Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals - Blacks are objectively superior edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your bants, hang out with the lads, make lads kek, cuck anons, cuck anonettes :^), feed the irish troll, hate on the BLACKED poo-in-loo who is pretending to be Cred Forums to fit in now, get yelled at by autists who have been on the site for most of their 20s and still can't admit they are bigger losers than you are, share replies from pastas, make /cp/ great again, rate qts, rate anons :^) etc.

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/smileymark
youtu.be/2jyVM4Us6ks
youtube.com/watch?v=hztrkE1z1h8
vine.co/v/OuVpu3WnQLw
interpals.net/MsCincyLis
youtu.be/YLSfu6TCXIM
imgur.com/a/lKfsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

balt

What do you think is better?
A profile pic that I like but gets me barely any views
or
A profile pic that I dislike but gets me around 100 views daily?

Why do you dislike the photo and why does it get you so many views?

I don't know a good way to describe why I don't like it but maybe cause I look like I'm coming off really pretentiously in it.
I don't know why it get me views but maybe the ladies liked it.

If it was any other photo and I got views from it I would do it but whenever I see the photo it makes me hate myself for putting it up.

>90% of inbox on interpals is with black girls
>the rest is bantering others based on where they live

Reminder that if you use interpals and emotionally invest yourself in a girl in another country that you've never met in person, you're a fucking retard.
These threads are cancer and need to fucking die.

I think I get what you mean, If you really want to get the 100 views daily then go with that photo, but personally I'd go with the photo I preferred

this board is fucking cancer and needs to die

2bh

I met my gf on Interpals

Looks like someone got cucked by some gook lel.

>I met my LDR gf on Interpals
>she's loyal to me and doesn't talk to any other guys but me
>she's not fucking anyone else but me
>we're planning on meeting in person for the first time in a year
>she's my gf, I swear

Why are these threads allowed?

Quite the looker

interpals.net/smileymark

I met my gf a few months ago when I went to Ukraine. I have talked about it on here before...actually, most recently in the previous thread.

>going to ukraine
Why?
Theres more than enough aids in the US already.

I had an amazing time while I was there. We also went to some other countries in Europe.

Fuck this shit fucking site.
Fuck

whats wrong friend?

I'm a fucking failure even online. I can't get sperg women to message me.
It's getting frustrating.

>tfw getting 0 - 3 views per day

It could be worse. . . .

But hey, at least I got some sick trips.

what kind of messages are you sending to qts m8?
>checked
use qtcrawler if you want to rake in the views

>what kind of messages are you sending to qts m8?
I don't know, stuff about their profile. I try to make them open questions so they have an easier time responding but it still doesn't work.

It's the same for me, user. Maybe it just takes time.

MR BOAT TOOK MY QT. FUCK YOU BOAT. STAY AWAY FROM GERMANY YOU MOOR. REEEE
DANG NABBIT!

Well 2 years of no good conversations is sure a long time.
I don't think I'm cut out for social interactions.

Seriously, it just takes some time! I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 16 - and, well, if things don't work out on Interpals, it doesn't mean that things won't work out elsewhere. Don't give up!

>We also went to some other countries in Europe.
how the fuck did she get a visa for that?

Fuck that, I'm giving up. I can't be bothered anymore. I've never even had a girlfriend, and I don't think I ever will.
May as well just focus on getting a good job now.

I'm basically in the same boat as you m8

>Share selfies with psycho white polish girl.
>she says I look older than my pp.
>I tell her she's not that pretty either
>now we went from roleplaying bondage to roleplaying I'm a grown man fucking her.
>she's just one year younger
>photos in my profile are only two months old.
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Europeans?

You never know, user. Seriously - it's when you stop worrying that things start happening. I would also recommend focusing on yourself, don't worry too much about Interpals, and I'm sure things will start turning around! I believe in you.
Are you not a grown man?

I'm 19, I look like one of those faggot kpop singers cause of my retarded mongol eyes and effeminate chin.
Not a grown man at all, I think she just wanted to change the roleplay.

is that why youre such a shitposter?

I have 0 german qts.

Ah, understandable!

What's her name? P-pls don't be Dominica.

Most definitely

Not Dominica, she calls herself like some TV character. (bc autistic roleplay). But her real name is Anna or some sort of variation.

Which show is it?

>tfw 188cm with a large frame & kinda fat
>have 160cm ruskie qt with tiny frame
>she goes crazy when we're together, cuddling up to me like a kitty
>sucks my dick on command and loves to please me
Feels good man

>tfw 182 cm and pretty fit
>have a kitten
>she goes crazy when we're together, bites the shit out of my hands
>probably hates me
I think your situation is better than mine.

Cats are gr8 tho. I enjoy their quirky personalities.

She is extremely cute, just not really fond of cuddling!

I need an Estonian flag to respond to this post.

It all depends on their personality. Some cats are very cuddly. I remember one that my family had that was awesome, Popcorn was its name (white+orange color) and you could pick it up and pet it and even be rough with it and it just loved all the attention and purred like crazy.

Same with women desu :^)

Speaking of Estonian flags, I haven't had any success talking to any Estonians. It's kinda strange.

I did for a short time, ;-;
This is what I get for posting here tbqh

Agreed! My stepmom loves fostering animals, and my dad took in all the cats following the divorce, so my home in New York has a hodgepodge of like, eight different cats. The oldest is named Bentley, and if you scratch his back, he just starts licking the air and crossing his eyes!

Were they friendly? I'm hoping to pursue a graduate school program at the university of Tartu, so I wanted to meet some graduates and current students. It didn't really work out, though...

> block messages from Turkey
> still get Turks from France, Germany, etc. messaging me

The ride never ends.

The qt I spoke to was pretty friendly. Can't speak for everyone one tho. Seems like they are closed people, just like Finns. Nordics are pretty shy-ish in general tbqh.

>this again
Mrs. SPACE, just say you won't answer Turks. If they still respond just ignore tbqh.

It's kind of weird, honestly - when I went to Sweden, I had quite a few people come up to me on the street and ask where I was from/about why some buses were late. Maybe they were all tourists too? I'm still not sure.

These thread help me meet my wife
[spoilers don't work] Two years ago

Block France and Germany then and write "I only block turks" on your profile. For keks.

Well Sweden and Danmark are really normie countries so it seems they would be the friendlier of the bunch. But I've heard Finland is the most outcast, so it wouldn't be hard that Finland 2.0 (Estonia) would be too similar.

That stinks - I'm a really social, outgoing person, so I'm starting to get worried that things will be awkward. ...or, well, more awkward than things normally are for me.

It's the way she goes buddy

Yeah I read some article about how Sweden is one of the hardest countries to live in as an expat because it's just hard to get into society when everyone is so closed off. And it's not because Swedes are antisocial or hate foreigners, we're just reclusive and have a "mind your own business" kind of mindset, like not wanting to bother other people.

Rest of nordics are similar I think but Finland and Estonia are probably more distant and autistic.

That's understandable - heck, that sounds a lot like people in larger cities in the United States. You don't really talk to people on the street, or on the bus, or the subway; you just try to get things done as quickly and efficiently as possible.

>You don't really talk to people on the street
Gee, I wonder why
youtu.be/2jyVM4Us6ks

I think it's like that everywhere really, but it still varies a lot I think based on the mentality of people.

Like the typical thing in Sweden where people stand far apart while waiting for the bus, or sit far apart in buses as opposed to sitting next to someone so you can talk. We just strongly mind the personal space of others and it can look weird sometimes. People probably behave similarly in big cities everywhere, but here it's commonplace in even small towns.

I remember one time I visited stockholm and I went into the subway. and it made me feel so sick. Like nauseous. There was so many people and voices everywhere. Fuck that. I want to go into the woods and sit alone for five hours to reset after something like that.

>when your qt of one and a half months stops texting

Time to find a new qt.

Fucking 16 year olds messaging me.
What am I supposed to do with them?????

maybe you are right

Post brofile

Calm down Sven, we're all friends here :^)

post profile :)))))))

NO

Do you guys really get spontaneous messages from qts

Yeah, a lot. Mostly from Asians.

I have a lot of thai girls visiting, but no messages
fugg

I dated an Estonian I met on this site. She even moved for me. Yeah, Estonians have a reputation for being closed people. You may have to work at it to retain their attention or win them over.

I still miss her ;_;

Because she was mean to you and I'm feeling like doing some mischief

You always have to put effort in regardless of nationality.

I'm not denying that, but they are suspicious of compliments and tend to be less affectionate than other cultures

Can you guys help me with this conversation, I kinda think it's a fake account but maybe not. I'll probably say anything u wan

Yes

It's dangerous to generalize based on one anecdote.

>Do you think shes genuine, norbro
yes

/GNeset

/Fo_l

and it's unwise to make stupid assumptions, Sven.

I've been to Estonia four times to several cities. It was probably a total of over two months. I've been told this multiple times by Estonians themselves and have experienced it on varying levels.

Here's something from a textbook. I can't argue this anymore because I have to go to work

Hot damn, I like the way they think. I want to date one.

Jus sayin

Can't blame them, they've gotten screwed over by foreign powers since forever. Estonians being suspicious is natural.

Admirable, desu

:D

Let's agree there are plenty of reasons to be cautious on Cred Forums

Hmu for nudes tho

You were careless and hopefully learned a useful lesson

It was fun while it lasted. Her family was great as well, but I can't speak for other girls. There are plenty of beautiful women there, but most of them struck me as the Barbie type.

That's probably the reason.
I'll leave you with this song
youtube.com/watch?v=hztrkE1z1h8

the boss is here. gotta go!

I think there will be barbie type women everywhere. There's quite a few here unfortunately.
Besides, not being overly affectionate sounds pretty good.

You were a qt and Norwegian girls (and guys) on the site are horrible so I just did you a favor really... Some qt anonette will message you soon though, be careful about her!

Who's the grill in your picture? She was a real qt :3

Dammit bjorn what'd you do

I will tell you when you say who the qt is :^)

Message me on interpals nigga

>calling people names
that's a low blow wtf
vine.co/v/OuVpu3WnQLw

Bf is angry that I don't chat much with him. But honestly he's dumb and doesn't share my interests, what am I supposed to chat with him about? I'll better shitpost on boards or play some vidya. Fucking men jeez

I hope you are a lady and you better post tits or you're not.

We have to report to FSB for immoral behavior if it's a dude 2bh

Don't worry, I already reported him to the FBI and they said they're on the way!

>we had to introduce ourselves in class
>I thought all guys in my class are very ugly
>I took pictures of them
WTF, I think I might have to run from this craycray qt

When you play with the yellows you gun get fever

>Favorite TV show Vikings
wtf i hate bruno now

holy shit

and you guys call me autistic

I'll send u my tits in pm, bby

Bf sent me pics with big tited women from October fest and told his Russian FEMALE friends can't wait to meet me.
wtf is wrong with modern men?

from this...

...to this

really make you like shitposting

>I took them because I do not know them
>they are my classmates I need to know their looks
perfectly normal

I still think you're autistic
:)))))))))))))))))

Friendship ended with BRUNO
Now FORD is my best friend

Who is FORD, explain why he is better than BOAT

And you're correct.
But not nearly as autistic as that chick.

www.interpals.net/Pajeet123

Don't be so harsh on yourself!!!
You can be more autistic if you just put your mind to it!!!
:))))))))))))))))

yea lol ecks dee

/ramri
Let us see how autistic you can be mate

Wow, quit being so fucking sarcastic. I was trying to comfort you cunt.
You're just showing how autistic you are.
gosh

I can't top femanon.
Holy shit
does she make a new account every day

how can someone moderately hot be so nuts
hey I didn't mean to be rude nor sarcastic

Well you should be more careful you slimeball.

interpals.net/MsCincyLis
how is it humanly possible to be so ugly
the mere fact she is so ugly causes me distress

s-sorry

Glad we got that sorted out.

>love big tits
>all qts I get are flat
wow, world is rude.

at least it teaches me to appreciate butts

Holy shit is this even alive ?

I know that feel too buddy :(

>get qts
>complain
god fucking dammit sven

Meanwhile the russian is still angry that I called my ex prettier than her in comparison back when we were just buds. That's like months ago. "I'll never forget it", she says.

I didn't sign up for this
Abandon fucking ship

I had one qt with D-cups. Felt great cupping them from behind while she made coffee. I love that look when they're so big relative to her small frame.

That didn't work out though and I haven't had much luck since.

Yeah, I know.

Women remember... They always remember

everyone on this site is ugly

im too good looking for interpals

Yeah but for a change you are fucking nuts.

bf begs me for new pics every single day. I think he is only interested in my appearance and not personality. I mean I have the same face every day - whats the point of sending so many pics with the same face?...

It's a perfect place for narcissists to gain cheap confidence boosters though

Just bully girls :^)

What nationalities are the best for bullying?

Nepalese-American

Any innocent idealistic girls who think nordics are gentlemen

Probably asians?

I-I am devastated. :

Really?!

Story behind this?

russians
eyy

Gonna start messaging qts, wish me luck

Let's just say that if you burn the coal you pay the toll ;^D

>anime pedophile
>not superautistic

good luck mon ami

>This user does not accept messages from Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands
lol

c-can you elaborate, norsk venn? I never quite got it 2bh.

Qt is sad. What do i do?

talk about happy things

You're basically giving your cat an orgasm.

what's wrong with that?

WHY NOTHING AT ALL MY GOOD SIR

Off to the poxy chum bucket with you, cat fucker.

>Bf sent me pics with big tited women from October fest and told his Russian FEMALE friends can't wait to meet me.
I think you should have sent him more pictures to keep him interested :(

>explicitly state non whites are not welcome to message me
>still flooded with arabs

REEE

>being racist

Oh, that's kind of disturbing!

>tfw qt is insecure about her english ability so hardly writes

fuck

Oh, you're right!

arabs are white

t. race scientist

>t. rape scientist
Why not just say Arab?

OK, long Scandi Turbo Autism™ story incoming... It's not even funny, but you asked and you're a top lad so I have to deliver:

I was talking to Boris (The Sperg King (or maybe I'm The Sperg King after this, I hope not) if you don't know him) and he sent me (or I sent him, can't remember) this qt who seemed quite talkative. I talked to her and found out she had been BLACKED which made me block her at once since I'm Cred Forums.

Boris and I discuss if she is /cp/, troll or something, and I ask him to tell her about /cp/ so we find out if she is one of you guys. She starts fucking up the threads like girls always do, calling people racist and whatnot and I start sperging out about the whole BLACKED thing because Cred Forums is serious business and I like it when /cp/ is Cred Forums approved (because autism).

She starts getting triggered and a lot of her orbiters do too, but because of autism I keep on sperging out. Then last week or something a Swedish guy posts a screen from a Skype chat he had with her where she tries to be Cred Forums and deny the BLACKED thing. That made me sperg out even more obviously!

Later in the same thread a guy points out to me that she has been on /cp/ for a looong time since she is on one of the old spergsquad lists. A bit spooky 2bh as Boris definitely must have known who she was when we were talking about her... Maybe they had plans about trolling or doxxxing me, I dunno (lol, narcissism + paranoia).

I continue my autistic Cred Forums crusade, and her orbiters start BULLYING me >:(... Eventually she deletes her account though, but she created a new one a couple of days ago...

Now she tries being Cred Forums and she has blocked Africa and Asia (she hadn't blocked Africa and Asia on her old profile)... Her status even says:
"I dont like arabs , dont bother me"

So I feel I have to remind people that she has been BLACKED, since nothing is worse than thinking you are talking to someone who are Cred Forums when they really are liberals.

t.spergbrah

>and her orbiters start BULLYING me
Show me who did it, Torgeir. Point them out to me.

didn't one of you convince her to give her account's password, then make racist comments and eventually got her previous account banned?

Eye-opening, min venn.

Eye-opening.

Thanks for the story.

great detective work desu

you really think that cross eyed bitch is qt?

I lurk /cp/ for this

19 years old QT I posted here yesterday tells me she has never had a crush and has never been in a relationship.

Why is she bullshitting like that?

why are all the black girls on here fat? i thought people in africa were starving

>American
>went to Ukraine
>literally actually went to fucking Ukraine
>met his """""gf""""
>"she totally likes me for me and not because my passport say 'United States of America' on it"
>she's totally not talking to anyone else or meeting any guys while I'm half a world away

This delusion is too much, you're pathetic. She's talking to Vlad as we speak.

Ukraine is pretty nice to visit tbqh

A Swedecuck and that handsome Polish cunt. Some Murricans too, but that might have been her obviously. Actually quite a lot of the pals have her on Skype :^)
I can only hope! I haven't heard about it though, but that would be 3funny!
No problem Portu-friend!
It always make me warm inside when I get compliments for my autism :3
And now you've been collected :^)
Are Venezuelan qts any good?

How do you pay for internet?

qt doesn't always mean that the girl is cute lad :)

Visiting a place is one thing. Flying halfway across the world to meet a girl you've never met in a war torn shithole, in the poorest country in Europe after Moldova, and unironically believing she's your gf because you had a good time together is just plain delusion.
The kind of delusion that is rampant in these threads. You all are out of touch with reality. And it's pure and utter cringe.

If it's just for a girl then sure.
I wouldn't even cross the country

Because that's what girls on this website do. They lie to manipulate people to get what they want.

She has no real reason to want me though.
I mean she does live here. She can just hit on people on the street.

iirc internet and electricity are cheap for them they just can't get food

people went to the moon to get girls, and you two autists won't even leave your basements...
get fucked

Honestly the only time I had the opportunity to do it we were both underage.

>war torn shithole

If you play your cards right and drop the basement dweller attitude you will get a chance to do it again, but this time only 50 % of you will be underage ;^D

/nathy_carvalho

Girl can actually like you for you not for your passport,hard to imagine Right?

>war torn
Yes, the eastern part is still going at it, though not as much as past years.
>shithole
Very much so, few places in Europe are as bad as Ukraine.

Why the fuck is every cute girl on this website a weeb?

Speak for yourself, you're from Slovakia.

tfw qt stops replying to you .

>Girl can actually like you for you

>mention sexual fantasy to qt after she asks about it
>she now says I'm selfish because the fantasy focuses on my pleasure
>feel awful
;_; I thought that's what all fantasies were like

Join the autism club famalam, the more the merrier. Besides we need local experts when it comes to sudaca girls :^)

not if ur an autistic neckbeard

Are you the croat obsessed with black girls?

you're supposed to tell her you have a cuckolding fetish

no

fag

Honestly I'm not that autistic, I have studies and friends and I go out sometimes.

Well I do but only if I'm the one doing the cucking

Oh Svante, your fantasies are known to give two other people some pleasure too
exdeeee

What's the obsession of being a 90's kid. I don't get it.

Hey I'm INFP too. It's autism.

If you are an autistic neckbeard no woman will ever like you..not even for your passport

it's just a small part of the east, the majority of ukraine is not in any kind of war

no but they might pretend to like you for your passport

not true

t. knower

>16 year old
>talking to literal children
>muh 90's kid

Trash it.

north african qts best qts

All other decades after have been shit that's why.

Why would he restate the obvious? He is swedish after all :^)

youtu.be/YLSfu6TCXIM
(turn on subtitle)

>study latin and greek

imgur.com/a/lKfsW

There are few things in the world better than a cute Algerian girl

Shes Asian that doesn't count as a
a human being

Is he speaking Danish?

Yeah. Of all God's creations, the Danish language is the most beautiful.

I know what my problem is

I'm addicted to porn

So my fantasies are deeply affected by it

That's why she feels like my imaginations are cold and selfish

Feels bad man

How do I not cry when I have to tell her goodbye tomorrow.

have you fucked her yet you gay pussy

What kind of fantasies?

How to fix: stop watching porn

Porn is bad, but a qt who isn't accepting to your fantasy then she's worse... Your fantasy can't be that bad can it?
By going out tonight and get shitfaced with some other Italian qts

Jaaan :-*

>language

How the fuck would that help me!?

Hiii Sigurd

So you have an anal fisting bondage fetish where you force her to lick the shit off your hand, who cares?
If she can't accept you for who you are, then drop her. There are plenty of freaks out there, no point wasting time on someone who isn't.

No it's very vanilla but I guess it's more that the fantasy is just about my pleasure and not about some kind of sharing, idk

>go out and try to have fun with other potential qts
>stay in and obsess about your mentally unstable cunt of a girl who won't even be with you when you have travelled half the world partially to see her

make your pick son

Just tell us... It just sounds like your qt is being a cunt 2bh

BJ?

how did it go with that real life qt who's bf you cucked?

>stay in

Why are you assuming I'm staying in?

I'm chatting with her now 2bh... I have invited her over to "my place" for dinner this weekend :D

Wait is this the girl you pretended to be gay to?

Believe me, I wish I knew too.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, user.. This goodbye is going to be 10x harder than the last goodbye. Because I really don't know if I'll ever see her again.

Fucked it up with my qt and now feel like shit.

Yeah, wtf am I doing with my life

She said yes btw

What happened?

Hi to all the canadian girls browsing this thread rn

If it works famalam go for it, people will think you're shady though.
Eww why would you willing talk to leafs

nth for best girl

Asked for skype most likely. Went from replying in minutes to fuck all.

Feel like asking what i did wrong.

1. How long have you been talking to her
2. How energized were her responses
3. What country

Same shit happened to me with a polish qt.

>talks to me all the time, even during her vacations in Greece.
>sends me smiley-laden walls of text every time
>eventually decide to ask if she has WhatsApp
>she tells me she does
>give her my number
>(fast forward 10 days or so since our last message)
>she never contacted me on WA.

Being as autistic as I am, I was too anxious to confront her about whether or not she had added me there, so I just discarded her and vice versa.

You apologize to her right now

>people will think you're shady
who? my so called """""""friends"""""""? :'D
what have you been smoking? rachel has always been superior!

1. wouldn't matter depending on how you bring it. it's not unusual for the girl to ask for skype/wechat/whatsapp after a few messages

>it's not unusual for the girl to ask for skype/wechat/whatsapp after a few messages

Shit well that's never happened to me in the past lol.

no, unless she's french canadien

not even your doubles are capable of changing my mind regarding best girl

why haven't any of you fags commented BLACKED on her pictures yet?

o shit

she's not, but you should still apologize or I'll fight you

>Viewed 2 times this week
rip

Hopefully you'll be able to stay in touch. I'm sorry again that you're going through this, it really does suck.
Yeah, I've gotten five views since I made my profile. It's unfortunate.

I appreciate the words, user. I hope we keep in touch too

>checked
>the dubs have spoken
I'm sorry I insulted canada

Are you guys using qtcrawler? Just use that to get more views.

Of course - you can never really know what the future holds, but there's always hope for things to get better!
Not yet, I probably will at some point.

>calling them your qt when you don't have them on anything else
Top wat

Do it pls, you have the authority

>viewed 170 times today

>one day everything is awesome with qt
>the next, it's utter dogshit
I can't handle this

She makes me bipolar or something

I wanna send a message to a Georgian qt but she's online now and I'm too much of an autist

/Emilyshin09

I miss handsome pole. Such a handsome and smart guy. Perfect!!!

>nothing is true on ur page. photoshop. plastic surgery. distorted angles lol i have no idea why guys send u tons of msgs. they must be really stupid.

That's my boy :-*

give tips on funny things i can say to arabs and other horndogs

t. grill

"Lèche moi la chatte sale bougnoule"
If they're french speaking, ofc

She's flat anyways. Waste of flesh, her not you

كس امك is an insult meaning your mother's vagina.

Tell the Arab men you'll only be talk to them if you can call them Abu Sharmoota and then call them Mr. Sharmoota for short. Sharmoota is like puta in Spanish.

Who here doesn't have an IP but just comes here because of the lads?

what does it mean? google translate says lick my pussy but that doesn't sound offensive

will do

I hardly use mine, but I come here because it's generally the best general

Btw, anybody got any irish qts? Preferably able to speak//write irish since I really want to learn

The "sale bougnoule" is the truly offensive part

/EuropolAgent223

Thats a man Ralof

Is there an autist Norwegian and a lad Norwegian?

Or is there just one of you

Just one, it's a Jekyll/Hyde thing

And? Are you a bigot :^)

how? i haven't got one message from a black girl :(

How do you manage to have sperges over BLACKED yet are cucking a guy with a gf ahhaha

Here we go lads

Are you finally gonna say which country you're going to?

why do north americans go on vacation when summer is over?

patience i will be there soon

If you took a trip across the border to the U.S. I'm going to be extremely dissapointed

Cheaper and kids are back in school.

You think grills who get BLACKED should be able to write on Cred Forums without being called out on it?

Is it France

I don't really care desu lad. Just come here to read and talk to you boys

Rachel is best girl.

I wrote to her saying she was cute. Has not even checked my message :^(

Just landed lads time to get cucked

That's why I am here too, but if I have to shove redpills down people's throats then I do that. Hopefully this will be the last thread where we discuss it as I wrote the whole story some posts ago though...

Just landed boys, let's meet some strayans

>2016
>not being able to fly on hypersonic jets that go from sweden to australia in 1 minute
why should I even live anymore

NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD NEW THREAD