ITT we trigger Britbongs and Moortguese

>ITT we trigger Britbongs and Moortguese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRdg1MOYxHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have a problem with that. Brazilian portuguese is much more easier to learn.

Portugal is more relevant than Brazil. Portugal had one of the world's greatest empires and brought them civilization. Screw Duolingo and it's catering to stupid macacos.

If they are going to teach the more common dialect, and it's specific rules of grammar/spelling, then I much prefer to see the ""wrong"" flag.

If it was a Portuguese flag teaching you to write "fato" instead of "facto", I'd be more pissed. I presume the Union Jack telling people to spell "color" instead of "colour" would also piss the Brits.

This way, we both keep the "prestige" version AND the name of the language.

t. Alberto Barbosa

OUR FLAG ISNT LIGHT BLUE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DARK BLUE RIEEEEEEEEEEEIEIEIEIEIEIEIIE

Did you guys see that Swedish is the most popular language to learn in Sweden?

>Portugal is more relevant than Brazil.

just bc Portugal is sharing a continent with a bunch of faggot shitskin hoarders doesn't mean they're more relevant than Brazil

ISTO. A MERDA DE "PT-BR" NAO É VERDADEIRO PORTUGUES.

t. Pepsi Cola representative

>2 million people willingly study irish

A bunch of muh heritage Americans probably clicked to start the course and gave up on it.

t. Luxembourgian colony

their site is following a specific palette. Dark blue would probably severely clash with their otherwise cheery looking site.

t. read some colour theory infographs

Why is there a turd on the spanish flag?

I don't give a shit. Non-natives all have a nauseating faux yank accent when they speak English anyway.

>mfw when I made the thread drunk and mispelled Britannia

If i could i would imitate the scouser accent desu.

Not us. We just have our own shitty accent

Aren't our accents easier to imitate? Which is why they use them?

I have more of a spic accent desu

We know, and we are ashamed. If I could I'd speak proper English, but American media keeps suppressing it.

Your accent is cute.
youtube.com/watch?v=NRdg1MOYxHo

It is, because most of your population came from non-English speaking countries, so you guys averaged your language out to make it easy for everyone. Just like Castillian did over the centuries of annexing other Iberian kingdoms.