What is this?

Hi, Cred Forums. My brother is learning Japanese, and he wrote this. He says it reads "Hello, I am from London" in Japanese, but I think it looks more like Chinese to me. Can anybody confirm to me what it says? Many thanks.

What is he fucking gay? Punch him for being such massive weeb fag

Nips use something like eighteen alphabets most of which are Chinese so he may be telling the truth.

Please bully him for being a slope lover. Tell him I called him a bender, and then piss in his sock drawer.

>wrong Kanji here and there
>百千六千少百千火十木(?)ン(?)千百

doesn't make sense at all
don't waste your time, just kill your bro ASAP

Bong's weeb brother BTFO

Wow. By "doesn't make sense", do you mean it can't even be translated?

Maybe he wrote it in English but with weebs letters?

>no hiragana/katakana

probably chink or a bunch of kanji thrown together

Dunno. That's why I was asking. I was wondering if it consisted of Japanese words, just not in a meaningful order, or plain gibberish, or, as you said, English. Odd.

English language is the simplest, that's why u shit at others lad

Hmmmm... From my (very limited) experience with other languages such as Arabic, I'd say that English is actually pretty strange and illogical. I always assumed that we were shit at language learning because the Empire and its influence kind of got rid of the need for that.

Yeah u assumed right, I guess that's why we speak in your language right now

>From what I've seen of it, Basque seems to be pretty logically structured and simple to speak, but you have to be insane to be an American (or Brit) and want to learn a language spoken in a small part of Northern Spain.

mostly kanji characters (with horrible strokes, or completely wrong) for numbers like hundred(百), thousand(千) , but the "sentence" does not make sense at all

as I said, just behead your brother now

At least translate it without sense u lazy bum

私の日本語はどうですか?

to me it's more like Chinese.

>百千六千少百千火十木(?)ン(?)千百
>100 1000 6000 small 1000 fires 10 trees n 1000 100
Doesn't make too much sense right?

100 lit senpai :okay:

your short sentence is perfect desu

我喜歡中國
日本是地獄

打倒共産党

LOL. That's silly. I put it into Google just for fun and yeah, as you said, it seems to be a lot of numbers, but they try to make words out of it too.

Btw while u weebs are still here how do I say "you're cute" in jap, I know one girl who watches lots of animes

Looks like ur bro have autism and started learning wrong language

If you use this site, it's a word you almost certainly already know.

Yeah. Poor bastard. The classes he's been going to have been pretty small, with just a teacher and three or four other students. Very cheap, too. I think it's a scam... He's not learning Japanese (or Chinese, for that matter), he's learning silly noises. How do I break it to him, Cred Forums? He is a bit of an autist, he isn't the brightest spark of the lot, and he might cry.

Tell him that native weebs told him that he is retarded and should stop

Oniichan....your class is baka...they don't teach you the honto ni nihongo....stop going to classes o kudasai...

かわいい

可愛い

Does he pay the school fee in cash directly to the teacher before each class?