-proposed-stricter-abortion-law-in-poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/balt/

>rate qts

no one ever posts qts

/autism/

I think my qt is only pretending to be interested in me.

/chort

6th for qt's sending lewds on snapchat

Hey, I'm the "X-days to D-day, lads" user, spent 5 days with my qt, ask me anything.

Eighth for mashallah, Israeli women are dreamy.

Did you spoon her?

did u fuggg :DDDDD

I'll be away for a few hours, there'd better be questions when I come back.

Is your qt the Russian mongrel who lives in Ireland?

every single time

The Estonian qt started talking to me again :DDDD
What should I say to this?

I'm sure that's not the case

yours? joined 7 hours ago

is she aware of your obsession with japanese cartoons?

Jawbrah will just steal them.

/xlillyy
No, she's legit... She used to have another account

Chipmunk 2bh.

DELET
DO NOT STEAL

i'm gonna make a fake qt profile lads, wish me many keks

and she's your qt? nice

No, not my qt :(
But she is a nazi qt so don't complain

i thought so, she's way too qt for any autist in here

No

>way too qt

/lera1110

Well she could've been my qt but she blocked all communications on her profile a few days back.

Pls steal I'm bored of her and she's a bit clingy
/aly_cdc

Nah... All the grills on the site have some major flaw in one way or another, so autists like us have a chance to score with hotties way out of our league :)

If you are using ip to talk to grills below 7/10 you're using it wrong 2bh

I think xir is talking about

>false flag ukrainian
just fuck my sanity up

looks like a dark elf from skyrim

>dark elf from skyrim
>not Noldor from Tolkien's legendarium
Bruno, pls

>she stopped responding
What did you do?

That's not Bruno, man. It's an unidentified Alberto. I am Bruno.

Bruno the Bull ;^)

Well now I wouldn't have to deal with it if there were any issues down the road

Who did I kek?

Told her you called her a mongrel chipmunk :^)

Probably bullshit but I believe it.

HOW DARE YOU!

kek lads 15 views already and a sandnigger messaged me, this gon be fun

>Ukrainian girl writes
>some chitchat
>she decides to tell me her dream is to be a stay-at-home wife and have five kids
East Europe... We don't live in the fifties anymore, most families can't survive with only one working adult these days unless it's a very good job.

It's just the way she goes buddy

>bruno writes to me
i'm the luckiest girl alive :3

That's womanspeak for "I want a provider."

Why is it, that you can feel happiness and sadness at the exact same time?

:3

that's what cuckdom is

after 10 minutes of being a girl on this site i now understand why they hate men

I can only imagine what that's like.

Screenshot of chat log pls

Does this have to do with you seeing your qt? Has that happened yet?

i'm not sure how to respond to arabs, got any tips?

Yes, we spent the whole day together, she showed me her town, we got dinner and drinks together, I gave her the gifts I brought her, and then I walked her home. it was a pleasant day.. But, things have changed..

kek everytime

This girl is one of you guys right? Was thinking of messaging them 2bhl

>This girl is one of you guys right?
ofc not

What went wrong? Disappointed that you didn't get any? At least you got to visit your qt in person.

Call them filthy dogs and tell them how superior Christianity and European culture is compared to their stone age culture.

This guy is pretty good at it 2bh

It's not about sex. I don't even care about the fucking sex.

I'm sorry, but I just feel very mixed right now. And don't have the energy to explain it at the moment

You have to go out and have some fun with qt Italians bud...

How do you think the texting with her is going to be once you get back here?

I don't want to

Which is exactly why you have to bud

The same as it's been.

we both had a great time today. We both laughed a lot, and enjoyed the day. We are going to explore Padua tomorrow for the day.

Just, the emotional connection we had months ago isn't going to come back...

no..

So your relationship with her has changed from "in love" to "that one friend you have in Italy"?

Scandinavian guys are as boring as Scandinavian girls

m.imgur.com/a/AFB74

I'm sorry man. Just see what happens between you tomorrow, it's a long shot but sometimes people remember things even when it seems lost for good.

that was a nice pre-emptive ruse.

>In what world does 'Wew' continue a conversation?

you were kinda boring thou lad

Waste your little time in Italy being a sadcunt then
No, we just don't like talking to Paki/Arab things

... they just aren't going to come back.. because she met a local guy a few months ago (about a month or 2 after our flirting/stuff had faded)..

It hurts. But, I honestly can not blame her. I knew that this would happen eventually.. Just.. I had so wished it wouldn't have been before I got here this 2nd time. Because I have so many feelings I want to share with her that I can't now.

I wanted to put my arm around her and pull her close all day today. I wanted to kiss her so badly when I walked her home an hour ago.. But I can't. Because she's a true friend, and I can't disrespect her like that..

I'm not wasting my time

You were kinda uncreative and much more boring. You could have a lot more fun if you don't resort to "fuk my armpit xdddd"

wow, an e-relationship that didn't work, shocked

Yeah exactly, the air of asspain and insecurity permeates every post

Alberto, posta perfil, caralho.

really makes you think

So cynical, boat...

Mate, the situation sucks but you can't waste that money and time to try and not have a good time

That's not boat. ..

Yeah that really sucks, but don't lose her as friend.
And It could be worse—you could've found out that your Italian qt chose an Ar*b faggot over you, such as was the case with me..

Disrespect her? You're disrespecting yourself if you never even say what you actually think. Yeah sure, she may not feel the same and you two may stop talking. But, it's better to say it and have it hurt for a few days after which you move on wiser than you were before. You know what hurts alot worse than swallowing a bitter pill like that? Letting shit like that fester and turn into regrets about what you could've done.

Why is he so angry about not being white?

vê na thread anterior

Perfect.

Find someone new dude. It really sucks, but it will work out. I went through the same thing, but we lasted more than a year together. She was a bitch and I realized she had a very insecure, immature personality. Had to break it off. The key is just finding someone who's capable of growing and being on the same page as you.

She sent me a load of texts about how much she loves her new boyfriend, blocked her. It's not easy but ya gotta keep on swimming dude heheeee

Sure it isn't BOAT....

Are you asspained I didn't just say "hi howru very prety"

I really don't want to see or talk to any girls right now..

I'm not going to lose her as a friend. we have a good bond. Which is something I value. We are going to spend the whole day tomorrow together. And she said she would like to get coffee with me before I leave her town on Tuesday morning.

But there is literally nothing that I can do.
This isn't like a movie where a guy can say a few words and swoon a girl back to him..

He's right you know.

Shit's never going to be the same after you've seen her in person again.
Just fucking go for it, you will definitely regret it if you don't.

he blocked me :(

DO WHAT

>a guy can say a few words and swoon a girl back to him
that's exactly how it works

I really don't want to deal with girls anymore Tbh

Not at all.

Tell her your feelings. The regret will be worse than the rejection. Or when you tell her over the internet in a few weeks and you cant get her real reaction.

I love you

Let's get something straight here. It's not about if she is suddenly in love with you after you say how you feel. It's about being honest with what you feel and not hiding that shit. If you hide it you're doing both of you a disservice. Talk to her about it later on in padua, just fucking say you have feelings for her.

I'm sorry you're going through this, USAnon. You still do have her as a friend, and while the memories you have with her hurt now, they'll become something you treasure more in the future. I recently read that looking at cute animals helps with psychological stress, so here is a bunny and his best friend.

Find some Italian boipussy then

I feel like making an account as a poo in loo and seeing if i can get any girls to reply with racism.

Then i swope in as my real account to pick up the right wing qt.

Foolproof plan.

Wat do

She knows that I like her. Because of our past. It's obvious.

I can't bring myself to cry infront of her about feelings. Because It would be wrong of me to try to manipulate her to cheat on her boyfriend.

You're retarded

Just check which girls have rangebanned Africa, Mid-east, turkey and India. Although you should probably just do it and post screenshots.

You're in too deep, all you can do is double down.

Jelly i thought of it first m8.

Anyone got any decent pooloo pics?

Thank you

See I'm not a faggot

You guys are fucking cringe

Strongly consider suicide

And you're alone and catfishing cringe people online. Who is the REAL cringe, huh, kiddo? HA!

I wish it was mid-July again

I made a nigger account and got racism from Italian and British girls kek

Nah, I'd at least want to see the new Godzilla movie first.

>"refugees are white like you"
>fakewhiteboy

Tell the bitch to make up her mind.

She got you there mate. Get her to "re-educate" you

I'm not that guy. I definitely include him in my statement.

I don';t have an account but i make a poo account now for the lols

If you type in Pajeet on facebook you get good pcitures

This is my fetish I want to submit to her slurp slurp

Of course - I've been there before. It's never fun, or easy to do.

Good taste. After that you are free to die.

>could be tapping /DiBartolo's double dis
>is a sadcunt instead
lad...

When does it come out in Sweden? Evidently the United States will get it in early October.

Ffs lads i think i'm starting to like my qt more than she likes me.

Not liking these feels,

Doesn't matter. Just fucking say it. Nobody is saying you have to get her to cheat on him with you, but you abso-fucking-lutely should talk with her about everything that has happened between you two and how you feel. It doesn't matter if it will hurt, because I can almost guarantee it will. Furthermore, be honest about it and she will respect you for at least having the balls to say something about your feelings. Just remember one thing, no matter what happens you will be fine you will still be the same person, if not better than you were before as a result of whatever happens. Good luck.

wew, profile?

That's how you become a cuck tbqh

I'm in the same boat. But I don't know if I can abandon ship before the eventual heartbreak.

If she's single next time you go but still has an excuse I guarantee that you still won't make a move.

Either 100% get rid of your feeling for her or tell her you want her.

T O P L A D
O
P
L
A
D

This seems fun, gonna make a grill account too :^)

Get drinks, go to a club, and go for the kiss. No shit it's not like a movie, but you've flirted hard in the past right? She wants it, just gotta push her a bit.

>Hello there! Your pictures are so amazing, like a model for sure....but this is the best picture of them all because that little smile makes you much more cuter than you allready are:) Your teeth....very sweet

>I wanted to kiss her so badly when I walked her home an hour ago
So do it you fucking autist. It's not just going to fall into your fucking lap.

ok.. I just sent her a text. Because there is no way I could say that all in person. With the limited time I have.

the girls here look good man. But my desire is not there

/Anastasya00po
>Speaks russian
>learning turkish
>turkish
Alright who's is this?

Fuck some pussy and see how you feel in the morning.

I dont even know whats going on 2bh though.

looks fake as fuck
nice trips btw,

Goddammit. You should've said it in person, but something is a little bit better than nothing I guess.

Fuck lads, my Polish qt is late

>nordic girl
>1 bar arabic

Dropped.

I really don't want to

I really wouldn't have been able to say that in person. Because if I did, I feel like it would put a cloud over our day together. Which I don't want that. So, I sent her a text instead.

Her friendship is important to me dude.. I don't want to do anything to create a uneasiness as friends.

>tfw you are gonna troll a turk but he actually looks white and seems decent

i need some more red pills desu

It's a shame things didn't turn out differently. It's more about bad timing and diverging lives. If for some reasons you or she would have had the possibility to move next to the other one and would have considered doing it back then, things would be way different.
Perhaps if you were to be more keen right now, you'd get some results, but she'll probably won't change her viewpoint if it doesn't go anywhere.

ask him about the armenian genocide

>Because there is no way I could say that all in person. With the limited time I have.
Do you use a fucking talk to text app or something, Mr Hawking? Fucking Christ of course you'd have the time to say it in person.

>It's more about bad timing and diverging lives. If for some reasons you or she would have had the possibility to move next to the other one and would have considered doing it back then, things would be way different.

You're absolutely right. If I could have visited her a few months ago. It would have been incredible.. But I couldn't because she had too much happening in her life. And I wouldn't have been a good distraction.

If we have lived close by, we would be surely in a nice relationship right now. She had told me that she wished I lived in her town. So she could come into my room in the morning to wake me up with a kiss.

You're so right.. But.. It's life..

Forget the qts, come hang out with the LADS

B-but what if I'm going to be a dad? I can't have kids and kids can't have me!

H-hold me lad

Anyone see the old lads on here and feel bad one moment because they might just be looking for friends and then change tune because they are probably Paedos?

Holy shit, I feel bad for the women on this site.
I've had a grill profile for 20 minutes, averaging more than a message per minute from arabs. Jesus

I know that feel bro. Had a pregnancy scare with the first chick I hooked up with from IP

But you could have. I wasn't saying you should say it immediately but wait for a time later on when you two had the chance to be alone for a bit after you had fun at Padua.
>Her friendship is important to me and I don't want to create uneasiness
Sure, if you really want her as a friend then do that. But you've fully admitted that you wanted more than that and you need to own up to it regardless of the consequences to your friendship. You wanna know why people end up being "friend-zoned"? Because they didn't own up to what they really wanted out of a relationship from a girl, and you know what? That experience is absolutely miserable and it could have been avoided by just being honest about your intentions.

she better hurry up :^)
theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/18/thousands-protest-against-proposed-stricter-abortion-law-in-poland

> I can't have kids and kids can't have me!

Do you mind if I use this whenever applicable? I really like how you phrased it.

I've found you lad.

Atleast they'll start swallowing some red pills soon.

But she obviously knew that I liked her..

It's not like we never flirted or sexted before.

Which one of you swedes is this?
/arian_ohlsson

how long do i wait before sending dick pics to a qt

i don't get that many, post profile :D

also who the fuck is the martsharter messaging me?

funny coincidence, same exact shit happend to me but with a girl who moved to the usa. I know exactly how you feel and its devastating but that's life, take it as a life lesson. It happends more than you think

Link to sharter?

If you're gifted, that should even be your point of entry.

/Pajeet123

is this a bot? i made my account 2 minutes ago, i just want to improve my french.

>If passed, the legislation would introduce jail sentences of up to five years for causing “the death of a conceived child”. It would apply both to women seeking abortions and doctors and health professional carrying them out.

Looks like we're going to be relying on the Poles to unfuck our shit, we've had people protesting here to repeal the 8th Amendment to our Constitution

>belgian
yes

Then what was the problem with just stating the obvious? This is what people mean when they say put yourself out there, you have to be willing to accept the possibility of rejection. Pay attention to the subtext of what you're saying, if you balls out and say " I feel really strongly towards you" what you're actually saying is " This is how I feel, take it or leave it, either way I'm okay with whatever happens" and people, girls especially, really respect that. They respect that you're willing to put yourself in the firing line.

grazie mio amico

Holy shit, Ireland is basically an American evangelicals wet dream

>So, I sent her a text instead.
And now you've put a cloud over your day before it has even begun with significantly decreased chances of success.

Bravo, Paul Shart. Bravo.

/sofie98

Because I'm very inexperienced when it comes to emotion, as I've been emotionless majority of my life. So, it's very difficult for me to express it with words vocally. I can buy gifts that express lots of thought (like the gift i gave her today) and I can write.

But I can't voice it. It won't be explained right. She asked me something about the card I have her today when I walked her home. And just explaining something regarding it was difficult. Because it was a emotional related thing

The pasted bit is from Poland.

Our constitution protects unborn life though, you can only get an abortion when -both- lives are threatened (and that's only after we rushed legislation after a woman's foetus killed her because doctors refused to remove it).

Most people are against liberalising abortion, it only has a majority in the case of rape/incest/abnormalities in the polls.

I think I worded it comfortably enough that it will be ok

>Learning Hebrew
Lel

If I get through this alive, I will start following my passion... Busty hispanic/latina/spanish/portuguese qts... Can anyone redpill me on them? I literally have no experience!
Sure, go ahead my dude :^)

>Had a pregnancy scare
tfw talking to 3 virgins
tfw I want to unload inside their wombs and make little half Irish warrior sons

Portuguese women are unworthy of superior Scandinavian phallus, 2bh. Stay away from them.

>Busty hispanic/latina/spanish/portuguese qts... Can anyone redpill me on them?
>Norway
you'd be playing on easy mode

Is there any difference between Spanish and Portuguese grills? There's a fucking T O N of Spics around, some of them are banging. I will have to overcome my autism and talk to them.

Go for it, Donnchadh.

And no, there's no difference. A moor is a moor.

Thanks!

not really, as we say: "farinha do mesmo saco"

Listen, I'm just like you. I went through the exact same situation (minus going abroad and italian girls, she was Greek and a local girl) and I took the advice that I'm giving to you now. It fucking hurt when I did it, felt like someone ripped a hole in my chest for a week or so. It got better. It's hard to express emotions when you haven't done it your whole life, believe me I know. But the more you do it, the easier it gets. Trust me on this, you don't have to run up to every girl you like and shout it to her. But, you gotta take the lead and open up to girls about your feelings and intentions. Don't hide that shit, girls know why we do the things we do, they can see through the bullshit and can tell what you intended to do. I can't explain all this fully because I read it from a book, and it's hard to remember it all.

Have a portuguese qt.

They look very Arab, I wonder why.

>Donnchadh
It actually hurts that my name isn't as Irish as that. Mine's a lot more common, but I'll be naming my sons Donnchadh/Ruadhri/Cahir and so on.

Something about the tanned skin and brown eyes makes my boner stand out. Much better than the white/blond """Aryan""" look.

You act like that's a downside

>people actually pretend to be other people on interpals
>this is how you have fun
This is autism worthy, she sums up how people see autists IRL

How common is this in Portugal ?

You can always tell her all you thought about and see how it goes. There's always a way to make things work. Women like to feel safe and to be reinsured about everything, though, so think things through and be confident when dealing with all this.

It's common all over Moortugal, Espana, North Africa, Arabia and Iran

>They look very Arab
the perfect amount

it depends, but pretty common I would say

I can relate to that attraction lad. Southern grills are GOAT

They get a few shades whiter during the winter. All that thick bronze only comes to light during the summer. That's the case with most Albertos and Albertas.

This. Med girls best girls.

I mean the girls not the skin colour, because clearly that one is a model?

What are french girls considered? Med or north euro?

My Singaporean qt is a hairdresser, never went to college. She sent me this

>Like in singapore they have emphasised boosting Singaporeans assets more than incomes. In particular, our HDB programme has been a major mean of uplifting our people. The large majority of Singaporean own their home. including low income househol. They have use their CPF saving and receiv very generous subsidies from the Government. In recent years, they have gone further to enhance housing subsidie for low income home buyer through the Additional Housing Grant and Special Housing Grant. In fact, households in the lowest income quintile 20% have on average more than $200,000 of equity in their HDB flat. This is the direct result of government policy. It is unmatched by any other country, but our capital grants do not show up in the Gini coefficient.

I actually want to learn Spanish, would that be a problem with the Portuguese qts? Of course I understand that the languages aren't the same so they couldn't help me with it,
but do you have like "a national pride" where you don't like Spain and Spainboos? And do I have to go all the way to New-Portugal (aka Brazil) to get thicc qts, or do you have some nice thicc ones in Portugal too?
Fuck, a lot of questions but: If I want to go with the lads for a degenerate drunkfest in Portugal, where should I go? The purpose would to smash British slags/Portuguese qts and be drunk for 7 days straight... That is our idea of vacation :3

The two of you are really nice lads by the way. If you ever need some help with Scandi issues, tell me and I will try my best :3

Western Europe

Med girls best girls only when you're not a med boy ;_;

North african, usually

Well most of the southern girls are med. Northwest are like "celtic" (not like Irish celtic but still), eastern ones are germanic.

would let dribble me in football/10

can you say something in french i can tell sandniggers to piss them off?

Basically my plan with the lads next year. Smash Spain or Portugal. I think its mainly Albufeira or Lagos

what that map have to do with arabs north africa isn't arab
btw north africain girl is whiter than pic

>I actually want to learn Spanish, would that be a problem with the Portuguese qts?
Not at all. You can speak spanish to them, they'll understand.

>do you have like "a national pride" where you don't like Spain and Spainboos
Nah, not at all. Maybe some old people do for whatever reason, but youngsters are generally quite positive towards spaniards.

>If I want to go with the lads for a degenerate drunkfest in Portugal, where should I go
>The purpose would to smash British slags/Portuguese qts

Algarve, my lad.

During the summer, the place is packed with british slags and portuguese slags alike, but beware the competition.

>Smash Spain or Portugal
Fucking oy oy lads absolutely smash it hundred and ten percent maximum effort

Call them "bougnoules", it's the most common insult for them here.

Literally this lad or just go to festivals instead..

Norwegians and Brits really like the same kind of vacation! I have been thinking about Ibiza for a long time because of the music, but I'm starting to fall for the Portuguese qt boys in this thread so I'm really reconsidering it :^)
t.rei15

>I actually want to learn Spanish, would that be a problem with the Portuguese qts?
not at all, I don't even understand why we don't speak just one language. Spain is bro tier

>do you have some nice thicc ones in Portugal too?
the thicc culture has not hit portugal yet, I'm afraid

>If I want to go with the lads for a degenerate drunkfest in Portugal, where should I go?
Allgarve during summer, Porto and Lisbon the rest of the year. The nightlife stays pretty active throughout the year

Yes mate its mainly Nordics, Brits, Germans who go to Spain and Portugal. Namely Majorca and Ibiza to get pissed and shag

I'd drag my balls through 100,000 miles of AIDS infested syringes and rusty screws just to lick the hand of the doctor that delivered her.

You are overestimating me if you think I can even get a 3/10 when I have competition... How is Porto and Lisbon during the summer then? Is it easier for me to get Portuguese qts there than on Algarve maybe?

Now the million dollar question: Has ANYONE EVER met a decent German qt? Either on-site or off-site? I'm going to Berlin later this autumns and I need some redpills on how to have a good time (because autism).

thanks, how to say "go back to africa, dog"?

>where are you from?
>norway
boom, you got yourself a portuguese qt

>How is Porto and Lisbon during the summer then?
Filled with tourists, cause apparently the 2 cities are hot shit right now. Bars and nightclubs are always full, which is a good thing if you're looking to score.

I'm sure you could get a 3/10 - and yes, I have! She was one of my best friends when I was studying in Europe, and we're still in touch on social media. They do exist.

That is true, I am meant to be going to Berlin early spring. I guess get pissed and go to a club. Like any another night out?

kekeke :3
Well, I'm looking to score, but when I was in Spain two weeks ago it was easier to score Brits than Spanish qts which was bothering me a bit.
Damn, we /feelgoodpals/ tonight
Where was she from mate?

Retourne en Afrique, chien.

>Now the million dollar question: Has ANYONE EVER met a decent German qt?
Was in Germany a few months ago. Met a French guy and his German girlfriend on a night out. Pretty sure she was open to cheating on him but we didn't bother going out again.

Munich! We were both studying at the university of Leeds.

Obviously you can do that, but I mean if you're just going to get smashed and hit the clubs you can go to Blackpool or any other city :^) So I want to get smashed, but the "Berlin way" (sorry for the faggot phrasing).

Then she doesn't count, Munich people have been based since the 1930s ;)))))))

>Munich
Greetings Eva!

Oh. I still think she's pretty darn cool.

Who's Eva?

Could just go to German bars I guess?

this site got any black qts

>tfw a bunch of french qts are probably gonna get raped because of my mean words

the most cancerous thread in the entire board

:^)

>My name Kate))I'm am from xxxx)I like sport,anime,books and my work)I am married)Can you help my with English)Looking for good friends!

guess the country

>This user does not accept messages from United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Italy, Finland.

why are russian qts so fucked?

Russia or ukraine.

Can I get the discord link?

Which one of you fags is jelly9897?

Pretty sure there's more unicorns than there are cute blacks in the world.

If you post profile

Post profile and I will pm you the link. The admin is not giving open invites anymore since Turks used to mess the chat tbqh

2 hours as a grill.

Poor girls :(

female privilege

Holy shit.

Are you that jelly girl from portugal that's hitting on "me"?

yes

thank god

I'm not tho

Well, shit then.

Really cute 17 year old portugese chick, who's definitely into the hottie I use as a profile picture

Jeepers!

:D

Jeg liker!

I have a russian qt that would like to meet me that I have been helping with her czech. She's been rather friendly and wants to meet up. Maybe it's interest in visa but she's a nice girl. However, I came to realise I still love my ex, which I slipped, but later apologised for it and she took it well.

Thing is, I really don't know what to do now. Should I try to try to tie what I see as the Red String of Fate back together, or should I move on with interesting Kamchatka gal?

>retourne en afrique
never change /cp/

both. first meet with qt, then get back to ex

Is it better to talk to the women with or without photos?

Success rate?

Nigga you're in love with the idea of your ex. There must be a reason you two broke up

>tfw 3 girls from Interpals want to be my gf
I can only ever find a girl who likes me through the Internet...but I'm not complaining. 8^)

>tfw banned

>tfw 3 girls from Interpals want a greencard

fixed it for you my friend :^)

Still a good deal though, if you can't find a gf normally

I have probably been banned from Interpals at least 8 times

This 2bh. Nice confidence boost, even if they are all chinks/spics/men

post russian qt

The reason was me being a fucking autist.
I got a "tip" from a girl who later turned out to be a nasty thot that my gf was reportedly "two timing" me. I believed it because she seemed distant. I confronted her and was a bit too much on the offensive, and she broke it up.

Fuck man why is this site so goddamned hard. Fucking can't message cunts, they won't fucking view me
Fuuuuuuuuckkckckckc

I traveled to Ukraine over the summer and spent time with my Interpals gf.
I stayed in her commie bloc apartment (very comfy) and she even took care of me when I got sick for a few days.

Everyone ITT should get a Ukrainian girlfriend from Interpals.

use one of scripts bro

I would but I don't want to risk you ratting me out.
So here is a pic.

I haven't got any views in a week.

Wow, she's cute

Yeah but you got a qt
I've used this site on and off for maybe 3 years and I've never gotten further than small talk through messages.

I dunno why she wants to meet up
maybe she just wants a free meal and a czech teacher

what the fug, are you the same anime autist that was here before? how did you land a qt like that?

I found her

That would be me))

Well I say you meet up, what's the worst that could happen. I'll bet it's one of those thing you regret if you don't.

I guess I should. I need to move on.
I'm booking a movie for tomorrow.

Thanks guys.

>say goodnight
>"sweet dreams ;)"

Lads am i in?

he could be kidnapped by albanians and have his organs sold

>am i in?
for months of emotional torture culminating in disappointment?

>I like books
>Me too
Wew lads, I'm in

I'd say it's worth it

is she in your country? do you think she wants to fugg?

my city in fact, she came recently
doubt she does. I really think she just wants a czech teacher/backup visa provider
I'm not much of a looker and wasn't really nice to her either.

Yeah, I haven't had a reliable conversation with anybody yet.

Shit dude, go for it anyway. Get drinks after the movie, and plan the next screening at your place ;))))))))))))))

What city are you in? I was just in Prague and Cesky Krumlov, it was great desu.

has she given you any hints? or do you just teach her czech?

I live with my parents
Prague.
Indeed, both are beautiful and luckily were almost undamaged during the war, unlike many other cities in central europe.

It's just too annoying.
If only I knew how to talk with people and not sperg out whenever someone says hi.

The weird thing is, people say hi, they read my profile, and then they just kind of stop talking to me. It's a bit disappointing.

More like trying to bait me. Asking if I wanna see her pictures but not sending them unless I ask, asking if I am here right now but not directly asking to go out. Either way she responded positively to both.

wew lads, blackies really going to for gold

Next screening at the airbnb apartment that you will rent ;)))))))))

It's actually worse if they do longer conversation most of the time.

I got coerced into helping a milf with teaching her japanese student English.

There was once a black girl who did that same thing and then asked if I'm a racist...fucking weird.

post rest of log

I was just talking to some Russian girl for a week then she suddenly asked if I was still interested in responding which I said yes to then 2 messages later she never replied.
Why can't people like us :((((

Lel, a girl I knew showed me a screen of some nigger messaging her the same shit, I knew it must have been some neckbeard faking it.

>expecting people to fall for the bbc meme

you should have called him an ugly monkey, wtf jens?

Worry not, Sven!

better at unemployment rates
better at leaving their wives to be single mothers
better at doing crime
better at getting imprisoned
better at acquiring deadly diseases

... list goes on

Straight up jacked that, cheers lad

Always be comfortable with saying no if you need to!
It's really strange and kinda demoralizing.

Reminder to the guys that can't get girls to pls respond, this is a girls profile 4 hours after creation.

pls make a new thread someone

Do it yourself

ask him to prove that bbc is real

This has to be one of you guys

NEW THREAD:

NEW THREAD:

really?