Are Japanese girls the future of mankind?

Are Japanese girls the future of mankind?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cu---n3wLMI
youtu.be/GM5BFgwiADY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope so

I'm talking to this jap girl on LINE
she looks like kanna hashimoto

I'm saving money to go to nipland and knock her up

It's one of those things that only happens one or twice in a lifetime and makes you say 'I have to do it, I have to'

most of them irl are 5/10's and with heavy makeup, maybe 6/10. above that is rare.

don't be fooled. srsly, its like that in china and korea as well

no. how could they be? They don't reproduce.

yes

@thai_flagger

I want to cum inside Minori Nakada but she better be on birth control, because I don't any hapa kids.

wtf is wrong with their teeth?

are these the pretty girls that go to all the parties and date the captain of the football team?
do you have that in japan?

youtu.be/Cu---n3wLMI

It's very common actually. Not a meme.

Shit, i guess that's the result of 3000 years of inbreeding on a small island + Wabi-sabi.

No the reason they drawn themselves so cute in anime is because they look so bad in real life.

yes, once I can buy one

Don't get me wrong though it's not like it's hard to find an attractive Japanese girl either. People will either tell you they all look like or they will say they all look like

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes
e
s

There are no parties for high-schoolers (and the "cool guys" play baseball).
Actually what you've described only exists in American cinema.

nicest girl I've ever met is japanese-brazilian

maybe they're already wired since birth to know how to deal with autistic men?

>-brazilian

biggest Japanese diaspora in the world my nigga

are you jelly because you guys only get gooks? :>)

>it's another brazilian proud of japanese people episode

youtu.be/GM5BFgwiADY

>tfw no gook gf

Japanese who emigrate are shit-tier. And Brazil is an awful place, so it's doubly true.

>jelly because he only gets tiraflecha/moor rape babies

damage control already?

>literally almost the same amount

Who cares dude, it's sad that you guys brag about this every chance you get. And Japanese Brazilians are treated like gaijin in Japan. They aren't considered real Japanese by natives.

recolonization when?

>needing the approving of autistic virgin mainlanders

only weebs care about that

FUCKING WEEABOO CUNTS I FUCKING HATE YOU LOSERS

>dat irony

wew

>damage control
No, it's what I was saying in the first place.

Every race that goes to the Americas ends up worse than the original.

Not too sure about that

Asians do very well in the US.

this is your school desu

>Asiatics in America
>nigger clothing, dumb accents, slutty girls, tumblrinas, rebellious teenagers

>Asiatics in Asia
>politely dressed, speak their own language properly, traditional girls, women are mostly apolitical, filial piety

I had a feeling that's what you meant. Firstly, you are exaggerating greatly, especially east Asians whom keep to themselves and mostly associate with their own people and sometimes white yuppies.

Second, I'm sure they are a lot better off here than in Asia. They do better than whites on average.

this is the most hot girl in japan now

no you dickhead. that's a zainichi.

sexy Imoto-san for you

Second from the right, with the glasses is a zainichi right?
Looks just like a korean I know

I prefer Korean boipucci

Don't call us jap, please

The name reminds the dark time when American arrested innocent Japanese-American in the U.S.A

Thank you Japan for your Art students coming to study here. They have all the good sides of artists, without the leftism. And if they still have any leftist illusions, they usually get shattered in a few months of living in Paris. I've been dating one for a year.

Well, to be fair, Japanese-Americans weren't completely innocent. See this for example:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niihau_incident

Shows that the Japanese living in the US still had a lot of sympathy for the Japan, which makes sense considering they were at most second or third generations.

for the Japanese government*

At least, one person, but was it really necessary to arrest all of Japanese, force them to work as their slaves, rob all of furniture of all Japanese of them?

Anyway, never call us JAPS, please, Monsieur.

気持ち悪いんだよ低能ウヨ

japs

失せろ在日

童貞クン?

ほらまたすぐに「在日」
完全に脳みそ腐ってんな

The main problem with Jap girls is that they pretend to be retarded, with all that cutesy stuff; it feels so fake. It's even harder to find an intelligent, relatable human bean among asians.

hardly as they refuse to procreate

nips are gooks

the only attractive girls in this pic have caucasian features

Yes.

Related.

I encircled everyone I find somewhat attractive.

this is a horrible average.
holy shit why are japs this ugly?

now THIS is weebposting

It's a big mistake to classify all asians in only a few characteristics tb.h f.am

how did this not trigger feminists?!?!?!?1 outrageous!!?!?!?!?!

japanese girl with her korean boyfriend

I think gooks are on average more attractive than jap girls.

Are they attractive or ugly

>Plastic surgery the future of mankind?
fixd ya

You sound like a nigger, nip

Cute boy

>More than forty per cent of young singletons in Japan are virgins, according to a new study that highlights concerns about the country's demographic challenges. Japan already suffers from the world's oldest population and a shrinking birthrate, with the government struggling to incentivise marriage and parenthood.
>Now a survey of unmarried people aged 18 to 34 found that around 42 per cent of men and 44.2 per cent of single women had never had sex.

>44.2 per cent of single women had never had sex.

lmao they're not the future of anything much less mankind

how do you search them on Line

>44.2% of ”single” women had never had sex.

isn't this normal??
why are finnish women so slut?

>Israel
oy vey

Or maybe you only find those specific girls attractive because they have relatable features? Lel

Having sex is fun and there's no reason not to have sex if you have the chance

Because finn sluts open legs to any "foreign" men they see and mostly for niggers :-----D

Why do krauts have shit taste?
Here's the real deal

>tfw fin girls were huge sluts

anime was lie.

come to funland they're more than happy to make a man out of a cute little japanese boy :DDDDDDDDD

How do you distinguish this baby from a regular finn?

look finnish to me

i don't know how do you differentiate a russian woman from a prostitute? :DDDDDD

*takes coat and briefcase*
good day ma'am

- How many layers of makeup and eyelashes are we on?
- 5 or 6 maybe my onii-chan

like an onion, so many layers

>How many layers of makeup do you have?
>Maybe 5 or 6
>You haven't seen anything
>Onee-san

A prostitute calls herself ukrainian

lol fuck no

Fingloid woman costs more then hooker in total and are more annonying desu. i rather have sex with hooker then fingloid slut...

>it reminds us of a time when we weren't the fuck alive.

lel

>knowck her up
Absolutely disgusting. Why not go and shag with her repeatedly and move on, letting her get a jap husband to make more potential kanna hasimotos in future generation?

>Japan is Zimbabwe tier
Lmao

yes
the only choice to go for

corrupting someone as cute as her is one of the most satisfying things you could ever do, and there's nothing more corrupting that making her bear a half-breed and changing her life-plans forever.

you can do two things, sign up on a penpals site (nothing to worry about, most faggots stalking on her are gross beta orbiters) or sign up on pigg ameba, it's like the japanese habbo, full of japs 24/7

2 not landwhalish 4 u?