Oh wait

Disturbed and a bit anxious.

Safe.

bit disgusted honestly

Free.

Safe

Free

Makes me feel ashamed tbqh.

We were best as an isolationist nation for the most part but then we had to intervene in stupid wars in the Middle East and for what?

Nothing.

We didn't need to do anything with those sandniggers, it puzzles me why we even cared about that region in the first place.

And because of our fuck-ups over there along with Britain they want to kill us.. It was better if we didn't even lift a finger on that place at all.

>and for what?
To cuck the Euros, why else

You as an american didnĀ“t care
Your oil companies do care and want you there
Just wait because Venezuela will be your next Iraq

>Venezuela will be your next Iraq
Who in their right mind would want Venezuelan """"oil""""

I wonder

[freedoms internally]

>it puzzles me why we even cared anout those reigons
Are you stupid? Money, oil, stopping the spread of communism, protecting the integrity of the dollar. You may not like it but the reaosn that American supremacy has lasted for so long is because we btfo of anyone who even slightly threatens it. That doesn't make it right but you have to at least realize this

DUDE

>Just wait because Venezuela will be your next Iraq
t. Mexican Intellectual

He's a stupid shitskin. Mexican political analysis is comprised of warlocks, astrology, and marijuana hallucinations.

>the capital of freedom is more free than some european commie stronghold

Makes me want to have a coca cola,
but I remember it's unhealthy and don't.

10 years ago nobody in their right mind wouldve expected this to happen in 10 years, the Netherlands was THE weed country back then

NO BIKE LANES OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS OPPRESSION AND NOT FREEDOM

REEEEEEEE

The world depends on oil and those niggers have it.

>76 museums
>88 museums
Are you even trying?

We've got some room for a Swede or two :D

Quality over quantity. Nobody beats Dutch masterworks.

Not kidding, all non-automobile infrastructure in the US sucks. If you own a car it's great, if you don't, then it's hell.
Quality over Quantity :^)

>Nothing.

I find it amazing how many Americans are completely unaware of how their economy works.

Present your best please :^)
smithsonian air and space museum is my favourite in the planet thanks for that america

Pls visit pic related

F-18's are shit planes.

Thinking of the pride that my people lack. Feels bad.

>money
We had plenty of that before
>oil
We had plenty of that before we went in there as well
>stopping the spread of communism
Won't argue about this, this was primarily a goal worth fighting for.
>protecting the integrity of the dollar
We could've done that some other way then fucking up regions for our own benefit.

I mean, generally I don't care about fucking up regions, but we didn't even clean up the mess afterwards, we only fucked up the wound even further after we were supposedly finished.

And is this really "American supremacy" or is it the layout of elaborate plans of those higher than us? Think about that for a minute.

Why would Americans want to fuck up the independence of other countries by destroying old regimes for new? It doesn't make sense.

We are bound as a country to protect the sovereignty and freedom of others, if we are to say we are an interventionist state.

If this is true, then we had no reason to fuck with these regions anymore b/c toppling an old regime for a new one clearly doesn't work. And so after we had made this mistake, we should've left, as staying there only changes nothing but a more destabilized region.

This is not the America that I loved or envisioned, this is not the America that used to be a hero for all nations. This is an America that has been corrupted, tainted almost and turned into a villain.

We're a big bully now instead of being the hero of it all. We traded all of our good deeds just for riches and oil, when we clearly didn't need it at the time.

And now everyone hates us b/c we look after ourselves now increasingly more now and we don't even care or look at our allies which we have forsaken.

I would rather be friends with other nations rather than just shitting on them for our own personal gain, because you know, it's the considerate thing to do.

We shouldn't just use our allies, but it seems it doesn't matter anymore now that we're greedy pigs and all.

So tell me, was it worth it?

GOD BLESS AMERICA

LAND THAT I LOVE

>DC
>city

It's a city in the middle of a swap specifically designed to be an unlivable hellhole and have a tiny population.

bump

You monkeys claimed to build the first plane so build a better fighter out of coconuts and palm leaves.

Thanks based Mexico, i'll visit it if I ever get the chance to go to Mexico City.

>an isolationist nation for the most part
I'm sure the Mexicans, Cubans, Filipinos, Colombians, Dominicans, and numerous indigenous peoples of North America appreciated it.

nostalgic. between feminazis and the Black Lives Matter bullshit, im just plainly ashamed of my country. i hate it here. if any of our problems were actual problems, and anybody here talked about anything besides these two things, it wouldnt be so terrible. the other day, my roommate was (i shit you not) defending a black lives matter protester stomping on the american flag and waving around the black lives matter flag. he apparently didnt understand why it was a big deal because "its just a flag."

so correction, nostalgic, and salty.

We had a just cause to expand in America, that was our Manifest Destiny. As for Cubans, Filipinos, Colombians, Dominicans and all the other people we colonized, that was unjust.

We didn't need them imo, we had a big fucking country for ourselves and yet we wanted to expand some more, beyond our own borders when we didn't have to.

can i move to usa

i will kill sandniggers for citizenship

Bored

Thank you based USA for giving us a proper embassy. We might offer you the Angolese embassy when they are out.

Angolese embassy (video related)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5prB2XGrRI

America
Ameeeerica
America
Fucks Yeah