Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0
youtube.com/watch?v=ri8l-SFXDUI
youtube.com/watch?v=aKuivabiOns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

something nice about chile :p

Overrated shit with no culture

Is this still empty?

They're good people desu, beautiful landscapes, good wine and some lovely girls.

Don't start shit Colombia

I had a banging curry the other night

Nice and long

I like that it's literally on the edge of the world

The flag is cool too.

helicopter rides

la wea fome qliao weon.

They aren't afraid of earthquakes.

something nice about chile

youtube.com/watch?v=Kf9CQPi8Oz0

CHI CHI CHI

Pinochet was cool

They're pretty long. Also Chile posters are the best South American posters with ease.

something nice about chile

They were on the right track before the americoups ruined everything as usual

best son

Valparaíso is my favorite place

no this """"country""" deserves to be extinguished
its a hell
reggaeton every FUCKING day

latin america as a whole is a nigger ridden hellhole

There spanish is unique with a capital U.

I have had two chilean teachers and they got the niggerchildren to shut up

the self-hating faggots have met!

MY BLOOD FOR /LAT/

meme posting nigger spic shill

I always found a little odd the quantity of chileans immigrating to Sweden... what do swedes think of chilean immigrants?

My best friend is from there and i have some other great chilean friends so they are like bros to me, also they talk funny

But a reggaeton hell for you is a vacation paradise for us. Please try to keep the country intact at least until I manage to visit.

They are not bad, they are almost entirely left wingers but they integrate fairly easy and contribute to society.

The California of South America

brown third world shithole

This

Alexis Sanchez is qt3.14

I want rich chilean bf

youtube.com/watch?v=ri8l-SFXDUI

CHI-le

I'm sure they know their spices.

sin chile no hay tacos

Condorito

Reggaeton shithole i fucking heard this everyfucking day
youtube.com/watch?v=aKuivabiOns

Thanks god this piece of shit does not border my great nation.

qe tan popular/famoso es el cirerol en la baja?

Chilli my Chile.

>tfw you will never be from Brazil
life is not fair

safe haters should be arrested desu

cool place

Shortest lived first world country

the food and the architecture

>the food
JAJAJSJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA que dice este

el salmon a lo pobre garpa :3

la mitad de los chilenos son criollos y la otra mitad mestiza? de donde son vuestros ancestro mis amigos chilenos, he leido que vienen de Pais Vasco , Castilla,Andalucia y puede ser Galicia?

>what is chapalele?

It tastes good with crackers.

solo sabemos en terminos generales que los chilenos son la mezcla de mapuches y españoles, a la mayoria no le importa de que parte de españa en realidad, asi mismo como tampoco importa de que tipo de nativo.
hay chilenos blancos como alemanes, y negros como africanos, pero son menos del 5% y la verdad no son considerados chilenos como tal.

Our second best son

tienes razón, bastante curioso...aquí no hay chilenos asi que no sabemos mucho de tu pais.

Historia etnográfica de Chile[editar]
Durante el período colonial, la Corona española consideró necesario mantener un flujo continuo de soldados para proteger sus lejanas colonias americanas de los indígenas aún no sometidos, y de los corsarios que prestaban servicios a potencias europeas rivales. De hecho, se estableció especialmente para Chile un ejército de carácter permanente y profesional, con un gran número de efectivos. Los españoles llegaron de todas las regiones de España, especialmente desde Andalucía, Extremadura, el País Vasco, el Principado de Asturias, Navarra y las dos Castillas. Gran parte de ellos terminaron estableciéndose en Chile como colonos campesinos después de luchar contra la resistencia mapuche a la conquista.

En el siglo XVIII se produce una masiva inmigración de civiles españoles, principalmente de origen vasco, atraída fundamentalmente por la liberalización del comercio decretada por la Corona española. En los siglos XVI y XVII los vascos constituían un 27 % de la población en Chile (18,1 % procedentes de las Vascongadas y 8,9 % de Navarra).9 Logrando ser el grupo regional más importante de la población chilena, desplazando a los naturales y descendientes de nacidos en las regiones de Castilla la Nueva, Castilla la Vieja y Andalucía, que eran los componentes mayoritarios de la población chilena durante el período de la Colonia. La mayoría de estos inmigrantes vascos se dedicaron en un comienzo al pequeño comercio, aunque algunos de ellos no demoraron en amasar una gran fortuna, mezclándose luego con la aristocracia criolla de origen castellano, que era dueña de la tierra. Esta nueva aristocracia castellano-vasca formaría lo que sería la base de la clase dirigente chilena.

Junto con los conquistadores europeos llegaron pequeños grupos de esclavos africanos,

Siete a cero.

es todo sacado de la wikipedia

w-w-wut?

It's an independant country (and this is already an achievement) !

conoce tu comida saco de hueas,sale de santiago un poco.

I actually have nothing bad to say about Chile. You won the war, you took the spoils, thats it.

Leftism killed Bolivia with shitty politics in favor of """""change""""" and all we got was panem et circenses with the Litoral thing and countless other goverment fuck ups while they turn us into a commie pseudo-dictatorship.

B

He wanted to say : Mussolini was cool*

PINOCHET
Safest Country is South America

Gotchu senpai:

Le helicopter meme xddddd

le good economy meme
le getting rid of a tyrant like allende meme
le declaring free elections in 1988 meme
le safest country in south america meme

9/10 earthquakes prefer Chile

I knew a really chill Chilean dude when I was on exchange. Easily one of the nicest people I've ever met.

Godspeed, you crazy pothead.

>m-muh pinochet!
Pinochet is an overrated figure for 12 year old stormfags to adore. In reality he shat on everyone, including the military, veterans, old people, etc. He also fucked up the economy and education.

but the helicopters though, THAT was pretty cool wasn't it

Videla tortured jews and lefties just for the sake of it and sometimes threw them off of airplanes, so it's not really only a chilean thing.
I'm pretty sure Stroessner did it too.

>and sometimes threw them off of airplanes
Did he shoot at them first?

LE LE LE
Como me tenían las bolas llenas con esta mierda

Stylin' stahlhelms and bitchin' Mauser rifles.

tfw my apartment is in that picture

no, most of the times they gave them a pill or an injection to sleep before trowing them
they were nice guys

bolivia = serbia
chile = croatia

2 CONSECUTIVAS PUTO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I recognize you.

Back off, chileans are ours

it feels good knowing that when i get robbed for being in chile that my robbers are likely to get murdered within the year

I live here and I'm pretty great to be honest

Chile did a great job rescuing the miners! Also the miners themselves were very brave.

CHI CHI CHI!

LE LE LE!

LOS MINEROS DE CHILE!

To bad they're all starving and poor now.

this 2bh

Modern and basically an Asian Tiger.

el mapucheANO

Chile has an interesting shape for a country.

Santiago looks nice

is the Andes in Chile? that looks nice too.

Los galleton junaeb Creo

The best AMV

just like muh dick mufugga

Chileans are second in the "who has the cutest faggots" list, right below Mexico.

>Posting old used up sluts
kek

just ate an empanada, lads

agreed with you

wena reggaeton

met a cool chilean dude working in the tourist traps here

Much copper
Mysterious history
Beautiful girls
SALMON
Strange stag beetles
Dessert

pili pötö

>pötö
= ass

Most of them were commies escaping from the free helicopter rides.

>second best son
W-who's the first one?

>tyrant like Allende
>doesn't know he was democratically elected
>doesn't know Pinochet was one of his most trusted generals and that he betrayed him
>doesn't know about the inside job from the DC, patria y libertad and the CIA intervention
I'm not saying Allende was taking good decisions for the country (economically his government was a disaster), but certainly Pinochet wasn't the savior everyone think he is. He was just a puppet that the far right wing and the CIA used to get rid of Allende.
If you want to admire the real right wing heroes look at Jaime Guzman or Hernan Buchi.

yeeeah who is the first one

good wine

technology is way cheaper than here and the south of chile has very beautiful landscapes

reggaeton is good party music when you're really drunk.

>go to mall
>argies everywhere buying TVs and other shit
Must be true

Best country in the world

ajkajkajkakak wen post............

best an only colony :3

You're not giving Bolivia the sea :'^)

Thanks guise