Why are posters from this continent so self-hating?

Why are posters from this continent so self-hating?

niggerspic hellhole it should be stripped of whatever free will it has and its population purged

They are sudacas

Latrine America

I thought Native culture was a big part of the Mexican national character? You guys seem less autistic about muh European heritage

Sudaca doesn't mean native.

sudaca means spicnigger i.e all of latin america, which is a degeneracy ridden trash hole

>Ministry of Health in Peru
>weebs

I don't know but it makes me want to kill them all (at least the argies, I dont care about the rest)

niggerspic shill

It is in our personality

We think our contries are shitholes with no solution.

Lads I was looking at the music from Avatar and I came across this post. Is this common sentiment in Latin America?

I hope you die in a very slow and painfull way you self hating scum

In your case it is kinda true

shill nigger

He is an American.

Not here, at least. Most people don't identify with the natives (even if they're sympathetic of them).

Because we're saying the truth.
Fuck off we're full (of crime and poverty). Go to eastern europe or something.

imagine that you are a rich person living in detroit
now multiply that a few times
that's the reality of 90% of south american posters here.

This

u wot m8?

not common
outside of bolivia and peru there are very few (actual) native americans.
their genetic influence is significant, but their culture got smashed.
kinda like how egyptians, algerians and shit aren't arab but identify as arab.

Paraguay and Ecuador too, and much of Chile.

It's just a meme you know

Because that's a shithole filled of uneducated people

Wouldn't you hate yourself or the place where you live if your country or society were in the same state as ours?

Unlike brazil here in argentina there's something called middle class.

shut the fuck up niggerspic shill

Just get us out of our misery

Latin America is actually paradise on Earth, but they don't want hordes of outsiders flooding their pristine nations.

Of course! How could I forget your middle class?

How strict is south american immigration? i have a bachelor's degree and took two years of spanish in high school so I know how to ask where the bathroom is.

At least were not east european niggers

that's the latino version of WE WUZ

This "country" is welcoming only towards foreigner's wallets. But, leaving aside the debate about qualifications, I guess you could land a really good job only for being from the first world.

I said that there exists middle class here, not that there's no poverty and low class sectors.
But I shouldn't expect basic reading comprehension from a smelly monkey.

Because my country sucks
and will suck forever.

Dejadnos en paz

It is, as per vasconcelismo we roughly consider ourselves a mixed people with both sides equally important, judging from/int I would say that's rather unique but I really hope not

How similar are Spanish, Italian, Catalan, and Portugeuse? If you speak one, can you understand the others? What about French and Romanian?

If you know portuguese then you can understand a good amount of other romance languages, especially spanish.

>Is Romanian a romance language?
>Da

DELET THIS

They never seem too enthusiastic about it in this board tbqh, Russina posters are far more likely to find similarities between our cultures and become honorary Lats than Romanians

If we speak slowly, enunciate carefully, use as little slang as possible and gesture with our hands a lot, we can understand each other across Spanish, Italian and Catalan. Even a little with Portuguese, though I've run into language barriers much sooner. We simply have a very different vocabulary.

Accent and mannerisms help, funnily enough. There's enough Italian immigrants and influence here that we can understand each other much easily, simply because they use the same gestures that I would for the same things, even if the words themselves are completely different.

French and Romanian, no. They're too different fron the rest.

Spain is sudaca too.

They referred to as the South America or Europe