Witcher 3 is .0006% of Polish GDP

A pretty high number if you think about it though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXUD8MINlZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really

What are you talking about? That's incredibly insignificant.

>it's a video game thread

the studio that made is so shit inside, you can read the reviews, its truly a miracle that overworked staff pooped out a masterpiece like that

good game

claiming yennefer as my waifu thanks

>yennefer
>making Geralt a cucklord
shiggy

Solaris > witcher

>yennefer
not superior triss

considering I have the choice of a woman who used to be a toxic bitch but is now a caring and loving woman or a woman who is perpetually a whiny little girl, I'll pick the ex-toxic lass
Keep in mind Geralt also cucked Yennefer just as much if not more than she cucked him

Well that's obvious.

How much of US GDP is this piece of shit?

>Keep in mind Geralt also cucked Yennefer just as much if not more than she cucked him
ayy that's weak defense considering Geralt never actually cucked her when he was thinking they were in any kind of relationship. It was always her that was cucking him. May I remind you that she cucked him so hard he wanted to kill himself?

>May I remind you that she cucked him so hard he wanted to kill himself?
s-stop please

Did I forget too add the guy she cucked Geralt with also thought she only loved him? Did I mention that Geralt met him and when they realized what happened they wanted to kill themselves from grief? Yenefer is the cuckmistress.

Is that the story from The Last Wish where Geralt and that wizardman agree to fight to the death? That was pretty brutal

all in all, Witcher 3 Yen is best Yen, and also best waifu. Triss a shit

I get the feeling the majority of the people whining about CDPR's work conditions are the newbies not used to the inherently overworked nature of video game creation, or non-Poles expecting better wages and work conditions.

I was interested in playing The Witcher since I always hear about it on Cred Forums and Cred Forums but now the cuckness has turned me off

The Grand Theft Auto series is .0000001% of the UK's economy.

Where in the series is this revealed?

Greetings, Geralt! Remember me?

I wonder how much of GDP are all the games made in the last 5-6 years.

Like:
- Bulletstorm
- Anomaly Warzone Earth
- Call of Juarez series
- Dead Island series
- Dying Light
- Enemy Front
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Hard Reset
- Hatred
- Two Worlds series
- This War of Mine
- Kholat
- Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Bulletstorm was made in Poland? Really liked that gaem

wait are we arguing about videogames now?

the anti-augmentation extremist from deus ex hr?
sup

Tbh this is only book shit not game shit, there's very little cucking in the games which are great.
Books are better tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXUD8MINlZs

Chills

>Hatred
edgelord: the game