How can non-white women ever compete ?

How can non-white women ever compete ?

is this a trick question?

you should've picked a real white woman, but i guess this is bait, so no point in arguing

no, it is easy to understand

>How can non-white women ever compete ?

I'm not white and I'm not a woman, but I'm pretty fucking sure I run faster than her.

shes not white tho?

>white wimmenz

>ugly asian women look like that

O-okay

She looks like a spaniard/italian to me

Is this considered white in France?

for an asian she's pretty good looking but she's definitely not beautiful

Cute but not beautiful. What's the big whoop. She just looks like a typical oriental girl.

"some" will tell you that spaniards and italians are not white

>Hudgens was born in Salinas, California, and lived with her parents along the West Coast, from Oregon to Southern California. Her mother, Gina (née Guangco), held a succession of office jobs, and her father, Gregory Hudgens, was a firefighter.[2][3] She has a younger sister, Stella Hudgens, who is also an actress.[4] She was raised as a Roman Catholic.[5] Her father was of Irish and Native American descent, and her mother, a native of Manila, Philippines, is of Filipino-Chinese-Spanish descent.[3][6][7] All of her grandparents were musicians.[8]

lmao I wish people for the West would actually live here

the typical Asian (or at least Chinese) chick is ugly as fuck, the only reason they have attractive girls is because there's so many of them, but the ratio of goo looking : ugly is terrible

fucking weebs I swear

I see better looking girls in here everyday, she's so generic looking along with the Selena Gomez bitch.

She doesn't look that mixed 2bh, or maybe it's just that i'm desensitized about race

>half flip
>no nigger nose
>ectomorph
damn somebody won the lottery

can you please send them instead of all the chubby indias

>Her father was of Irish and Native American descent, and her mother, a native of Manila, Philippines, is of Filipino-Chinese-Spanish descent.

they can't

recent pic of mom. Dad died this January at 65

I bet there is a huge age gap between mom and dad

Shouldn't she have small chinky eyes?

dad died from cancer

Flips really don't have small eyes, though

Did you seriously think she was white? Is this how white people look in France?