When will America distance itself from France?

When will America distance itself from France?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11256180
youtube.com/watch?v=HcUQmWVYoEc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
i.4cdn.org/int/1474260878645.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nuke Paris when desu? Srsly who what is wrong with French people? Why are they so gay?

why are fatties STILL so butthurt over this

I'd rather distance myself from Jonah Hill.

I didn't get it. He made a joke at her expense and she made a joke at his expense. It's well known tht Jonah Hill is a very ugly guy, its part of what made him famous. I don't get it at all.

When it starts to lose weight

This, that fatass couldn't handle the banter.

I'm glad I came to this thread to be ridiculed by the local memester

Hopefully? Never

ALLONS

Since when motherfucking Jonah Hill is the American ambassador?

seriously

Jonah Hill looks smelly as fuck

what even happened?

I love the face he makes the entire video. It's priceless.

what did france say to Jonah "Two Subs" Hill?

Never. France is America's best ally. Besides the cunt was a cute.

A bad joke just Google it

i don't want to watch the video. can someone please briefly tell me what they said to insult each other?

"My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, you'd make me laugh, you'd make me laugh a lot, and then all of a sudden you'd bring your friends DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would leave."

What did she meany by this?

that's mean as hell, but it's actually pretty funny.

For a weather girl she's quite witty.

how will america ever recover?

[clapping]

But why would Brad and Leo want to double team a 7/10 that bullied their good friend when they could easily pull a whole bunch of 10/10s to service each of them?

Ferme ta gueule, fils de pute.

PRAISE KEK

Okay... I'm not going to get mad... but a French person better apologize to me... RIGHT NOW!!

Would you let her ride you while she mocks your penis and says she'd rather be double penetrated by your friends instead?
strawpoll.me/11256180
strawpoll.me/11256180
strawpoll.me/11256180

It's not the kind of thing i'd ever admit outside the internet, but yes, that'd be pretty fucking hot. I've even masturbated to the thought of my girlfriend getting railed by other dudes.

oui, tu as raison

>I've even masturbated to the thought of my girlfriend getting railed by other dudes.
You're allowing Cred Forums to fuck up your mind.

>I've even masturbated to the thought of my girlfriend getting railed by other dudes.
Sharia when?

>Jew is insulted
>Americans are outraged

You can't tell me you're surprised

>strawpoll.me/11256180
still had sex

t. hasn't socialized in years
He was in foreign country insulted in a foreign country by an attention seeking literally who, at least aussies speak some form of english. I don't care about jonah but people act like this dumb bitch is some kind of hero for realizing he's fat.

No she wasn't

It's actually pitiful he didn't bantz back with such an easy answer.
>Nah, Brad Pitt actually has taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcUQmWVYoEc

>average French weather presenter has so much banter that she can publicly humiliate American """A-list""" """""""celebrities""""""" in front of a laughing public audience on public television to the point of TRIGGERing them in a matter of seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

wrong link

>banter never goes too far

kek

Yeah this was a bit mean but Jonah should learn to handle banter.

this is why we need islam

wheres the joke

shit i thought they meant LSD, this is also evil but in a much more sinister way

Reminder that literally anyone else could've found something to say on account of not being a complete insecure hack like Jonah.

dont think its possible for americans to distance themselves from anyone BECAUSE THEYRE FAT FAT FATTY

She's fucking disgusting t.bh

ugly thick waist

good image.

GOOD image.

post more. any nice leg pics?

How can so much fat have such thin skin?

No, she isn't attractive at all.

what do you think it would happen if the situation was reversed?

nothing

In France nothing. In an Anglo country a shitstorm.

>Jonah Hill: "My sexual fantasy would be that we would meet up in a hotel room at night. We would chat, I'd make you laugh, I'd make you laugh a lot, and then all of a sudden I'd bring my friends DiCaprio and Brad Pitt... and then you would leave."

Jonah Hill would be praised for his homosexuality, even if he is just joking about being gay, he would be praised for being "secure enough about his sexuality to pretend to be gay".

>ur fat ugly cunt lol

there it is

starving?

Not surprised, the french are known for being rude.

And Americans are known for being fat jews with too much money and too much butthurt

Sometimes stereotypes really are true

lmao grow some balls america, you did worse to us and we didn't cry like little babies.
Seriously you're ridiculous here.

pls

France is always best ally.

Le Grand Direct des Medias maintenant sur Cred Forums

That was mild.
Imagine if it had been Baffie instead.

Getting bantered on Canal+ is pretty standard.

This is a worldwide stereotype and for good reason it seems.

THIS pretty much nailed it

JIDF is at work today I see...

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

Every time.

Not sure if americans defend this fag because he's fat or because he's jewish.

topkek

Not all Frenchies. Just Parisians.

>that image

o fuk

I Hope we remain Allies and Friends as we were in US revolution and WWI
>ALLONS

>Jonah Hill looks smelly as fuck
LOL ... and?
(Poor Jonah :-( )
You are fatter, - I've seen your women, esp up north, -- You have some Hotties in Vancouver though! !!

i.4cdn.org/int/1474260878645.jpg

T. Butthurt peasant

I realize Jonah Hill has copped a lot of flab in recent years for not straying too far from comedy and tucking into much meatier rolls, but there's a lot more to this man than meets the ribeye, and it turns out he's really an all-round good guy.
If everyone on here could get off their high whores, face the cold hard fats, and stop pudding him down for two seconds, they'd realize being a fry in the ointment isn't always a piece of cake.
If there is subway you could find it in your hearts to show the milf of human kindness towards Jonah, you might come to see the reason he's regarded widely by his peers, and is, pound for pound, a true heavyweight of the Hollywood scene.
As Jonah himself once said, "when I'm sorting the beef from the chaff I always beer in mind, every hotdog has his day when the chips are brown. You've just gotta keep your eggs held high and remember that a burger in the hand is worth chewing the bush."

Koi

if i insult a french girl, will she be my gf?

SAVAGE

no, but she will be your wife's son's mother.

>Would you let her ride you while she mocks your penis and says she'd rather be double penetrated by your friends instead?

N-no

why this shit in on int? guys, nobody is watching this shit show anyway.

What do you watch? Every time I've ever watched French tv it's some dumb chat show with tv audience sitting around them and they keep using picture in picture shit like Japanese tv all the time

We don't really watch TV anymore desu.

this is what she tells to him some days later the incident:

“Jonah, the problem is that for 10 years I have lived with you through your films. In fact, Jonah, I really had the impression that I knew you. So last Friday, I thought I was just messing around with a friend, but the reality is that we are not friends. No, the reality is that you have two Oscar nominations I have two videos on my YouTube account. You have made films with Scorsese and Tarantino and me... I have made an advert with [French cleaning brand] Spontex. So why are you so butthurted?”

Who gives a shit about fat asses. He's a lame ass kike. That's more important.

>well known

The kike probably thinks that
A. He's a great actor
B. He's attractive

I doubt he thinks he's attractive

thats a big guy

He's a gross kike as evidenced by