Atheism in Europe

Everyone's going to hell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMNbmdB1N34
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why has God abandoned Romania?

Based Estonia knowledgeable as always.

>2016
>believing in god

I thought Estonia was one of the most atheist countries in Europe

Nope, we believe on God just not Jesus or Mohammed or whoever.

>Christianity is dying
>Islam is rising
Top kek

nice thumbnail

Its okay, soon France and Sweden will be united under one G*d
Inshallah

youtube.com/watch?v=nMNbmdB1N34
normal sight in malmö

>Christianity is dying
Only in Europe, and that's mostly because Europe itself is dying. Christianity remains stable in the Americas, is growing explosively in Africa and showing some modest growth in Asia. In fact, China is expected to have the largest Christian community within a decade, ahead of the USA and Brazil.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

The irony is that fedora tippers claim Europe has outgrown Christianity, but what the figures show is the opposite: Christianity has outgrown Europe -the only continent where fertility rates are overwhelmingly below replacement level.

Regardless of your thoughts on Christianity and Christians, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. Worst case scenario: the Holy See has to leave Rûm, the capital of Italistan, and set up a new Vatican in Rio de Janeiro.

>the only argument left for christians is that their religion is less worse than Islam

Belarus is the most atheistic country in Europe

>Romania
ahahahahahaha hahahaha (turns into vampir) ahahaha (bat sounds)ahahahahahaha

Odin lives.

And once again, my country is the most degenerate country in Europe

Romania is the Mississippi of Europe.

Why are there still so many retards?

>il croit au père noël

I'm actually kind of pleasantly surprised by this. There isn't nearly as much fedora tipping in this continent as I thought.

Although most "spirit/life force" answers are probably idiot women and uni students who think they're buddhist or some shit so I'll take it with a grain of salt.

notice how the poorest countries are the most religious

Pas au père noël.

La petite souris ?

>Estonia, Czechia, Slovenia
>rich
>Austria, Ireland, Switzerland
>poor
nice confirmation bias you've got there

Czech Republic has only 16% of idiots. Romania is a shithole.

Do you know the word "trend"?

>Romania
Poor as hell
>Netherlands
Rich

In America
>Coasts
Rich as hell
>Mississippi
Poor as hell for America

>accused of confirmation bias
>keeps cherrypicking
there is a trend, but only a slight one. It has to do with emerging out of communism, not wealth. When the church is forced out of your life via an invasive political ideology, and not decadence as has been the case been in western Europe, it makes it part of your national identity once you're free.

If you look at the past century atheism and poverty correlate much higher than christianity and poverty do.

>"doesn't know"

why even bother responding to the fucking poll

Why do so many Euros believe in "the great life spirit"? What is "the great life spirit"? It sounds like some hippie idea for God.

I have no reason to believe in God.

Low birth rates are due to the high cost of raising children in the developed world, not because of religion.

basically that option is just people who dont practice religion at all until someone close to them dies or some other major event that changes their life happens

especially with under 30 year olds, traditional organized religions arent popular at all so they believe in some sort of invisible "life force"

Le god is LITERALLY the biggest meme on earth

>he's not pagan

Sounds like we have something similar in the USA, but we don't call it "the life force". Its just God, you just aren't' serious about it. Life force spirit sounds very Hippie/Star Wars/Something.

I think Europe was extremely scarred after WWII. They thought they were on top of the world, they thought they were God's chosen Christiandom and it turned out they were all too fragile. We are going through something similar in the USA as our own empire starts to crumble (though not as dramatic as what happened in Europe). Sometimes I wish I lived 50 years ago when USA was at its height, but every generation and every decade has its own challenges that need to be confronted.

>raising children
>high cost
Low birth rates are because whites are cucks and rather waste their time being sluts and faggots than having children.

People used to have alteast 3 kids each in the 1930s

All the European pagans died out, the most you can be is a "neo pagan" and I think that's kind of its own thing, because the thing about real paganism is that it is organic. Neo-paganism usually just has the vague idea of getting back to nature but they don't really understand what nature is like. We are too sheltered from nature in the modern day, and that's why its too easy to romanticize it. Yes, nature brings us food and water. Nature also brings us water parasites that go into our penis and kill us.

There are real pagans in Asia/Africa though. They get a lot of bad press because African pagans sometimes kill Albinos for use in special rituals. Overall, its important not to sugarcoat any one religion or way of life (including atheism). Some pagans kill albinos, most don't. Some Muslim are terrorist. Some atheists are dictators. Some Christians protest at funerals. But most don't.

nobody really calls it a "life force" or anything like that, religion isn't really discussed by anyone and unlike in america, politicians and other public figures dont have to act all "IM A GUD CHRISTIAN I GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY"

at least here in finland/northern europe, maybe 2-3% of the population visits the church on a regular basis, and more and more people are leaving the church because they don't feel like it has any part in their lives anymore

religiousness has become more and more individualist in the last ~50 years

In the olden times (and still now in agriculture societies), more kids = more cash. More kids meant more help doing work on your land, more kids meant a bigger security net when you got old.

Nowadays, more kids = less cash. Kids aren't allowed to work even at McDonalds til they hit 15 years old. You can get them to do chores but half of chores nowadays is just cleaning up the messes they made in the first place. And we nationalized the security net now, so now everybody's kids pays for everybody. Oh wait except people who have no kids get just a big of a payout as the guy who had 7 kids, and so there's no incentive. In fact, more kids makes you a sucker who is subsidizing all old childfree idiots.

Want big families and healthy welfare programs? We need to flip it on its head so once again more kids = more cash.

Isn't Northern Europe in general very individualist? Like the picture of the bus stop where everyone is standing 3 ft away from each other and not talking at all? Or is that just a meme?

Bernie Sanders isn't religious and he did very decently with white people (but you need the Black vote to get a Democrat nomination). Donald Trump isn't convincing anyone he is a "good Christian" either. Just Hilary Clinton has a real history of being a Christian but a lot of people hate her because she's a shady politician. (And yes I do think there is a hint of misogyny to the Clinton bashing, she's not that bad).

Czech Republic confirmed to be the best country AGAIN!

>life force
>force
Sure, it has been confirmed a while ago that a lot of "forces" are all around known universe. Like gravity and such.

Remember when large parts of Cred Forums were vocally atheist?