28 countries combined into a politico-economic union with a single market

>28 countries combined into a politico-economic union with a single market
>still can't match the economic potential of just 1 country
why are the yuropoors so pathetic?

They made the mistake of trusting Germany

this

this tbqh
The Eurozone has consistently have had lower growth than non-eurozone countries, and EU countries in general have some of the lowest growth rates.

Germans are the ones who benefit from eurozone, you made a mistake of joining it.

How can India be richer than Brazil? Is it all Bill Gates doing?

Brazil is a shithole full of lazy cunts who don't like working. India is full of a bunch of ignorant cunts who want to be better.

America is not a single country, it is a union of 50 countries that are culturally more diverse than all European countries

rangeban americans

because it has 6 times the population

South America will always be a shithole because you're all lazy cunts with shit work ethic. Deal with it my dude.

America is not a single country, it is a union of 50 countries that are culturally more diverse than all European countries

it's not richer it has a larger economy because it has more people you retard

Yeah pretty much this, going from one state to another is like a different country.

For example: some states will put corn on their pizza while others don't or some states call soda "pop" but others call it "coke".

>nominal

Is this bait?

>india is better than 「A FUCKING LEAF」

>american states
>culturally diverse
What did he mean by this?

1.3 billion people helps

1bi people helps.

There's over a billion of them. A BILLION!

kek

The immigrants are scum. Poland is going to build a wall and EU is going to pay for it.

I'm proud to see Poland becoming the go to flag for shitposting and proxy shitposting

Poland I love ya
But you can't be doing stuff like this

europeans are genetically inferior due to mongol rapes. Americans are pure whites.