Relationship advice!

Hey, I'm 20.
Half asian half White
Not ugly but have no defined jaw.
Social situations make me stressed, but add girls and it becomes hyper stressful and I become hyper awkward/stuckup.

How can I be genuine, relaxed, and attractive around women?

I'm semi mysogynist but maybe that's cuz I see women sleeping around around as degenerate

Also I'm short. 175 cm.

Maybe I should just stop trying and be a celibate. And just be content with mi self

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Next Elliott Rogers right here

jus b your elf

Half white/Asians, male and female, are so fucked in the head in the USA. Probably the biggest case for being against racemixing

everyone is fucked in the head in USA.

LOL that "body"

Yes that's my point. Atleast I'm not fat like most people here.

You are fat though.

You are fat and have no muscle

I have psychological problems but it's better recently. I always suffer from paranoia and over thinking social situations.

Other halfies I know do have a higher rate of phychological problems too. I don't think it's about race though, I think it's the cultural split and confusion that triggers it.

Wow Canadicucks must be skinny as hell

What?

You need to build muscle. You're literally a fatass with 0 muscle

ignore the faggot user, it's a leaf, you're not fat, obviusly you don't have a 10/10 body, but that doesn't make you fat

>trying to get a girl without nice pecs and biceps
lmaoing at your life, pecs are what make a man look like a man and not a boy

You don't see as many psychological issues with other half breeds than you do with whites and Asians though

>Abs aren't visible at all
>Not fat

Pick one retard. That's fat, I know the definition has stretched over the years that anyone under 50kg of fat isn't considered fat but it's still true

He's over 15% bodyfat, he is fat

Pic related for reference

It's hard to get pecs with Asian genes. Generally Asians have more compact pecs. It might become stronger, but not much bigger. Takes alot of work :/

if you can't get a gf, why don't you become the gf?

Fuck some hookers. It's going to suck, you'll pay a lot of money and likely won't be able to get off the first couple of times, but it should make you less weary around women.

That's just degenerate and sad.
Rather be the ultimate wizard.

Anyways I would hate to have STDs

Just use a condom and wash your dick after, you won't get anything.

Worst body ever

I can see a long face which is get appeared when i try to shit on the toilet and one shit dough is real hard stiff thing

Hey man, that really sucks
I know of a YouTube channel that could really help you, and the guy is also a half white, half asian.
youtube.com/channel/UCgsBey7KX53-0qm-FSGTOyQ

Good luck

Should I try to get bulk fat+muscle like fuckboys or should I not eat for a few days and lose fat?

Just try 5 minuits nonstop pushups.

5 minuits sounds nothing but when you keep do it not stopping, it is pretty intense workout.

Don't think complicated
just do it

Typical young father body type.
>t. fem

Post malyasian pussy

HARAAM.
Unless..
>Ask my dad first
>must be cut
>prepare for ceremonial feast of 3 days during wedding reception
>must not leave me for 4 months of hijri unseeded. Or I will ask for divorce.
>my monthly allowance, negotiable. (Haraam for husband to take money allocated for wife, money she earn herself and it depends on her justification)

I want to inspect the goods first

Post it please