Your country

>your country
>your age
>are you going to kill yourself in your lifetime
>why

spain
yes
my life is a shit, i still alive because im too pussy and lazy to kill myself

See the flag, I may kill myself if I outlive my partner. I own a personal fishing boat and may just sail into the Atlantic never to be seen again when he dies.

essentially you can't kill yourself in your "lifetime"

turkey
maybe
my existence is a joke

Germ
No
Have gf, almost wife and a good job

Canada
No
I'm not Jorge

>all these grandpas posting on Cred Forums

wew

That's actually tragically romantic.
I'd watch the movie.

Spain
Problably
Everything I fail at everything I try

Algeria
I have no reason to do so righ now. Life's pretty awesome. But you know, suicide is something you should always keep in your back pocket, I may consider it to escape a wheelchair or 10 years prison.

>your country
Argentina
>your age
Well, I haven't done it yet so I don't think so
>why
In case I did it would be probably because of my disease (Crohns disease)

You know there is a tendency for anybody to fail when they try something right? I know we never hear about it, but failure is a natural part of doing anything.

flag
Who knows. Later on I can see myself getting miserable/hopeless enough. I hope everything turns out okay... I'm an only child though and I don't have much close family left. My dad killed himself too.

S-pain
Yes
Because of reasons

what's your definition of grandpa, over 25?

I think that God likes to make fun of our failures Im sure of it.
Just like we do in the Sims videogame

no

there's anime i haven't seen yet

Then why isn't getting stuck in a pool till death the main cause of death?

Very good point

Been together 10 years now, I cannot imagine life without him.

>your country
Spain
>your age
Yes/dunno
>why
I think that everything we see feel or eat is a lie and that our spirits are trapped in this hell called physical world. There is something beyond all this cosmic non sense something that actually makes sense and gives peace. Our physical body has limitations but our mind/soul does not.

LOSERS. HAHAHAHAHA

Britbong confirmed for homosex

>10 years
Nigga you tellin' me you'd rather off yourself than do ten years in prison?

Imagine a prison in Algeria

US
Yes
Because my life is shit and will probably not get much better.

Must be as bad as living in Spain.

US
No
I already tried that once but since then my life has improved.

> flag
> 26
> I might already have
> I tried to ice myself a few years back and it really fucked my mum up. Then things got a bit better for me, moved in with a girl, then I got blind drunk and smashed the house up and got arrested for domestic violence. I hated her, I hated myself, I hated being alive, and I was looking at 2-5 inside. I had been day dreaming for about a week about snorting the insides of a smoke detector and giving myself lymphoma so my mum wouldn't be sad, then I got blackout drunk and I don't really remember anything, but the smoke detector in the garage was gone.

That was about 10 months ago, I've had a few weird symptoms since then but they have all disappeared, things like skin discolouration and unexplained bruises. But I honestly have no idea if I did it or not.

I don't really care one way or the other these days. Sober life is fucking boring and drunk life is fucking miserable. But I may as well stick her out as long as possible with no real investment in survival.

I don't care what you say
We never played by the same rules anyway I won't be there anymore let me by

I actually wouldn't mind a wheelchair. I'd just take heaps of mescaline and write, and study useless but interesting shit, safe from ever being obliged to accomplish anything in my life.

Poland
likely
I hate this fucking world

Well aint dat sum shit

flag
no
I believe I'll able to achieve my dreams and ambitions.

never lose hope, user

very soon
I've finally found peace and maintaining this form or state which we label as life is starting to feel pointless and irrelevant

Yes
Gangsta rap made me do it

>flag
>20
>Open to the option
>If I did it would probably be because I want off this ride. However I'm only 20 so I'll give it a while longer

>flag
>25
>high probability
>sometimes I just get tired of failing (even with the ups) and eventually it will probably push me over the endge
Life is a spectacular thing but I also don't wanna be sick/old/alone. Sometimes it's just makes more sense to spare yourself the trouble of pain. I'm good for now though.

That's a pretty cool way to commit suicide.

Maybe
When I feel there's nothing left for me in the world I'll do it

>snorting the insides of a smoke detector and giving myself lymphoma
Lel kys yourself properly plz familam.

this, except 24 instead of 20

flag
Likely
Dunno just don't feel like getting old, aging is really scaring me for some reason. Also high chance of ending up alone in higher age, don't think I could cope with it. Pretty much playing the "I'm still young things can get better" card but I dunno how long that's gonna last. Turning 30 is gonna be a rough one probably

At least our flag is not a meme
And we are not ruled by Trudeau
Thank God for that

>30
I'm 27 and at this point half of my friends/colleagues are 30. From what I see 30's ain't that bad as it seems to be is when you're younger (especially for men, ironically enough), as long as you have a career and is reasonably healthy. In fact, a lot of dudes in their early/mid 30's basically look nearly the same as they did when they were 20 when they're thin and aren't balding.

Plato actually said that the apse of a man's life is between 30 - 55, and for women is between 20 and 40, and people should even have kids outside of that age range. I'm starting to see his point

Yes. I wish I had a gun.

>you tellin' me you'd rather off yourself than do ten years in prison?
You wouldn't?
I'm genuinely interested in people like you. What makes your life so good that you are willing to sit through a decade of violence, sketchy drugs and boredom, trying really hard not to get caught up in anything that will increase your time, but also trying not to get punked, then coming out old, PTSD and unable to get a job even bagging groceries and suicide isn't an option.

What is your secret? Do you have really cool hobbies? Religion? A really close family or something?

Das Land der Leute
probably
because there's no hope for me

Northern Ireland
Absolutely
I have no coping skills, no hobbies or passions, despise my personality and habits, and overall just hate the world and the people who inhabit it.

The world is hilarious. There's nothing after it, so we might as well spend our time laughing at its absurdity and screwing with the people who don't recognize its true character. Why not continue, even in pain? It's not like we'll regret it afterwards.

That's... actually really cool.

Philippines, soon USA next month
No, because I see no reason to do it.
What this country has taught me after participating in charity programs is that the people still continue to be enthusiastic and hopeful even in such hard times. It's kinda inspiring that the poor people who live at the slums are like this and continue with their lives. (Of course, not all of them.)