Arabic is so developed that it grammar is so flexible no matter how you talk it, it will be understandable...

Arabic is so developed that it grammar is so flexible no matter how you talk it, it will be understandable. Also it got so many words to pick what suits you like for an example it got over 400 words for "lion". Also it kufic font is just majestic[pic related]
Why are you lazy asses not learning arabic?

Is it easier or harder than Russian?

If it is easier I am all up for it.

Farsi sounds better

We learn it in school

Why do you need so many words for lion?

I think each conveys emotion in it and has extra meanings, like how you have female and male words in Spanish.

Aren't you assman from mena?

How many words does it have for feminine penis?

How many words for ALLAHU AKBAR are there?

>400 words for lion
>only one for god is great
Makes you ponder

there are lots of words for that, like Mashallah, Subhanallah etc.... that is just the most common one that you hear

Because it's sound like shit and communicating with Arabs isn't worth much in the world. Learn Chinese, Russian, or even Spanish instead of throw up speak

>

I'm only 1/4 Jewish and think Hebrew sound bad too, don't be upset at me because your language sounds like a mix of growls and throwing up

There is little for me to gain from learning Arabic. Besides it sounds like it has the same benefits of English, minus it being the global language for business, and science.
For example, you fucked up on your post so many times I can't even count, but I still understood you.

>1/4 Jewish

Hebrew has the exact same grammar, don't act like Arabic is unique and special.

English is the best language and you know it Shlomo.

why are israelis so interested in spanish?

>russian
>more valuable to learn than arabic
nice try my heeb friend

Quack quack quack quack. Quack quack quack quack. Quack quack quack -- quack quack quack -- quack quack quack. Quack quack quack quack quack; quack quack quack quack. Quack quack quack quack quack.

The Inuit have several words for ice and snow, this is simply called a preocupation with your environment. Even so I'm not buying 400 different terms for lion, maybe a dozen but come on, that's just incredibly ineficient.

Half of Jews are Moroccans who were kicked out of Spain after the Muslims left. The Muslims used to let the Jews live in Spain when they conquered it. After Andalusia was conquered all the Jews left south to Morocco. Then After they finally attacked the Arabs all the Arab nations kicked em out and they all went to steal Palestine.

I tried to

And then all literature on Arabic and all stuff I found about it online immediately started talking about Allah and Islam and all that crap

I hate religion

So I stopped learning Arabic

One.

مخنثية

t. Muhammad Ali al-Irani ibn Maz Jobrani

No shit. They're both Semitic

>Why are you lazy asses not learning arabic?

Good question, as a french, it would be useful to learn it.

Or, at least some sentences, like:

>Don't kill my childs
>Being evolutionist is not a reason to behead me
>don't stone me