If mexicans didnt speak spanish, would you like the spanish language ?

if mexicans didnt speak spanish, would you like the spanish language ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rPSnOsUJGOU
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_5CGOxTXU
youtube.com/watch?v=0lXP08GO1A0
youtube.com/watch?v=BHJ0gYBPvJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fabt9VbT9LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop following me sam

No. It's terribly designed (unnecessary -o and -a suffixes for every noun) and only Argies seem to speak with an accent that doesn't make me want to stick screwdrivers in my ears.

No, because the rest of our neighbours still do and it sounds uncanny as fuck to us portuguese speakers.

It sounds good because Argies are mostly Italian

I like Spanish
At least it's similar enough that we can understand a little each other.

Pero callate la boca estupido. English is by far the most boring language

no

Also, Spanish is so memetic, I don't know how to explain it, but it's funnier than English (only other language I know)
And we have diminutives, I love those.

This is how we talk. You can go fuck yourself with your dumb stereotypes and hollywood.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPSnOsUJGOU

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ_5CGOxTXU

youtube.com/watch?v=0lXP08GO1A0

youtube.com/watch?v=BHJ0gYBPvJI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fabt9VbT9LE

Maybe

I like the spainish language now

OP here i like spanish

Sure thing. Spanish is like a jolly version of english with lots of beautiful latin words preserved in a prettier way, like Grande, or Primero (as opposed to dull as fuck Grand and Prime). I don't even mind mexicans, they seem like cool people to be around and drink with

I like it, however my favorite accent is the one used by spaniards and the second is the Colombian one.

Its not the language but the accents

Only argied and spaniards sound good

The rest sound gross

It sounds like a stereotypical Mexican

That's the one you know, he is talking about the "heyyy esse, nosotros los chicaanos choolos esse" shit.

But I am Mexicano OP

south americans would still speak it horribly

spanish is only spoken by non human niggerspics

>English speaker complaining about the design of another language

I'm cool with this we dub everything for Latin America after all.

I presume that's you on the flag?

my condolences

Being right next to USA must be terrible, can you imagine if Chile was there instead of Mexico? They would do the same but with us, movies and series with stereotypes, everyone will know and wn la wea fome ql would be a world wide meme. Jesus Christ
In the case of Chile, yes, no one can argue with that. I'd say Argies are OK

>mfw a BR picked up Spanish in 6 months and spoke it more beautifully than every native Spanish speaker he worked with
sudacas truly are a meme people

Best dubs
this

>Canadian accent
>l'accent québécois

If I hear it being spoken in my country then I get to complain about it

I speak it in your country, infact I get paid more for being fluent in Spanish than non Spanish speakers do.

No,latin will still live,castellano master race

Spanish is too complicated for the average anglo, who can barely think further than "me drink whole cellar of bad wine, me want more hyuk hyuk! I must go home and prep bull, then jump from balcony, hyuk hyuk.."

Case in point, a SJW microdicked subhuman with IQ

I like Spanish, still prefer Italian, French and Portuguese but I'd rather speak Spanish than American brand of English